What's the highest amount of peoples online on RS?

deyan2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even move on any worlds as it is due to these [cabbage] servers(My internet, computer, graphics card are all perfectly fine for rs - so I can surely get rid of those as reasons)

Will hate to see how it is after February

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

It's been in the 260-270k region a very few times. Almost all of which are actually SINCE the ge came out to all those people yelling about the glory of pre-GE. I think the most I've ever seen was slightly over 270k. Doubt it has been over 275k, and anyone who says anything much over 280k is talking bs.

310k is impossible, jagex had a 22 new world update in 2008, there are currently 171 worlds, meaning there were 149 worlds at that time, MEANING the maximum possible people was 298 000, and i SINCERELY doubt there was ever a time when all the worlds were full

310k is impossible, jagex had a 22 new world update in 2008, there are currently 171 worlds, meaning there were 149 worlds at that time, MEANING the maximum possible people was 298 000, and i SINCERELY doubt there was ever a time when all the worlds were full

^ This.

I was on RSOF and some people said it got up to 500k at a time and one was even stupid enough to say 1M (I'm still wondering if he was trolling me, couldn't tell).

I doubt it ever got to 300K in all honesty.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

I'll be suprised if it doesn't hit 300k again during first week of feb

what do you meen "again" ?

It has never been that high, not even close :S has it??

Yes, it has, you 2011prod.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

There was around 240k when I logged in late yesterday afternoon (GMT). Surprisingly Slayer spots weren't that crowded but I suspect we will probably see some new servers/worlds in the not too distant future if the number of players remains this high.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I think that the new peak (players returning because of free trade/wildy) has been already reached even though the updates haven't been launched yet. Everybody who's interested has already returned and started prepping. I'd say the amount of players will start going downhill again about a month from now.

I think that the new peak (players returning because of free trade/wildy) has been already reached even though the updates haven't been launched yet. Everybody who's interested has already returned and started prepping. I'd say the amount of players will start going downhill again about a month from now.

It hasn't been reached if the update hasn't come yet everyone is going to be logged in for the update

I'll be suprised if it doesn't hit 300k again during first week of feb

what do you meen "again" ?

It has never been that high, not even close :S has it??

Yes, it has, you 2011prod.

Well as you can see:

No it hasn't you laterasmeprod.

Thanks Mil for the answer ;) :D :P!

*edit: 243,773 peoples online right now :D :P!