Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

I got mine on Sewers in No Mercy. He was healing while the rest of his team were heading down the manhole, and I just grabbed him. One down, nice and easy.

Sounds like it might work. :)

There's actually a ton of good spots for the smoker, you just never spawn as a smoker in those spots. :(

I got mine at NM2: The Subways, was outside one of the few train carraidges just before the ammo table. I was not farming for any achievement, just wait til the survivors walked past the table into the tunnel and grabbed one and got the achievement. I was like "Oh cool"

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I got mine on Sewers in No Mercy. He was healing while the rest of his team were heading down the manhole, and I just grabbed him. One down, nice and easy.

Sounds like it might work. :)

There's actually a ton of good spots for the smoker, you just never spawn as a smoker in those spots. :(

Yes, it's usually some goddamned spedchild who walk jumps out in front of them and grabs one. >.>

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

One of my many favourite things (and annoying things too) is logging into a game with a non-puberty voice speaking, trying to act arrogant, and dominating to the team, but can't even get a hunter off of someone a few feet away, will not listen to others telling them to revive them, especially when they're the only one left standing up, and they're still talking crap like 'Ha! You guys fail cause I'm the only one left, and I'm so gonna win this without you failures...etc' and is constantly continuing on like that.

This is why team killing has stayed in the game imo.

That's how me and my friend lost two idiots. We thought they were right behind us, and we dropped down, but one ran back behind us because he thought he said there would be a tank downstairs (there wasn't, he got huntered), and the other guy wasn't sure, so he waited, and we told him to save the guy or jump, and he got hit by a hunter missing, started to fall in the manhole, but got miracle-caught by a smoker.

It was cool looking to see their silhouettes.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Best thing of being a hunter is always jumping on the guy in the back, its a perfect combo with a smoker who will toung the guy going to save the guy being hunted.

Add a boomer to the mix and you got 2 dead folks :thumbup:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Hate auto-shotguns...got 3 of them all off of the roof...the last guy just crouched as I was running to him, and unloaded onto me his entire clip, and killed me. Like seriously! >.>

I think the semi-automatic is more powerful then the automatic.

I love the shotgun, good with crowd control. ::'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Hate auto-shotguns...got 3 of them all off of the roof...the last guy just crouched as I was running to him, and unloaded onto me his entire clip, and killed me. Like seriously! >.>

I think the semi-automatic is more powerful then the automatic.

I love the shotgun, good with crowd control. ::'

By semi-auto you mean the rifle,right?Semi auto is by right 1 shot at a time,like a sniper.

Anyway,I tend to like the sniper rifle,which since bot Zoey tends to use it,it does not affect my character portrayal at all.Yes,the autoshotty is the best T2.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

,which since bot Zoey tends to use it,.

Always try to play Zoey in any campaign, or in solo. She always picks up the worst guns or uses her double pistol to a great extent...Epic failure bot of them all.

Bots are idiots, but are tank blowers!

I've never seen the point in the hunting rifle,I mean 90% of the games action is point blank. I only use it to snipe infected through the safe room doors.

Man, you should see it in the hands of someone who's good with it. One of my friends is basically invincible to all attacks with it, as well as saving most of our [wagon]. Hunter flying through the air at you? BAM, corpse splatters to the ground in front of you. Hilarious. 2 Auto-Shotguns, 1 Rifle, 1 Hunting Rifle is usually what we roll with.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Set your DPI to 10k in a horde attack, and you'll do awesome with a hunting rifle.

Regardless it's a one-shot kill. Hordes come in 30 packs per wave. Hunting rifle in an open concept area is extremely deadly, like in Death Toll after the crazy church dude, with a horde attack.

It takes a different style of playing though. Unlike the rush through, shoot anything that moves & spray with the laughable recoil in this game, the hunting rifle is still run through, but you might just find yourself slowing down a bit to do those one shot kills.

When a horde comes, put yourself behind your teammates and shoot the ones that are coming in the closest, then shoot the ones far away. Hunting rifle is an easy weapon to take out the infected that get to close, but don't waste the 4-6 bullets on one like you would with a rifle, instead it's one bullet.

To be honest the uses of the hunting rifle compare equally to the uses of the rifles/shotguns, it's just that most players want to spray, and mindlessly just shoot zombies. Which is epicly fun but having restraint and trying to actually aim with some decency isn't all appealing, especially in a zombie game.

Also, can I ask how many achievements every has so far?

I got 39 right now w/o the Red Mist, Zombie Genocide achievements yet...:(

I'm assuming some of you have 46 or 48?

I should be getting this game for computer soon. :D

Hopefully my connection is fast enough.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I have 37 achievements. The ones I have left just expect me to play campaign over and over again (What are you trying to prove?, Red Mist, Zombie Genocidist. Yeah those ones <.<)

I need Zombie Genocidest, Red Mist, untouchables and lamb 2 slaughter, nobody is stupid enough to leave the safehouse when he is almost dead, and I have never even tried untouchables.

Headshotcatcher.png

30 achievements. I haven't done that much versus yet though, so I've only one got 1 special infected achievement so far.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I've never seen the point in the hunting rifle,I mean 90% of the games action is point blank. I only use it to snipe infected through the safe room doors.

It's supposed to be able to penetrate through almost anything and still not loose it's shooting power (Yes, bullet damages do decrease if you penetrate stuff). But this is strange as with the Auto Shotty I can penetrate 5-6 normal infected at point blank and see them all fly back.

Btw I've got 41/50 achievements.

Break the Walls down!

I have 37 achievements. The ones I have left just expect me to play campaign over and over again (What are you trying to prove?, Red Mist, Zombie Genocidist. Yeah those ones <.<)

Wait. You need to do campaign for Genocidist?

[bleep]!

And riku, want to try the death toll expert and/or untouchables thing you were talking about before today?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Wait. You need to do campaign for Genocidist?

No, you don't. You can do any of the three game modes for it.

The ones I have left just expect me to play campaign over and over again

Yea, I got the same ones. Time to no-life!!!

I need to get more of my friends playing this though for PC. The things you'll be able to achieve with friends is kind of ridiculous and defeating the purpose of the achievements but oh well. :)

It's impossible to not get barfed the whole campaign, not get damaged after contacting the rescue vehicle or not get damaged by any special infected when playing with bots...

Break the Walls down!

It's impossible to not get barfed the whole campaign, not get damaged after contacting the rescue vehicle or not get damaged by any special infected when playing with bots...

Kill them when you don't need them anymore.

The witch one is easy if you kill the bots beforehand.

Not to get barfed on is easy if you find the boomer and melee spam, gotta stay ahead though. To be honest I made it to the finale with bots only on easy and I accidentally got boomerd, not the bots.

Kill the bots before you touch the rescue thing, then go run under the stairs in NM. Though I'd suggest this with a friend so you have a reload partner. (You don't need all four do you for untouchables, if they've died beforehand?).

- Nothing Special is probably the most difficult one though, even with friends, on easy. Cause if that boomer gets you...=/.

Those are the ones I've thought out...