Ask your questions or sig resizing here!

woopidoo2

They are normally rectangles with a nice image. And there is a list of things they've done recently. Do they update these themselves, or do they go automatically? How do they work?

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know a simple gif tutorial?

I have a couple of pictures (NOT Runescape footage) I would like to put in with a few seconds between them.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Does anyone know a simple gif tutorial?

I have a couple of pictures (NOT Runescape footage) I would like to put in with a few seconds between them.

Do you mean a slideshow of images or an actual moving animation? Because you can do things using Photoshop's animation feature.

(An example of something simple I made a while ago using that here)

j0xPu5R.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone please make two transparent versions of this? One without the white background but with the shadows under the buckets and one without the white background and without the shadows under the buckets?

I've forgotten how to do it :oops: otherwise I would have done it myself.

10yhnno.png

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Can someone please make two transparent versions of this? One without the white background but with the shadows under the buckets and one without the white background and without the shadows under the buckets?

I've forgotten how to do it :oops: otherwise I would have done it myself.

10yhnno.png

Here you go:

b111.png

b22v.png

How do I make the background of something transparent? I just realized the background of my avatar only works with the default skin.

Here's a transparent version:

george1c.png

Depending on the program you use (I personally use Photoshop) you just have to use a combination of the magic wand/selection tools and the eraser to get rid of the white (blue in this case) parts and leave behind a transparent layer instead. Just make sure it's saved as a .png and it should save with the transparent background.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What programs do you guys use to create panoramas?

I have lost the CD that came with my camera and I can't find a program that will stitch my photos together. Hopefully you guys can recommend something that I can download?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I have lost the CD that came with my camera and I can't find a program that will stitch my photos together. Hopefully you guys can recommend something that I can download?

Do you mean download or download?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Do you mean download or download?

Either

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I use PhotoShop :^_^: Works very well.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Photoshop has it's built in option when you can access by navigating to file > automate > photomerge

It's ok for small panoramas, but for panoramas with a lot of pictures to stitch/blend it gets very laggy.

I'd recommend Microsoft ICE or Autopano Pro. They're both dedicated stitching programs with many advanced features.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Thanks guys! I didn't even realise that Photoshop had the ability to stitch photos together. icon_wall.gif I wish I knew what else Photoshop can do! Research time.. :D

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.