The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

sephiroth_king

Random question but where can I go to level up and fight a bunch of monsters without quests? Is there dungeons/caves around that I can randomly find? I'm level 12 btw.

Just walk into any cave or dungeon. I don't see why you wouldn't want a quest though, you get money and other stuff. Also some people will train you in certain skillsafter you do a quest for them which can level you up faster.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Random question but where can I go to level up and fight a bunch of monsters without quests? Is there dungeons/caves around that I can randomly find? I'm level 12 btw.

Also, how do I get Lydia to follow me? I did the Dragon Rising quest a while ago but she never became my companion? Ugh, such a noob at this game :oops:

Posted Image

Just walk into any cave or dungeon. I don't see why you wouldn't want a quest though, you get money and other stuff. Also some people will train you in certain skillsafter you do a quest for them which can level you up faster.

Thanks. And mainly just because sometimes I just want to get into some fights without walking all the way to the quest :P

Any advice with the other question (edited it in after you answered :P)

Edit: Nevermind found her at the dining table!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Started as a sneakthief archer catjit, but I've been through every combat style now.

Favorite is definitely Elemental Fury T3 + dual Daedric Daggers. Nothing survives. Was even more fun when taking over forts during rebellion missions.

Also got Ebony Chainmail, definitely my favorite armor in this game, and finished Nightingale quests. Without too many spoilers, the effects from the armor and one of the choices glitched somewhat and combined, allowing me to be totally invisible for far longer than the normal time, although not forever, unfortunately. Not that I really need to be invisible lol. 100 Sneak allows me never to be detected, unless caught pickpocketing. I can even shove people or mage them if I really want to, all without them finding me.

Lately have been using Icy Spear overcharged. I'm not sure any projectile moves faster, actually. Magicka is still at base 100 lol. Enchanting has done everything for me as far as covering that.

Anyone know where to get master level spells? At level 90 Destruction now, and friend told me I could go to Winterhold to get master level ones, but Faralda there won't teach me any.

2dgucz6.png

Anyone else the cat peron race? Got skyrim for christmas, i have to say atm its amazing. Much better than i thought it would be. One annoying thing is when yuo slay a dragon with delphine she runs their without a horse. So i galloped way ahead of her and when i got their it was telling me to go to the middle where a big blue dragon was and delphine was nowhere to be seen. So i died easily and then realised you needed delphine as she instructed you to wait for the green dragon. Anyway story short companions need horses!

SUPER.gif

No one seems to be woodelf. May give that a try later

I said I was a woodelf!! lol

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I need some help with a certain situation. I was sent by the greybeards or whatever to find something, and found a note that said to meet in the riverwood inn for the item. So I fast travel there, and instantly everyone attacked me. I tried sheathing multiple times. The weird thing is, it says I have no bounty.

What can I do?

I need some help with a certain situation. I was sent by the greybeards or whatever to find something, and found a note that said to meet in the riverwood inn for the item. So I fast travel there, and instantly everyone attacked me. I tried sheathing multiple times. The weird thing is, it says I have no bounty.

What can I do?

This happened to me, I looked about on the internet and found out it was probably because I killed some witch out in the forest near Riverwood. I just stayed away from Riverwood for a couple of days and it seemed to resolve itself.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

What can I do?

Because whiterun guards are there you must have caused an offence in whiterun or a place where there are whiterun guards. If sheathing doesnt work im sorry i dunno.

I have to say the cities in skyrim are amazing. The detail and landscape is overpowering. I just came across makarath (not sure how spelt) and it is one of my favourite yet. What place is your favourite in skyrim? Also i want to get a house in riverwood is it possible?

SUPER.gif

Bounty is tracked by hold (region) and nobles would count under that.

My two favorate cities are Riften and Malkreath, followed by Solitude. For countryside, the Rift and western Eastmarch is fantastic.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I dislike Markarth, it's all hard to navigate and stuff. I'm never in Morthal, Dawnstar or Falkreath, I wouldn't even know what they look like. Winterhold is all snowy and stuff, and I'm yet to get into the College strand. Whiterun, Solitude and Riften I'm always in and I like them, mostly Solitude, where my wife and I live. And Windhelm frustrates me, I can't buy a house, and I can't start Blood on the Ice, all because I killed off all the Stormcloaks and the city guards. Or did I not break it and am I doing something wrong?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

My two favorate cities are Riften and Malkreath, followed by Solitude. For countryside, the Rift and western Eastmarch is fantastic.

Is bounty kept even if no one witnesses the crime?

Is bounty kept even if no one witnesses the crime?

Ah, that's a little problem. Sometimes I do cimes with noone around and I still get bounty, other times I pull it off. I can't say if it's glitchy or I'm doing it wrong.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg