Minecraft General

demby123

I kinda uh... got sucked back into playing Monster Hunter Tri and Dwarf Fortress while my internet was out, hence me not being on either - although I did sneak on once while no one else was on to fill a few furnaces with the 3 stacks of iron I had in my invy, rofl. For anyone working with Low, Over and myself (and everyone else), they should be in the furnaces in the main lobby if you need it.

And yes, I'm the one that keeps stocking each furnace with exactly 8 coal and storing the excess in the chests.

>_>

Link_Olaran.png

I've been playing Crysis 2 and I have like 5 other games on my backlog haha. I think I might drop by the server tonight to see what's been built since i've been away.

Low_C.png

Made a thread in DS as well but I've got nationals so I'm not going to be on the server for a week.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Can anyone explain to me how do install mods for this game? I watched a video of one called Imperial Lands, and it looks pretty interesting, except I have no idea how to install the mods needed to play it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Can anyone explain to me how do install mods for this game? I watched a video of one called Imperial Lands, and it looks pretty interesting, except I have no idea how to install the mods needed to play it.

1) Open up your Start Menu and click Run. Type in "%appdata%". A folder nammed "Application Data" should pop up and a ".minecraft" folder should be inside. Make a shortcut of this ".minecraft" folder for easier access in the future.

2) Open up the "bin" folder inside ".minecraft". You should see a 'executable jar file' called "Minecraft". This is the "Minecraft jar file" for future reference.

YOU MUST HAVE A COMPRESSOR SOFTWARE: Such as Winzip, 7zip, etc. Default windows zip-folders will not work.

3) Right click the jar file, Open With, compressor program. Now you'll see a lot of ".class" files and some folders in it.

4) Download your mods and simply copy+paste the ".class" files and folders from the download to the Minecraft Jar file. 98% of all mods install like this.

IMPORTANT: Before installing ANY mods, download and install Mod Loader first. (Install like in Step 4) This will ensure all future Modloader-supported mods (Majority of mods) will not conflict with one another...meaning no bugs and crashes.

5) Delete the "META-INF" folder within the Minecraft Jar File.

6) Feel free to download as many mods you like.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

... Also you MUST delete the META-INF folder inside minecraft.jar or the checksum will fail and you'll get a black screen.

YES. Crap how could I of forgotten. Fixing up my post right now...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Making a stained-glass window 3 below the height limit. :thumbup:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

how can you make stained glass? partially transparent wool?

I think its a mod.

siggy3s.jpg

I'm guessing the joke is to poke at TF2?

Joke? This is real dude. I got two crates so far, hoping to buy some keys tomorrow.

PS. Yes.

siggy3s.jpg

Does anyone have a seed in which there's a crate right near the spawn? I want to see one before they're removed.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]