Do you own a Chaotic weapon?

Dire_Wolf

Nope. I raise my level for dung by xp lamps so I'll have to work well hard just to get enough tokens.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

yes, chaotic rapier, already recharged it 7 times, beyond happy with it.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

No, at first I was like "they dumb." But now I'm really wishing I spent the time to get my dung up. Now I'm just hopelessly behind my colleagues.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have a rapier. It was well worth it. Already gotten 6 KBD Heads with it, and many many combat and slayer levels with it. Oh yeah, soloed a BCP with it too. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I do, it's a CLS, and I love it.

I didn't know they were so rare, too. Everywhere I go I have people either asking what sword it is, where I got it, or complimenting me on it.

16185_s.gif

CLS and extremely happy with it

It's better than rapier at gwd and underrated by people who think they're geniuses for picking rapier

Rapier might have an advantage @ dragons but when the only one that's worth killing needs 85 dg, you're 3 dg levels away from being able to kill that efficiently too if you picked cls first

It's better than rapier at gwd and underrated by people who think they're geniuses for picking rapier

Rapier might have an advantage @ dragons but when the only one that's worth killing needs 85 dg, you're 3 dg levels away from being able to kill that efficiently too if you picked cls first

off topic, but yeah those guys who are like "yea omg we are elite and don't follow the masses. wer intelligent and picked rapiers!!" are douches.

I might get both cls and rapier rofl. Once i get 99 that is.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

off topic, but yeah those guys who are like "yea omg we are elite and don't follow the masses. wer intelligent and picked rapiers!!" are douches.

I might get both cls and rapier rofl. Once i get 99 that is.

You see the other way around more In-game tbh :P most people in game think they're the most pro thing ever with longswords.

Rapier is better for low def/weak to stab monsters, cls is better for higher def monsters. I don't think I'm a genius for picking rapier, I think that since I do slayer (low def monsters) a lot, I picked the most efficient weapon for me.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

chaotic long chaotic rapier :)

rapir for slayer

long got me my first firecape today <3 it

long for tds

long for bandos

StarViv.png

No Not got enough tokens and don't even know if I want one

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.