Free Trade and Old Wilderness back [21-Dec-2010]

Logdotzip

116 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for or against Free Trade / Wilderness Returning?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

keeping an open mind is not a bad thing

Keeping an open mind and being naive are two different things.

denying the possibility of this is close minded

believing this completely is naive

there is plenty of gray area in between

amitoz your spam posts are getting annoying lol.

What? I thumb'd that up because that's exactly what I would have typed. Would you rather I copy paste his post?

THIS is epic lolage.

Here's a quote from amitoz's previous thread about 100% hilts.

It's actually quite easy to prove you wrong, and you are wrong. It would also be impossible to get two whips in a row by your theory, but it is possible.

/thread

Stop your spam, read my damn post before you take your +1 post and run off.

DID YOU WANT HIM TO POST EXACTLY WHAT HE TYPED BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT@@2

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't for all of the naysayers to come in here and voice their ungrounded opinions what happened, because it did just happen. I made this to ask others if they think it's a good idea, or to see pictures from other people regarding it. What TheAncient posted should be enough for you to understand something was just said.

So can Negative Nancy's, for lack of a nicer thing to say, **** off please lol.

There's a difference between "it was said" and "it will happen".

However, it WAS said.

You can't post something in a discussion forum and complain when its discussed.

I personally don't think it will happen only because what will stop the old players to then rwt? Just because someone hasn't cheated in the past, doesn't stop them from doing in the future. (Even if it is less likely)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I believe the proof in the picture was when he asked about the poll and people answered yes, and later asked if it was serious and they said likely.

... and how is any of that "proof"? :unsure:

I could just as easily replicate it in my own cc and make the same baseless claims. <_<

nyuseg.png

I believe the proof in the picture was when he asked about the poll and people answered yes, and later asked if it was serious and they said likely.

... and how is any of that "proof"? :unsure:

I could just as easily replicate it in my own cc and make the same baseless claims. <_<

i never claimed it was proof. <-- i said this repeatedly

it's mod mmg's cc

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I laugh at the people who don't want this to happen. :twss:

People don't want old wilderness because they weren't a pker, they sucked at pking or they are an '09 prod. They don't want free trade because they fear RWT will come back even though its still here. The economy will most likely go :thumbup: if us old players didn't have to rely on the grand exchange.

People don't want old wilderness because they weren't a pker, they sucked at pking or they are an '09 prod. They don't want free trade because they fear RWT will come back even though its still here. The economy will most likely go :thumbup: if us old players didn't have to rely on the grand exchange.

I find it odd for an 07 player to insult and 09 player, for their time spent on this game.

Time shouldn't matter.

That being said, OP keeps on saying proof, and yet, as Blyaunte (sp) has concurred with, there is no proof for us to see.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I find it odd for an 07 player to insult and 09 player, for their time spent on this game.

Time shouldn't matter.

That being said, OP keeps on saying proof, and yet, as Blyaunte (sp) has concurred with, there is no proof for us to see.

I find it odd that you think my registration date on a fan site reflects my time spent on this game. :rolleyes:

Time shouldn't matter.

I find it odd that you think my registration date on a fan site reflects my time spent on this game. :rolleyes:

Thats strange, I don't find it odd at all, since you've provided no other evidence.

As if magically whipping up a screenshot out of nowhere would do anything to sway those already stuck on "it didn't happen".

As shown on in the last post on page eight, it's very easy to fake a screenshot of an occurrence, if I did happen to finally get a screenshot, I would get just as many "faked pic" comments as I am currently getting "didn't happen" comments. I can't win either way, which is why I really don't care to find any.

Those who don't believe it will continue to not believe it, and those who think it could have happened will continue to believe that as well. So it doesn't matter.

All I know is that it did happen. If you don't believe me, I honestly don't give a **** lol

People should really learn how to fabricate pictures if they want to "prove" something :unsure:

lol are you calling me a liar? i didn't fabricate that picture. i have no reason to unless i were trolling, which i am not.

again, i never said it is definite proof that MMG said anything. it is, however, not impossible and maybe even likely. at this point we do not know if it is a rumor or not.

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Time shouldn't matter.

Thats strange, I don't find it odd at all, since you've provided no other evidence.

I don't need evidence, because I know that Ive been playing longer than 2007.

People should really learn how to fabricate pictures if they want to "prove" something :unsure:

http://i55.tinypic.com/jfdthh.png

lol are you calling me a liar? i didn't fabricate that picture. i have no reason to unless i were trolling, which i am not.

You pretty much couldn't get it wrong..er

having 2 randoms saying "yes" and "most likely" in someones CC (even if that CC is MMGs) doesn't make it a legit proof .. it just makes it a random picture ..

having 2 randoms saying "yes" and "most likely" in someones CC (even if that CC is MMGs) doesn't make it a legit proof .. it just makes it a random picture ..

He didn't say it was proof. How many times does that have to be stated? :shame: :shame: :shame:

i mean i had a whole conversation that i didn't post, but you'll just have to take my word on that. was more than two people, including some mods.

sigcopyaf.png

As if magically whipping up a screenshot out of nowhere would do anything to sway those already stuck on "it didn't happen".

As shown on in the last post on page eight, it's very easy to fake a screenshot of an occurrence, if I did happen to finally get a screenshot, I would get just as many "faked pic" comments as I am currently getting "didn't happen" comments. I can't win either way, which is why I really don't care to find any.

Those who don't believe it will continue to not believe it, and those who think it could have happened will continue to believe that as well. So it doesn't matter.

All I know is that it did happen. If you don't believe me, I honestly don't give a **** lol

I'm not going to try and prove my point, [bleep] you if you don't believe me.

I'm not going to try and prove my point, [bleep] you if you don't believe me.

Precisely. Because doing so will change nothing. People will still say NOP, others will still say MAYB, even less will say YE.

Guarantee you this, I find a picture. I have a select choice of responses I know I would get consisting of

"Picture is obviously faked, this isn't going to happen"

"How did you magically get that pic out of nowhere? Prove it's origin"

"Are you the climbing boots guy?"

"My head is too far up my own *** to believe something that was said, and I need indisputable proof even though only 100 people out of millions who play this game saw the event".

So yes, exactly, there is no point is trying to prove my claim. At this juncture in time, you either believe it, or you don't.

And this is why you command absolutely sod all respect in this topic. Don't expect to post something like this on such a controversial subject without any solid evidence and expect people to thank you for the good news and worship the ground you walk on. :rolleyes:

asrhasrh.jpg

you, do not represent "us old players".

I been playing since 2001 and frankly, I like the current gameplay. pvp world is a great thing and just because you and 30000 other players didn't like it, it doesn't mean the rest of runescape hated it.

GE is fine, so what that some item are ridiculed with street price, the fact i can instantly buy and sell without resorting a large amount of my play time dedicated to trading makes it great. I play runescape for its minigame and activities, not tradescape.

I really doubt mod is going to make a big deal out of this just because a small group of player in the cc wanted the old wildy back. So what 1/3 of the runescape population started to complain, ever thought about why the rest didn't?

He didn't say it was proof. How many times does that have to be stated? :shame: :shame: :shame:

Then why does the picture have ANY relevance to the thread if it isn't "proof". What exactly is it then?

A random picture telling everyone how a Rs screenshot should look like? Please.

I don't want the old wilderness because of the negatives that will come with it. I played since late '04 and I am completely aware RWT still exists today

although bringing back free trade will make the problem even more accessible.

And this is why you command absolutely sod all respect in this topic. Don't expect to post something like this on such a controversial subject without any solid evidence and expect people to thank you for the good news and worship the ground you walk on. :rolleyes:

:huh: He's not delivering "good news," exactly, he's just letting us know that there was brief discussion regarding re-implementing free trade and the old wilderness for old players, and I've certainly not seen him demand that anyone worship anything. Considering that two respectable TIFers (even if you don't like Logdotzip for whatever reason, you can't deny that TheAncient is always helpful and very active on these forums) can corroborate the claim, I believe it. Like I said earlier, I doubt it'll happen, but there's no doubt (in my mind) that a brief discussion did take place.

All of this "no pic no proof" business doesn't really apply in this case. If he claimed to have gotten a divine sigil from a chicken, I'd be a bit more skeptical.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Murders already happen so let's just assign everyone over the age of 12 an AK-47.

clansig7.gif