Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Jimmyw3000

576 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jagex reintroduce free trade and the old Wilderness?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent ...

I like Nuke's idea but I doubt jagex would do it.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as untradeables go, they should be valued in tiers, with tier 1 consisting of chaotics, fire capes, PvP armor/weapons, and imbued fremmenik/onyx rings and giving the greatest "potential" to get PvP items. Tier 2 would be BA items like torsos and fighter hats, dstone (i) ring, along with the SW cape and barrow/drag gloves, and this tier would give moderate potential. Tier 3 would be dragon/rune defenders, skill capes, rune gloves, dwarven helm, and painted rune shields/helms and this tier would give small potential. Tier 4 would consist of Achievement Diary items and lesser imbued rings and RFD gloves, along with lesser defenders and other miscellaneous quest items and would give negligible potential. A system like this has to be set up if they're going to reward people for untradeables, because if they just gave people chance to get PvP items because people wore untradables, as somebody mentioned people would just farm kills in achievement diary gear.

So, like...

Killing someone carrying 1 or more Tier 1 items nets you Vesta, Statius, and the mage and range guys whose names I dun remember.

Killing someone carrying 1 or more Tier 2 items nets you the corrupt versions of the above, and/or corrupt dragon stuff.

Killing someone carrying 1 or more Tier 3 items nets you.... a cluescroll maybe? For irony's sake?

Killing someone carrying 1 or more Tier 4 items nets you a BRONZED DRAGON CLAW!

Overall, I like the idea - My suggestion for Tiers 3&4 was a joke, in case you can't tell :P

a70c7.png

now the referendum vote homepage says 1.6M votes in december?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

First of all if your in max mage defence, you will beat a mage every time.

Ehh yeah no...

Would you like to test it on me? Yes 99.9% of the time I would win...

Alright.

I've already tested this out with a friend of mine, who is maxed in combat, has a chaotic rapier, dragon claws, Turmoil, Soul Split and was wearing Morrigan's with a spectral spirit shield and a master wand while being farcasted. I always won with ease lol. Sure, I'll fight you.

First of all if your in max mage defence, you will beat a mage every time.

Ehh yeah no...

Would you like to test it on me? Yes 99.9% of the time I would win...

Alright.

I've already tested this out with a friend of mine, who is maxed in combat, has a chaotic rapier, dragon claws, Turmoil, Soul Split and was wearing Morrigan's with a spectral spirit shield and a master wand while being farcasted. I always won with ease lol. Sure, I'll fight you.

yeah mage is pretty frickin ridiculously accurate. I've lost in near-max mage def (175+) to people in ahrim and dhide boots lol.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'm extremely happy to see this being done, I actually quit because of the removal and would love to start player killing again. I almost certainly don't think that it will cause a huge rise in macroers and real world trading. Most macroing and botting sites now work on a basis that you give them your account detail and they gain you levels (not that I macro, I've just visited the sites).

Anyway, very happy about the good news.

qTLQRuS.png

Is that video for real or just a joke? Either way funny, but please confirm if it's real talking!

Are you that gullible?
First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Wow I can't believe they would talk about Runescape in like a night club or whatever that was.

yes thats right, the were actually talking about runescape in a night club........ :wall:

I think they used the same vid to review black ops or something :thumbup:

and it's in russian

inb4hitler finds out free trade is coming back.vid

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

HOLY CRAP.

Its been years since I played RuneScape and been to TIF's RS forums, but I couldn't believe the e-mail I received. I thought it was a scam, so I checked on here and find out it isn't! It will be beyond amazing if it passes, I think I'll even come back to play for a bit too! Big congrats to Jagex for finally doing something about bringing back Free Trade.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Wow I can't believe they would talk about Runescape in like a night club or whatever that was.

yes thats right, the were actually talking about runescape in a night club........ :wall:

I think they used the same vid to review black ops or something :thumbup:

and it's in russian

Oh yeah...thats right. That interview was about COD. I thought I recognized it. Still very strange that they would talk about a video game in a place like that!!

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON