The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

sephiroth_king

Well, a giant just punched me into space.

A giant punched Lydia into space. It was so funny.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Anyone here killed Nihme in Markarth? Any tips before I do so when I get home?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9TdDCWN7g

I'll just leave this here...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

He's just a big spider. It respawns, even. Hit him a bunch.

I'll be sure to kill it. :shades:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

How are they?

@jeffwilson

Pretty strong, I don't have that many perks on one handed at the moment yet. I haven't enchanted them yet, but I'll probably go absorb health.

My brother got Fallout 3 and I'm going home tomorrow, so I probably won't get to play for 6 months, unless I come home later in the summer...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Finally getting to finishing the main quest.

By the way guys, definitely recommend specializing electricity if you mage. The level 100 spell is constant like the beginning ones, and seems to have unlimited range. And if you have gear to cover 100% magic cost, you basically become an all powerful turret. Only thing is it has a charge up time, and is two-handed... But you can swat dragons out of the sky with it. Really helps paint the portrait of the "all-powerful mage" better than the other two. Of course, the fire master spell allows you to do some Dumbledore shet like at the end of that one HP movie, but it can be easily interrupted by combat -.- so toss-up right there.

I think I may post some pictures.

2dgucz6.png

I love how the first Daedric weapon I find is my weapon of choice. 1H mace, 25 damage to Magicka and Stamina, steals soul on kill. Combine that with my 120% attack bonus to 1H weapons, 1H maces ignore 50% of armor, and I have the Shout that breaks 25 armor and drains health.

NOTHING CAN SURVIVE!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

OHMYGADDISGAMEISOSSIM

Did the Imperial quest where you have to take the forged letter to some Stormcloak guy in a town. I started talking to him, and he started to answer, then pulled out his bow. I thought I'd have to fight him and the soldiers there... NOPE. Dragon attack. It killed a few of the guards that shot arrows at it, eventually we took it down, and the guy accepted the letter, then left to join the crowd that had gathered around the dragon bones.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

OHMYGADDISGAMEISOSSIM

Did the Imperial quest where you have to take the forged letter to some Stormcloak guy in a town. I started talking to him, and he started to answer, then pulled out his bow. I thought I'd have to fight him and the soldiers there... NOPE. Dragon attack. It killed a few of the guards that shot arrows at it, eventually we took it down, and the guy accepted the letter, then left to join the crowd that had gathered around the dragon bones.

All in a day's work. :shades:

I was fighting a pretty tough bandit on top of a tower when a dragon came. I ran back inside and the dragon burnt the bandit. Easiest bounty I've ever done.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

He's just a big spider. It respawns, even. Hit him a bunch.

I'll be sure to kill it. :shades:

I believe in you

Killed it. Very easy, was pleasantly surprised.

Finally started the civil war quests at level 50. I found it really hard to choose a side, which is probably why I left it until it's basically the last thing left. I actually started it for both sides with different saves but eventually went with the Imperials as it just felt right.

Basically, the Imperials are bad because they tried to kill me and outlawed Talos, but good because without them, the Thalmor will probably take over the world, and some Imperials agree with the stormcloaks ideals but not actions.

Stormcloaks on the other hands are racist pigs, subjugating those in their own cities as well as Ulfric being incredibly egotistical.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I was riding to dawnstar as i had not discovered it yet, when i ecountered this mysterious place called mzinchaleft. It had bandits so i killed them and then a cave appeared so i went inside to explore expecting it to be a small cave and weak monsters. An hour later i am still in there struggling on, i am only lvl 11 and so when i fight falmers and chauris it is very hard and i have to save after i just kill one. Anyway i am now in the depths and still going, any idea how much longer?

SUPER.gif