The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

sephiroth_king

Found a dragon, got it to land, suddenly another dragon and three cave bears pop out of nowhere.

NOPENOPENOPE.

Oh is there any point to cooking, at all?

Only for rookie adventurers/roleplayers. Otherwise, potions are way better.

Also, I can't even start the Blood on the Ice quest, nor buy the house in Windhelm just because I've done some Dark Brotherhood quests.

I can live with the fact that I might have killed some questgivers, but not for a quest I need to do to become a thane. That's just low and I hope it'll get fixed soon.

priest_wiz.png

I just have Level 50, 20 shouts, and 15 Daedric items achievements left. I have a feeling ill do the daedric one last it seems like a [bleep].

Daedric quests are actuallty quite fun and unique from what i've done so far. :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

If anyone wants level 81 easily do Discerning the Transmundane and the book at the end you get can level all skills to 100. All you have to do is place it on the corpse near where you receive the quest reward and while staying in that inventory use the book while its in your inventory, then place it back onto the corpse, place it in your inventory use it, place it back onto the corpse repeat. The important part is to make sure you don't back out of the inventory or you lose the book. Make sure to save before doing this incase you mess up.

Low_C.png

If anyone wants level 81 easily do Discerning the Transmundane and the book at the end you get can level all skills to 100. All you have to do is place it on the corpse near where you receive the quest reward and while staying in that inventory use the book while its in your inventory, then place it back onto the corpse, place it in your inventory use it, place it back onto the corpse repeat. The important part is to make sure you don't back out of the inventory or you lose the book. Make sure to save before doing this incase you mess up.

Is that the quest where you gotta get all the blood? Damn just did that earlier today lol

I used to play runescape, then I took an arrow in the knee.

:shades:

Lol couldn't stop myself.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

Is that the quest where you gotta get all the blood? Damn just did that earlier today lol

Sure is :P

Low_C.png

Apparently that does not work after the installation of the 1.2 patch? If it still works after the patch is installed, then I blame an idiotic younger brother.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Are there more than 20? I'm suprised I don't have that yet having completed all major questlines.

There are 20 total shouts, with three words each (some of them you get all three at once), but yea. Rooster Teeth on Youtube has done a guide on where to find every word/shout.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The shouts weren't nearly as bad as the Daedric quests I just kept putting them off because i figured i'd have to raid dungeon after dungeon just to find the damn walls. Luckily, about 3-4 were outside and guarded by a dragon priest or just a lone dragon.

The worst part about the Daedric quests was finding where to start them. House of Horrors glitched out on me and i couldn't find the guy to start it, I eventually found him outside of the city where he wasn't meant to be. I nearly raged at the thought of having to start over after 90 hours.

Low_C.png

I didn't like doing the Clavicus Vile quest. Having to follow Barbas was a huge pain, since he got so side-tracked by enemies and whatnot. Lead me through Helgen, which meant going through the rubble... and he got stuck a bunch of times. Other than that, most of the quests were pretty fun.

I assume all those Dragon Craters on that map (can't remember where it is, in Dragonreach maybe?) are where some of the shouts will be. Haven't got to that achievement yet so just got what i've found thusfar.

I just saw this posted on IGN and I was wondering if anyone was having these issues.

Skyrim Lag: How The Hell Did This Happen?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I just saw this posted on IGN and I was wondering if anyone was having these issues.

I've been having them. But despite the issues, I still love the game. It just makes me wish the game would work. I deleted my 12MB save file and started over after the patch. Nearing the old 6MB mark again, lag isn't as bad, but it's creeping in regardless of the patch. I just hope they fix it before I get to that unplayable point again.

Also, they need to stop breaking the LAA for the PC version with every patch. (not sure if 1.2 broke it, but there was a small one prior that did)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

[bleep], did all the Daedric quests but didn't get the skull, am I gonna have to make a new save or is there a way around that?

EDIT: Nvm, found a way around it by going back to Bloated Man's Grotto and killing Sinding and getting his skin aswell as the ring from beforehand.

I've been having them. But despite the issues, I still love the game. It just makes me wish the game would work. I deleted my 12MB save file and started over after the patch. Nearing the old 6MB mark again, lag isn't as bad, but it's creeping in regardless of the patch. I just hope they fix it before I get to that unplayable point again.

Also, they need to stop breaking the LAA for the PC version with every patch. (not sure if 1.2 broke it, but there was a small one prior that did)

I lol'd at the article. They are aware that Skyrim isn't the only Bethesda games with game breaking bugs in it, right? Hell to this day they still never patched some of them.

I lol'd at the article. They are aware that Skyrim isn't the only Bethesda games with game breaking bugs in it, right? Hell to this day they still never patched some of them.

IGN just annoys me. Just seem very biased.

But speaking of old game breaking glitches, I had one in Oblivion that prevented me from saying "no" to Clavicus Vile in regards to the Umbra sword. If I tried saying I was going to keep it, my game froze. Always joked how it was Clavicus' way of getting back at me :grin:

But speaking of old game breaking glitches, I had one in Oblivion that prevented me from saying "no" to Clavicus Vile in regards to the Umbra sword. If I tried saying I was going to keep it, my game froze. Always joked how it was Clavicus' way of getting back at me :grin:

That's an old one. You couldn't finish his quest without sequence breaking because of the dog-statue. The workaround was to kill Umbra before you even started it.

The same kind of thing happens whenever your inventory gets removed while you have a bound item, I think.

Completed College storyline in Skyrim, though. So many hard bosses in a row, the final one was easy by comparison :razz: