15-Feb-2011- Skill Bonanza

Michael

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grapple update is good, and maybe I can get some cheap infernal ashes. Otherwise, meh.

Waht grapple update?

You can build spots at some grapple points so you no longer need a grapple and crossbow to use them. Minor update.

Edit: If you can build one at Arma Godwars it might be useful, other then that I doubt it will make much of a difference.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I'm thinking with the new crossbow hidey holes camping blks at taverly for ashes culd be good money and/or pray method.

Afterall from bank > grapple over to taverly > in dungeon jump over the spiked floor (or even use the pipe if ur lover agi) > run to the blacks > camp for ~28 kills (given tht most of their drops aren't worth picking up) > Run to ladder in blk drags > grapple to shore > bank

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm thinking with the new crossbow hidey holes camping blks at taverly for ashes culd be good money and/or pray method.

Afterall from bank > grapple over to taverly > in dungeon jump over the spiked floor (or even use the pipe if ur lover agi) > run to the blacks > camp for ~28 kills (given tht most of their drops aren't worth picking up) > Run to ladder in blk drags > grapple to shore > bank

Glory to edge to bank then tab to fally or taverly and run to entrance is still faster...

Hameigh.png

Glory to edge to bank then tab to fally or taverly and run to entrance is still faster...

Really?

I can see chipped taverly tabs coming out faster; but fally? that a heck of a run compared to cathurby bank > tavlery entracne jsut popping over the grapple point.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Really?

I can see chipped taverly tabs coming out faster; but fally? that a heck of a run compared to cathurby bank > tavlery entracne jsut popping over the grapple point.

There's the crumbled wall on the west side of falador.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Really?

There's the crumbled wall on the west side of falador.

Still a heck of a run.

Fally tele spot > crumbled wall is about equal to cathurby bank to grapple spot.

then the grapple spot exit is much nearer then dungeon than fally wall.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Uuuuuurns.png

Does anybody else hate the fact that you can only collect 10 of these at a time...? :angry:

You can only have 10 completed ones at any time... however the (nr) ones, you can have as many as you want :thumbsup:

So in theory, you can have 10 completed ones, then another 17 ones without the runes, and then the runes as the 28th inventory slot. and that's the best camping way to get the xp.... but whose really trying that? =p

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Uuuuuurns.png

Does anybody else hate the fact that you can only collect 10 of these at a time...? :angry:

You can only have 10 completed ones at any time... however the (nr) ones, you can have as many as you want :thumbsup:

So in theory, you can have 10 completed ones, then another 17 ones without the runes, and then the runes as the 28th inventory slot. and that's the best camping way to get the xp.... but whose really trying that? =p

I meant only having 10 FULL ones at a time. I have a couple hundred empty ones, but it's like somebody said earlier in the thread - it's a psychological thing. I want to be able to teleport a ridiculous amount all at once and make heaps of experience. :unsure: Make me feel accomplished and such.

ALSO, you have to drop the logs... which sucks. I'd rather they be teleported away in the urns; a straight trade for more exp. Just an opinion, though.

Uuuuuurns.png

I meant only having 10 FULL ones at a time. I have a couple hundred empty ones, but it's like somebody said earlier in the thread - it's a psychological thing. I want to be able to teleport a ridiculous amount all at once and make heaps of experience. :unsure: Make me feel accomplished and such.

ALSO, you have to drop the logs... which sucks. I'd rather they be teleported away in the urns; a straight trade for more exp. Just an opinion, though.

ohhh, i get what you mean now... but xp is xp still right?lol

What do you mean you still have to drop the logs? I haven't really used the new urns yet.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

What do you mean you still have to drop the logs? I haven't really used the new urns yet.

It would be really slow xp, which is kind of pointless.

The logs appear in your inventory like they normally would, and you have to drop or bank them. Therefore, having an inventory mostly full of urns makes bank trips or dropping more frequent, thus denting xp rates. I just don't like it. :shame:

where can i buy bronze to mithril crossbows from ? than ge or making..

u can't.

All 3 crossbow shops have 0 stock of the cross bows, but they do have 10 stock of all the limbs and stocks

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It would be really slow xp, which is kind of pointless.

The logs appear in your inventory like they normally would, and you have to drop or bank them. Therefore, having an inventory mostly full of urns makes bank trips or dropping more frequent, thus denting xp rates. I just don't like it. :shame:

i know...dang...i thought i could stay in craft guild and mine away lol...this mean a bank need to be nearby to make this effective...