There are 4 types of RS Players

Normalize

1. Botters

2. Chinese gold farmers

3. Legit players who whine and [bleep] and complain about botters and do stupid [cabbage] like "bot hunting" and reporting everyone who curses or doesn't respond to their idiocy on runescape (wannabe mods)

4. Normal,cool people who just dont give a [cabbage] and just want to play the game

NormaIize.png

No...

1. Botters

2. Gold farmers

3. People who have fun about hunting bots

4. People who like bots

5. Addicts

6. People who play the GAME just for fun

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I, myself, am a #4

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

There are two different types of people in this world: those who divide people into "types" of people, and those who don't.

Well, I think the actual quote is "those who divide people into two types and those who don't" but I think you get the picture.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Anyone can divide a large portion of people into a small number of superficial category's...for example:

1:posters who start mindless topics like this

2:posters that don't start stupid topics

If you think botting or goldfarming is overall beneficial to any game you are either botting or stupid.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

1. Botters2. Chinese gold farmers3. Legit players who whine and [bleep] and complain about botters and do stupid [cabbage] like "bot hunting" and reporting everyone who curses or doesn't respond to their idiocy on runescape (wannabe mods)4. Normal,cool people who just dont give a [cabbage] and just want to play the game

5. Chuck Norris (perfect player)

I would say i'm 4.5 ... cabbage :roll:

chuck_stagedive_450story.jpg

EAGLEEE

Separating into categories, we get

1. Botters 40%

2. Chinese gold farmers 20% (Most of these bot)

3. Legit players who whine and [bleep] and complain about botters and do stupid [cabbage] like "bot hunting" and reporting everyone who curses or doesn't respond to their idiocy on runescape (wannabe mods) 40%

4. Normal,cool people who just dont give a [cabbage] and just want to play the game 0%

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

No...

1. Botters

2. Gold farmers

3. People who have fun about hunting bots people who don't have a life

4. People who like bots

5. Addicts

6. People who play the GAME just for fun

Fixed it for you

@sw0rd: lolwut?

You forgot one: asshats.

These people account for 95-99% of an average World's population.

Completely untrue. If you see 100 people at the mall on one day, and ONE of those people is a complete, utter, stupid, moronic [wagon], what of those 100 people do you remember next week? Yeah, I thought so. Besides, everyone can be an ass at some point. 90/10 rule. 10% of the group sets a reputation for the other 90%. Groups include but are not limited to: teenagers, the world, RS players....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I play just too have fun...thats about it for me.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Ok

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)