Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

I am a little confused at the people who recommend a CCstaff/Rapier over a Blood Necklace. I thought, in terms of DPS, nothing beat the B neck + 2h combo?

Th point was to say what bind are better for the team, not overall better. Sure, hex or neck are the best dps 3rd binds, but considering dgs already has ~10 hexes and ~12 necks, cele staves and rapiers would be very welcome as addition to the higher leveled teams(where there are already 2-3 hexes per team, sometimes even 4).

Would it be possible/best (when you have a few who have ie staffs bound anda few who have hexes bound), that certain bosses are only done by a small group of players, those who are specialized against that boss. (IE: dreadnaught being done by the staff wielders, necrolord by the hexers) - and then the rest of the team continues doing the rest of the dung?

We do this for Necrolord all the time - one hex solos while the rest of the team finishes the floor. Can be done for dread and flesh, too. And cursebearer, though that's pretty rare.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be on tonight, you can borrow my fury also do you need BGS or bandos armor?, I will be c1ing, since I reset at 31 last night. Then hopefully on saturday I can dgs or W117 to learn more about dging. It is kinda fun, but it was nerve wracking doing dgs, cause things were much faster paced and my computer lagged a few times.

thegame1431.png

Gives everyone else a week to catch-up though, lol

I'm totally going on a cele cat staff hunt once I hit 100. I have this strange obsession with magic.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

o btw chee I'll lend you fury for a week

and you'll buy me bstaves

kthx

already stolen xpx/vex's bandos for a week but thanks for the offer :P

Gonna be a long week of slaying, can't wait to get back and key some dungeons with my sexy primal scimitard.

C1Geq.png

Who's this hiem crabs character you went with on the dungeon in row 20?

think they were in the previous fl too

also you still have to post a pic of you getting Icanhazheimcrab

siggya.png