The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

sephiroth_king

Wait wait wait, there are people who don't like Fallout?

Yes, humans generally cannot tolerate nuclear radioactivity.

It is sort of like Fallout, but there is free-flowing combat like Fable where you don't have to rely on luck/VATS/other complex numberical factors.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDT7EInclo

She's done it again.

Falling back in love with Skyrim with the reintroduction of my 5.1 speakers and the Realistic Lighting with no Post-Processing mod. Torches become essential and it becomes a tactical choice whether to engage foes in the light and use a shield, or get stuck in the darkness with a torch.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Pretty much done with the game. Few remaining skills are much slower than all the others, can't really be bothered unless I get really bored lol.

I need like a master quest list to see if I've done every one that I can... Purity quests and Totems of Hircine are broken for me, seemingly beyond repair, but those are the only ones I remember particularly.

I will try to get the remaining Stones of Barenziah. 20/24, haven't looked up what the final reward is but I assume it must be pretty damn spectacular to require so many collectables.

2dgucz6.png

She's done it again.

Falling back in love with Skyrim with the reintroduction of my 5.1 speakers and the Realistic Lighting with no Post-Processing mod. Torches become essential and it becomes a tactical choice whether to engage foes in the light and use a shield, or get stuck in the darkness with a torch.

:shock:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

She's done it again.

:shock:

Yeah, that was beautiful.

This game has taught me that if I ever get married in real life, it will not be to someone who finishes every sentence with "<comma> love". In northern English dialect, "love" is often used colloquially when talking to any one of the opposite gender, especially when they're younger. I've grown up with most older women at work and school calling me "love" for 21 years, and yet every time I walk into my house in Skyrim, even I find this infuriating.

Played this round a friend's house. Great fun, especially messing around with magic, but I'm not sure if I'm swayed to buy it just yet...

Am I the only one that thinks that the dual-casted electricity looks like something off DBZ? :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Played this round a friend's house. Great fun, especially messing around with magic, but I'm not sure if I'm swayed to buy it just yet...

Am I the only one that thinks that the dual-casted electricity looks like something off DBZ? :P

Dress in full nightingale and become a Sith. :lol:

j0xPu5R.png

Omg, back when I was using dual sparks I felt so much like a sith. If only I had had a red sword, I could have pretended I was using a lightsaber too(I still don't have a red sword, but I have a black one with a red enchantment knoking around still I think).

Omg, back when I was using dual sparks I felt so much like a sith. If only I had had a red sword, I could have pretended I was using a lightsaber too(I still don't have a red sword, but I have a black one with a red enchantment knoking around still I think).

You realise there is a star wars mod where you can hvae lightsabers?

SUPER.gif

Daedric will be the closest you come. Unless they've majorly changed the look of daedric in this game that is.

If they'd removed the wing stubs it would've been better. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber