Madara Uchiha takes 85 slayer to kill

darkpoet837

The ultimate antagonist in Naruto is Madara Uchiha. Among the high level slayer creatures, abyssal demons are up there with the requirement of 85 slayer. Why would they take the same skill level to kill? Because they use the same tactics in battle!

For the longest time, Madara was believed to be dead. Now that he is back at the forefront of peoples minds, though, more and more is revealed about his abilities. His most powerful ability, though, is the ability to bend time and space to be able to teleport at will. He uses this ability to dodge almost all attacks and counterattack in ways that most opponents cannot even harm him. He can also use this ability to teleport other people into his own realm, adding to the difficulty of fighting him.

Abyssal demons have the ability to teleport as well. They can also teleport you around as you are fighting them, adding to the confusion. Both of these abilities in unison make it so that most players cannot deal damage to them. It takes the skill and speed of someone with 85 slayer to even start to damage an abyssal demon. Once you obtain that level of knowledge, you learn techniques that allow you to time your hits with the demon's teleportation, allowing you to kill them.

With that theory about why 85 slayer is required to kill abyssal demons in mind, one could link that ability to time your hits with teleportation to Madara's ability to teleport. So, the end result is that Madara requires 85 slayer to kill. Just don't forget, this just allows you to get past his teleport ability, you still have to deal with one hell of a fighter in combat. So the question here is, what would his other abilities mount to in rs terms? With our skills and combat abilities, do you think we would be able to take on Madara? What about other antagonists and protagonists from books, movies, or shows?

Note: I was not sure if this belonged in general or off topic, so I put it here. Please move it if this is the wrong spot.

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

This is hilarious because I was just browsing a Naruto fansite, and I was browsing a topic about Madara.

Remember that Madara now has Rinnengan so he can now use all 5 elements (water, earth, fire, air and lightning). There is no lightning in RuneScape so players are at a disadvantage there..

Madara could just put everyone under an illusion and then suck them up into box-world and let them die there, lmao.

Madara>Zaros + Zamorak + Armadyl + Saradomin + Guthix tbh

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

silgtly off topic, ive allways wanted it to be explained better what the slayer skill actualy did. like, what prevents me fron damaging a nechryel, or a spiritual mage? SLAYER LORE PLOX.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Anime is for little kids.

Watch Baccano! and you might change your mind. Excellent story and definitely NSFW.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

wait so is naruto actually back to plot storyline now? i'm about to watch it ( the last 5 or so episodes were garbage)

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Madara is just a bad character. He has lived for over 100 years, stole his brothers eyes, then later implanted Rinnegan, another eye, in his left eye socket, and now he is on war with rest of shinobi world. And his plan is to rule people by putting them into a hypnoses through using the moon as base of this hypnoses "technique".

wait so is naruto actually back to plot storyline now? i'm about to watch it ( the last 5 or so episodes were garbage)

Nope, still historic fillers... So annoying.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sorry, but you're wrong about 85.

Seats taken.

I suppose if that character was in the game it would probably be at level 87.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Okay I'm going to say it. The basilisk from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets takes 40 slayer to kill and you cant look at its eyes.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Okay I'm going to say it. The basilisk from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets takes 40 slayer to kill and you cant look at its eyes.

I think this is pretty accurate. And somewhat similar to what Hermoine Granger did with her mirror, you're gonna have to use something reflective to fight it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ok, so Naruto, Sasuke or who ever is going to kill him has to train their slayer level... Wonder who the slayer master is.. :D

What are you talking about Kramp? I was at Naruto¨s 99 Slayer party days ago. He¨s ready to kill Madara now!

A lot of them can be based on myths which is why you can see significant similarities in creatures in different games and even movies. eg. the Basilisk in Harry Potter and this could be traced from the myth involving Medusa.

j0xPu5R.png