Would you betray your best friend for a Phat?

Normalize

177 members have voted

1. 1. Would you betray your best friend for a Phat?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I have multiple friends trustworthy enough to lend a partyhat to and would of course respond in kind.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

No way. Most of my rs friends are not just people I have come across but people I have worked with on Tif or on a goal in Rs and have ended up making a real friendship.

Also, moved to questionares. :P

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Would you not abuse these forums and post topics in the right subforum(questionnaires)?

Oh, and no.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

No, but I'm interested at the percentage of people who say yes.

Most people who I have added are friends whom I've known for years. Might not have met them in person but I talk to some of them on Skype and others I chat with daily. I wouldn't steal from a friend so why would I sacrifice morals for fake money..

Low_C.png

No. The friends I have on here are important and I would never do it( unless of course they have 6 piles of maxed out cash :razz:)

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties | 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

depends what you mean by betray....if you mean physically harm them like...irl or something...then no.

If you mean just like...scam them in game, then it would depend on how close they were, and also keep in mind that with free trade coming soon, I could always just play around...'betray' them, then a week later give it back.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

At one point, I'd have said yes to RS friends, but...nope. Wouldn't do it.

Here's an interesting question that's pointless to answer: if you WOULD betray your best friend for a p hat, would you admit it here?

Although, if I didn't know someone on RS very well, chances are I'd backstab that person for a p hat.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It would depend on who it was. I've had maaaany friends on runescape, with many of them retiring from it/giving me their stuff anyways. I guess the true question for me is: would you still betray them even though they already gave you 80mil worth of items? Tough question, give me a week to join a pk'ing clan so I can happily say yes to the question...

div>