The New Crash War

Kimberly

No longer a scene for the exclusive elite, now Exodus, crashed by EoS, claim to be hopping into the fray. Although Exodus had an amazing recovery thanks in large parts to the efforts of returning leader Dark_Invoker, they are still what many people today would consider a 'midsized clan'. This leads to some interesting scenarios for the future namely: with people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue? Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it? Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved?

NOW IN LIST FORMAT!

[list]
[b]
[*]With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue? [/b]
[b][*]Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it? [/b]
[b][*]Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved?[/b]
[/list]

hzvjpwS.gif

•  
  • With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue?

Doubt it will ever stop unless the one behind it gets bored of it.

• Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it?

Probably those GMT clans who get crashed by Fools all the time.

• Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved?

Corruption? Who do they fight these days anyways? I haven't heard of them in a while.

And Exodus made a wrong move by getting involved in the mess, they're just digging their own grave.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Clans can do what they want but I have to admit that I liked the clan world better when clans still played by the rules. Now it's just DDoS/Crash/RSC propaganda. Anyway, hopefully they all will grow tired of it, it's really hurting them more then helping.

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

• With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue?
    I really dont see it stopping unless it stops early.
    i always saw as the main gmt clans crash wars to not include all the petty flames/ddos and crashing. TRWF and TR is an interesting rivalry (not a crash war off topic i know w/e) but they respect eachother and they always try 100% to defeat eachother. This displays an example to everyone else
  • Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved?
    like will said, Corruption, its very expected.

kristn.png

Just wondering, is there a clan out there that wouldn't retaliate if all their fights kept getting crashed?

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

Rather expected a Crash War topic and it's good that this kind of discussion is being brought here.

With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue?

It will continue until one or two of the main clans (DF, RoT, VR, EoS & recently TT) drop out. However I don't think we'll see this for a long time, no matter how harming this Crash War has been to some clans (not going to name any as I haven't personally been to any fights and it's hard to judge from the outside with all the propaganda).

Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it?

I doubt they'd stick through it. We've already seen middle-sized clans such as PH and now Exodus get involved, but if there were to be 2/3 more clans who get involved I could see this spreading clan-worldwide given the exception of GMT clans, RSD and Solace. If this were to happen I don't think it'll be such a bad thing, what it depends on is if the phishing and DDoSing carries down into the middle-size clans. If this does happen, then the corruption of the clan world would spread and the effects could be catastrophic. So, in answer to the question; I can see clans retaliating but not sticking through it mainly because of their size and for their clans definite future.

Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved?

Corruption have been crashing The Rising, wouldn't surprise me if they got more involved with all the action happening.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Not a fan of a list questionnary. :kanye:

It's quite obvious, it started off with RoT & DF against EoS & VR but the reason why the crash war keeps becoming bigger is because it keeps lasting and more clans keep getting involved with it such as DK/TT/PH et cetera. It's not only because those clans' fights get crashed also because there's simply nothing else to do.

For example RSD is trying to participate in it as well, simply because they can't get a real fight with another top 10 clan since it will end up in a cluster (notice how they've been fighting in P2P lately), it's the same thing for Corruption if they want to maintain strong they'll have to come out of their shell and step up.

Exodus won't really do that much but I do see them sticking trough, if you're capable of getting free rune, why wouldn't you take the chance if there's nothing else to do (because I don't see them stepping in P2P).

Other clans who I think who possibly might join in on the fun is CR (perhaps to smash Exodus like in the good old days), TR and Collision.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Just wondering, is there a clan out there that wouldn't retaliate if all their fights kept getting crashed?

Depends on the scenario.

Basically, every clan can be forced into crashing.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue?

Depends on when EoS realise that crashing is [developmentally delayed]ed and doesn't help anyone. Inbe4 you're in the crashing war yourself. We've been getting crashed 1 month+ before we started retaliating, knowing crashing wars are [developmentally delayed]ed & improve your clan. PMing their officials wouldn't help cause you'd only get flamed back. Anyways, EoS don't seem to learn as they're still crashing clans other then DF / RoT / TT while losing their clusters. Only time will tell I guess.

Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it?

Depends on their clan history. I don't see clans such as RSD / Solace retaliating if they get crashed by them.

Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved?

Depends on who EoS keeps crashing outside of DF / RoT / TT.

Only time will tell

DF's Most Valued Official || Summer Awards 2010

jfaudg.jpg

Proud Divine Forces Leader

It depends mostly on how long either side want to keep it up. Eventually they'll give in, but it'll take time. Clans such as Solace/RSD I know probably won't join in because they aren't prone to crashing other clalns. However, if clans from one side start crashing other clans you should expect them to participate as well (which could either lengthen or shorten it). So time will tell really.

j0xPu5R.png

• With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue? Forever
  • Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it? Of course
  • Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved? all clans. TBH, It should be like this forever.

If you think about it..... it's the wildy... go do whatever the hell you want. After all.... It;s only pking in the great game of Runescape.com :cool:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

• With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue? Forever
  • Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it? Of course
  • Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved? all clans. TBH, It should be like this forever.

If you think about it..... it's the wildy... go do whatever the hell you want. After all.... It;s only pking in the great game of Runescape.com :cool:

What the f Yufei, you had standards in 2007 :P

The fight is mainly between EoS and RoT, which has calmed slightly from the looks of things. Once one clan takes the upper hand (Or someone grows the balls to accept defeat), VR, TT and so on -might- follow suite.
    It's a powerfest. Whoever can sustain themselves in it is already involved - VR, DK, etc. The only two other top clans who aren't in it yet are RSD and -possibly- Corr... though Corr might not last too long (compared to RSD, not an insult)
    Unfortunately Corr seems like they're on the waiting list. Hopefully they won't. And hopefully RSD won't either.

Yes, WG.

Been crashed before and by reacting it makes it worse. Tbh it actually stopped when we didnt even respond in any way.

I have yet to see ANY clan get into a crash war and come out stronger from it. In most instances pulls get worse, people leave, and then the clan has to work back up to where they were before the whole thing started. If you like doing that oh well.... you will keep doing it over and over.

I expect RSD to take a stronghold over #1 simply because no one else will fight them cleanly should they stay out of it. They will be fine simply doing their thing while the other clans tear eachother apart.

Its never the fault of any clan when you ask sides so it will just be fingers pointed at one another.

Anyone ever ask a kindergarten child who started it?

flamesig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

• With people crashing anyone and unlikely people retaliating, just how long do you think this will continue? A long long time
  • Do you see any other clans retaliating and actually sticking with it? Other clans were always going to start retaliating, you don't have to be a big clan to effectively crash another clans fight and it's annoying to have your wars crashed, it was inevitable
  • Who else do you expect to hop into the mess given the nature of the clans currently involved? I don't know who's in it already being that I've been retired for a little while but I think there are plenty of clans who would retaliate if their clan were crashed.

Do you want to love me?

I don't really look for the crashing to stop... if anything it might increase then back down some but like someone said earlier that will depend on the scenario.