How many true friends do you have?

bongo_man

i only have 1 true friend who i can talk to about anything and rely on

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Counting only the people who I trust enough to tell everything to?

6-8

Counting people who I regularly see, hang out with, and have a very good time arround?

I had 4 separate group of friends, two of which miseriously met each other and nowadays pretty much unified. Funny stuff.

16185_s.gif

I would say two. My best friend of 11 years and my girl friend.

Me and my best friend have helped each other out so much, he is a true friend for sure.

My girl friend and I hit it off as being really close friends, and we finally started dating a month ago. We talk to each other with no bias, even if it may hurt the other. We are just trying our best to make each others life better.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

2, and im moderatly surprised on how many 1-2s people have but it makes since, maintaining more than that and being "trurefriends" with them would be difficult.

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

Me and my best friend have helped each other out so much, he is a true friend for sure.

My girl friend and I hit it off as being really close friends, and we finally started dating a month ago. We talk to each other with no bias, even if it may hurt the other. We are just trying our best to make each others life better.

Being friends with your girlfriend... wouldn't that strain the relationship?

oh wait, you said true friends not facebook friends.

4-7 I think, varies depending on my mood.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

None, really. Good thing I don't have emotional breakdowns, I wouldn't have anyone to talk to. But really, it's not like there's no value in friends that aren't true friends. Life would be boring without them I think.

Wow, I'm listening to a new album and just heard "I'm your only friend". [bleep]ing music, you're always true.

[Edit] Actually, I think I might have some, but I've never had the chance to test any of them.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 1 month later...

Being friends with your girlfriend... wouldn't that strain the relationship?

Yeah I was kind of thinking the same thing. What about being too honest?

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

I am reposting this now that I have some friends irl. Word.

I have about 20 people or so I would definitely consider friends.

I have about 5 I would consider best friends

I have 3 I could tell everything about myself to

I have 0 that I actually tell everything about myself to

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 4 months later...

This seems relevant to Tipit. I feel this thread should be revived too.

I'd say that the majority of the population are unlikely to have more than 3 'true' friends, for multiple reasons.

Society itself is changing, and it seems we are unable to adapt. Ask yourself: When's the last time you accepted criticism, and when's the last time you tried to change because of it? The intentions of those who criticize is often an attempt to help you become a better person. I'd say a true friend would possess that quality.

Also, changes in technology makes communication today radically different to communication about 100 years ago. Instead of walking to someone's house and asking a friend for a favour, many opt to text. It's a terrible way to communicate, as a lot of the language expressed on text based communications are misinterpreted, which is explained by the fact that it's filtered through our own emotions. "No, thank you" could be perceived as sarcasm, or a literal "No, but thank you for offering". Sometimes, this hinders relationships.

On a side note, I've noticed a trend for myself personally; My very best friends are always very good at arguing. Not sure why, but it seems to be the case today.

That's my little rant of the hour.

I get your above point with technology, I occaisonally really rant about that.

I'd say 3 or 4. I do have one best friend who truly means more and knows a lot about me that nobody else does, and that goes both ways. Just last night we went to a movie and I pointed out how comfortable she is around me because we went in sweatpants and her hair and makeup weren't done, which never happens, but I told her it's awesome how she's comfortable around me in any context. We're basically family; her family lives across the street from me (she lives with her grandma during the school year), so I've known her and them for almost 7 years, but our extreme level of closeness came about 2 years ago. We at least text each other every day, and see each other every weekend.

The other 2-3 go to my school. One of them was my best friend from middle school to the summer where I became closer to my other friend, but more strain has come since just over a year ago when she got together with her boyfriend. Now she's disconnected from the school friend group mostly, which is a little sad here at the end of high school, but I can still talk to her when I need her and next year we'll be at the same college.

The 2 left are actually lifelong best friends who I've become closer to within the past year. I've ranted to both of them, but there are a lot more things about them that annoy me than there are about the other two, and I haven't known them as long.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Theoretically, the basis of all friendships is to create a stablized atmosphere of fun, while establishing as much trust as possible. In the case of 'true friends', the circumstances would have to last forever, as if they ended, then the friend would not technically be true. Ergo: many people will say that they have true friends, but the chance of having one is heavily unlikely.

div>

uhhh... let me think here...

9. I'm going with 9. Almost 10, but I haven't seen or talked to him much since he went to college, so i didn't count my one buddy. Cool guy though. But I have 9 very very close freinds who I definatly couldn't live without. I see roughly 6 of them on a near daily basis. School or not.

Funny, only a year has passed and that "9" is now a "5" to which only 2 original members remain.

Life goes on, things change, yada yada

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn