The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

sephiroth_king

Sadly it's the Xbox version I have so I'll have to wait until they can patch it up :( and not the only thing- the instruments from the bard's college quests were found before I stared the quests and it tells me to try to find them still...now I have some burdening instruments in my inventory :(

The problem also happens with a few other "retrieve X item from location Y" quests, now I have a few books that I can't remove either!

But on a side note, anybody found out what soul gem fragments do?

I still have that amulet from "Blood on the Ice" since I didn't sell it to that guy. Other than that, I really haven't run into any real glitches with quests or anything, except for one hiccup with a thieves guild job. But yea, nothing else surprisingly.

And I don't think fragments do anything.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Unfortunately, the new patch for ps3 didn't do much. It's not harming my game any at the given time, as I've restarted now that I've found my preferred playstyle, but word's out from many that the game still gets unplayabe after a certain amount of time, and it "gets worse" every time. Oh Bethesda, learn how to code a game properly.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

So has anyone had to fight 3 dragons all at once yet? I was walking to a quest location when suddenly I heard a dragon above me, then I saw another and was like "Wow two dragons at once?!"... about 5 seconds later I noticed there was a third. A huge fight ensued and I managed to kill them all near one another by the crater one was revived from. It was definitely one of the cooler moments in Skyrim. :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

So has anyone had to fight 3 dragons all at once yet? I was walking to a quest location when suddenly I heard a dragon above me, then I saw another and was like "Wow two dragons at once?!"... about 5 seconds later I noticed there was a third. A huge fight ensued and I managed to kill them all near one another by the crater one was revived from. It was definitely one of the cooler moments in Skyrim. :thumbsup:

Wow. I still run in fear like a girl when I see a dragon overhead. But once, one did land in front of me and a wolf attacked it. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Unfortunately, the new patch for ps3 didn't do much. It's not harming my game any at the given time, as I've restarted now that I've found my preferred playstyle, but word's out from many that the game still gets unplayabe after a certain amount of time, and it "gets worse" every time. Oh Bethesda, learn how to code a game properly.

They do, they've just gone PC-first, as they should.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The modding community fixing their game for them doesn't count as them knowing how to code a game properly, I would think.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The amount of content in a Bethesda game should give them a bit of leniency from the gaming community I would think.. 100's of hours of content and such a huge landscape to code with tons of items ect.. So far i haven't encountered anything game breaking, I can live with gamefreezes.

Low_C.png

The amount of content in a Bethesda game should give them a bit of leniency from the gaming community I would think.. 100's of hours of content and such a huge landscape to code with tons of items ect.. So far i haven't encountered anything game breaking, I can live with gamefreezes.

Game glitches are forgivable. Unplayabilty for a high majority of players (even on just one console, be it 360, PC or ps3) is not.

Lqt9R.png

Quite the opposite, consoles should get priority. They don't have access to the modding community that Bethesda depends on to fix their mistakes, which results in ridiculously long wait-times for playability.

hzvjpwS.gif

hahah. That's great! So true too.

Lqt9R.png

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The reason I haven't been grinding smithing :shades:

If you grind smithing, then they really shouldn't be a problem... The armor can be upgraded so much that they don't do much damage, and upgraded weapons will make leveling up the weapon skills quickly. Smithing would make killing draugrs easier I would think :???:

I've heard patch 1.2 creates more problems than it fixes, so i guess i'll be waiting for 1.3 or something :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

People like filling bars, welcome to the world of gaming.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Grinding in a single player game? Why.

Honestly, you can't really "grind" smithing (if that is what you are talking about), since it's probably the fastest skill to level if you have a decent amount of cash. Unless they fixed it, smithing an iron dagger gets the same xp as making daedric plate armor, and takes a lot less resources. The other skills, well yea. Most are a grind ([bleep]ing alchemy!), while others are only trained by actually using the skill (weapon skills really).

Grinding in a single player game? Why.

Honestly, you can't really "grind" smithing (if that is what you are talking about), since it's probably the fastest skill to level if you have a decent amount of cash. Unless they fixed it, smithing an iron dagger gets the same xp as making daedric plate armor, and takes a lot less resources. The other skills, well yea. Most are a grind ([bleep]ing alchemy!), while others are only trained by actually using the skill (weapon skills really).

Yeah, smithing literally took minutes to get to 100 in. Enchanting is very similar, but I trained it after smithing, so I had a surplus of iron daggers to enchant, as well as a ton of empty petty soul gems. I then basically put soul trap on one of my Daedric (Legendary) bows, and went to work 1 hitting everything from a distance to fill the gems. All that followed was a simple trip to an Enchanting Table. I haven't touched Alchemy yet in the sense of training, but I do have an enormous stockpile of ingredients from both scavenging and buying (I seem to always have way more cash than I know what to do with).

Also, I agree with previous comments that training to 100 smithing doesn't overpower or underpower the enemies. Everything has been somewhat challenging, which is how I like games to play out. I believe the difficulty can also be altered at any time if the current difficulty is not to a player's liking. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

*sneak sneak sneak* *draw bow* *sight an elk*

Victory is mine!

*elk suddenly goes from unnoticed to OH GOD GET OUT OF THE WAY IM AN ELK*

FFFF--

Every damn time.

ROFL

Try than with a mammoth :(

Oh and I 1000/1000'd it now, was stuck with how to get married :(

And I kept glitching while trying to get Master Criminal; went all 9 hold cities and just attacked a guard- had 1040 bounty in each hold..apparently not enough for the achievement :L

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!