How many true friends do you have?

bongo_man

I've got 4 truly close friends. It's weird though, my one friend I've known since 1st grade been friends ever since , but we fall out cause hes all hooked on drugs now so I kind of avoid him I guess, I do have one friend that is definatly my best friend my roll dawg lol he can come to my house anytime and I'm welcome there anytime and I know on countless occasions we both always got eachothers back when somethins about to go down.. we really just chill on the weekends cause i work 24/7 during the week and he plays college baseball so it works out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roughly 3. Some of them I met on the internet, some of them I met in real life. And I'm talking serious true friends, as in like trust them with a nude picture of myself doing something that will shame my family for generations.

This thread reminds me of this article; http://www.cracked.com/article_15231_7-reasons-21st-century-making-you-miserable.html

Paraniod Scitsophrania (of however the [bleep] its spelt) allows me to have none.

I'm schizophrenic, and I have TONS of friends. I tell them about pretty much everything.

You must be doing it wrong.

Paraniod Scitsophrania (of however the [bleep] its spelt) allows me to have none.

I'm schizophrenic, and I have TONS of friends. I tell them about pretty much everything.

"The Naked Photo Test"

Scientists call it the Naked Photo Test, and it works like this: say a photo turns up of you nakedly doing something that would shame you and your family for generations. Bestiality, perhaps. Ask yourself how many people in your life you would trust with that photo. If you're like the rest of us, you probably have at most two.

(quote taken from Cracked)

How many of those many thousands of 'friends' would you trust with that photo?

Lmao, this Thread is adorable!

It seems very suitable for the RuneScape Community.

No offence.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

"The Naked Photo Test"

Scientists call it the Naked Photo Test, and it works like this: say a photo turns up of you nakedly doing something that would shame you and your family for generations. Bestiality, perhaps. Ask yourself how many people in your life you would trust with that photo. If you're like the rest of us, you probably have at most two.

It was a joke about schizophrenia, and yes I have exactly two people I would trust, although I wouldn't show them sexual pics of me cause that's just wierd.

Nobody understands my jokes. That's why I'm leaving for the

"The Naked Photo Test"

Pretty sure he trusts all the voices in his head...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

"The Naked Photo Test"

Bestiality? That's a "burn all the evidence, nuke it out from orbit, then piss on the remains" scenario.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

"The Naked Photo Test"

Bestiality? That's a "burn all the evidence, nuke it out from orbit, then piss on the remains" scenario.

Sillyness aside, I agree with this. It's not that I wouldn't trust my friends (the two of them, not the schizophrenic ones), it's just that I can't see any reason to show something like that to other people. It's just weird. I guess it depends on what type of friends you have.

I never trust nobody with any of those pictures. Accidental exchange could happen to those I trust. If you destroy it it has 0% possibility of going public. Share it, even if its .0000000000000000000000001%, it's a possibility.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have 0 friends. Solo in life for the win!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

None. Ouch. From other people, though, I've heard that I'm generally honest, a great guy, funny, good to be around, etc. For that reason, I think that I may be on some people's lists, but nobody is on mine.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

None. Ouch. From other people, though, I've heard that I'm generally honest, a great guy, funny, good to be around, etc. For that reason, I think that I may be on some people's lists, but nobody is on mine.

Earthy forgot that I'm a nobody, so technically I'm on his list. :thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Earthy forgot that I'm a nobody, so technically I'm on his list. :thumbup:

Haha. From my friends, I hear I'm a good guy... which is who I try to be. I'm not some arrogant [puncture] who holds everyone to really high standards, I just haven't met anyone who I can trust absolutely.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Two good friends I can rely on. A pretty large [extended] family that always looks after one another. One female soul mate.

I don't have much of a social life, but I consider myself very lucky to have the specific ones I do because I wouldn't settle for average and average wouldn't settle for me.