Ava's Alerter

Junkmutt

First off I take no credit for finding this all credit goes to Colifin in the RSOF QFC: 160-161-228-62049943

Requirements: Completed Do No Evil, Ava's Alerter, Spade

Reccommended: Lletya teleport crystal, antipoison, food

Equip Ava's Alerter and start in Lletya. Run west out of Lletya, cross the tripwire, and go through the dense forest to the northwest (not over the leaves). Next, go northeast and hop over the leaves. In the next clearing your alerter should start bwuking. Dig where it bwuks four times. Enjoy your free elite clue scroll. :D I've only tried this with two people, so I'm not sure if it works for everyone. I'd like your feedback to see if it works for most people. Who knows how many of these spots are out there?

If this doesn't work for you, you may want to try the one on Lunar Isle. See the posts below.

A little further down the thread

Okay, so one of the people that it didn't work for in the elven lands found one on Lunar Isle, on the southwest part of the island. It's worth checking out. ;)

It appears that you either have the elf one, or the lunar one. The lunar one does not work for me, but the elf one did.

There are probably more places in the world, perhaps every person has one of these places assigned to them. Let's see if we can find them all!

This got me thinking, where else could there be hidden treasures only available via the Ava Alerter.

This is no lie I was able to get an elite clue from the elven lands....got crud though :evil:

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was at lunar Isle.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I'll wield the alerter in the future when going on penguin hunt!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Found mine here :

ScreenShot647.png

where's that?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I didn't have either elf, nor the lunar peng one... once i get my mage level and enough of my goals done i will go on a search for where mine is and tell where i found it... i'm thinking near ooglog, or possibly one in the wildy?

Try iceberg, friend got his there.