Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Jimmyw3000

576 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jagex reintroduce free trade and the old Wilderness?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent ...

Wow I can't believe they would talk about Runescape in like a night club or whatever that was.

yes thats right, the were actually talking about runescape in a night club........ :wall:

I think they used the same vid to review black ops or something :thumbup:

and it's in russian

Oh yeah...thats right. That interview was about COD. I thought I recognized it. Still very strange that they would talk about a video game in a place like that!!

They're not talking about games, she's asking him about the music or something like that :wall:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah...thats right. That interview was about COD. I thought I recognized it. Still very strange that they would talk about a video game in a place like that!!

They're not talking about games, she's asking him about the music or something like that :wall:

Naw if you search for like "COD interview" on youtube bro youll see the original. The subtitles are about COD so this person must have removed those ones and put in the ones about RS

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Naw if you search for like "COD interview" on youtube bro youll see the original. The subtitles are about COD so this person must have removed those ones and put in the ones about RS

Trust me they're talking about the club and the music, nothing else.

Trust me they're talking about the club and the music, nothing else.

So how do you explain the subtitles about the videogame? I mean its a really popular vid dude. If you look on youtube youll see that theres lots of these videos made where they removed the discussion about call of duty and replaced it with a discussion about something else.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I can't wait to kill all the skillers and innocent, helpless people who enter the wildy and pj people. I love knowing I made someone lose everything, even if I gain nothing. It shows them who's boss.

So you're Andrew Gower AND the Zamorak Mage? Wow, it's a pleasure to meet you!

[Psst, it shows no one that you're boss, but rather that you're too weak to actually battle someone who is ready for combat, compared to the skillers/RuneCrafters that have no armour or weapons on them. And no, I do not want to fight you, before you even ask.]

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I can't wait to kill all the skillers and innocent, helpless people who enter the wildy and pj people. I love knowing I made someone lose everything, even if I gain nothing. It shows them who's boss.

I can't wait to relelentlessly one-item all the wanna-be PKers like you who think they're tough by preying on defenseless targets. I'll show you who's boss, trololololol ;-)

td2sig.jpg

Forgot the sarcasm tags.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Forgot the sarcasm tags.

you mean troll tags

look at his posts, guys, he's a troll.

I hope free trade doesnt come back!

last thing i want is those noobs buying rs coins with real money

no free trade/limit staking/old wildy removal all improved that

and i have played rs since 04 and i do know how much fun old wildy pking was

especially with the torva release, there will be so many noobs spending real money on coins and thats just lame

Edited by Y_Guy
removed homophobic phrase

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

I hope free trade doesnt come back!

last thing i want is those noobs buying rs coins with real money

no free trade/limit staking/old wildy removal all improved that

and i have played rs since 04 and i do know how much fun old wildy pking was

especially with the torva release, there will be so many noobs spending real money on coins and thats just gayy

What difference does it make to you, honestly? For someone to be able to afford a piece of Torva, assuming it stabilizes at around 200m (and that's a big assumption as it'll probably be much higher) and gauging gold at $5/M, it'd cost 1k USD to be able to afford ONE PIECE of Torva. That's really not going to happen.

td2sig.jpg

Jagex believes they have a handle on RWT

And you believe them? Go look at CT green dragons-- there's a plethora of botters and most of them are just PLAYERS controlling the bots. Imagine what it'll be like when RWT companies camp their bots there, too...

td2sig.jpg

honestly the only thing i don't look forward to about free trade is that all the "can i have some gp"

can i plz hav gp plz i got hacked and lost all 200k gp i had plz give free stuf

Oh how I remember that mess all-too-well. Ah, well. You can just ignore it in most places and I always have my private chat set to "Friends," so they'll never PM me. If they try to follow you, just teleport somewhere.

td2sig.jpg

Imagine what it'll be like when RWT companies camp their bots there, too...

And...? Are you worried about botters spamming the RSOF about overcrowding or something? More bots at already saturated places will change nothing. ON the other hand, we will have important parts of Runescape returned to us. :thumbup:

Imagine what it'll be like when RWT companies camp their bots there, too...

And...? Are you worried about botters spamming the RSOF about overcrowding or something? More bots at already saturated places will change nothing. ON the other hand, we will have important parts of Runescape returned to us. :thumbup:

Just that the bots will drive down the prices of resources, widening the money gap between skilling and boss hunting even more. *shrugs* Bots never really that much of a direct impact one as I never fished or cut wood much. I will say that I'd much rather have bots than the rigid price controls with the GE that enable such flagrant price manipulation.

td2sig.jpg

as far as im concerned more ess bots = lower ess price which is more profitable runecrafting

With more ess bots usually means more bots making runes as well. I remember going to world 1 or 2 with bots undercutting each other trying to sell deaths and nats.

jpegsigtest.jpg

as far as im concerned more ess bots = lower ess price which is more profitable runecrafting

With more ess bots usually means more bots making runes as well. I remember going to world 1 or 2 with bots undercutting each other trying to sell deaths and nats.

that was before the shop update