New Quest Area on RS?

Toad

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could they possibly be ancient Vyrewatch?

Thats what I first thought when I saw the image of the tablet on the first few posts.

the city mentioned in chaos ele hints with obvious links to stone prison aka where the dragonkin are atm (heard some gd theories on their prison being inside the stone of jas)

And obvious mention of robert the strong aka dragonkin slayer.

And a mural of fire spewing creatures destroying the city.

Its pretty obviously in the dragon family and as all dragons were made by the dragonkin...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

the full chaos elemental hint is:

Fourth Age, year 2212N1145E:

Origins lie in ruined Kethsi, but now they return from the stone prison to lay waste . The strong remembers, the weak falls.

Mel-ona the Scale'"

So definitely the fourth age.

The whole strong remembers the weak falls is definitely a reference to robert the strong.

Possibly a reference to the baxtorian waterfalls as well.

the year is a coordinate 2212N1145E, that points roughly to the following location

Kethsi_coordinates.png

slightly north of that i think, *shrug*

Naaxi.png

Origins lie in ruined Kethsi, but now they return from the stone prison to lay waste . The strong remembers, the weak falls.

Mel-ona the Scale'"

The whole strong remembers the weak falls is definitely a reference to robert the strong.

the year is a coordinate 2212N1145E, that points roughly to the following location

Kethsi_coordinates.png

Yeah it points to the empty area near that fortress which zemeregoul(?) built to be right near the ritual site.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

lldesign.png

Mean anything? It just looks like decoration, really :V

There is a distinct purple border around each of the tiles, aswell. lolzaros

Edit: Wait, what are those symbols? Cave Goblin symbols? O_O

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Mel-ona the Scale'"

Kethsi_coordinates.png

Yeah it points to the empty area near that fortress which zemeregoul(?) built to be right near the ritual site.

Could this mean the ceremony that's meant to be happening for the Marajatt(I cant spell) Could be linked to the dragonkin?

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

no, it points slightly farther north i believe.

I think it might point at lamistard's tunnels.

But it was jmod confirmed in that rsof thread where they confirmed when chaso ele hints were sussed (dont have the qfc) that it pointed to the ritual sight, which is right by that fortress.

And isn't Lamistard's tunnesl the ones we climbed thru to reach the fortress, surely you mean Jhallan's tunnels that are right on that northern coast line?

@Salleh we already know dragonkin and mahjaratt overlap.

Disturbing the stone of jas prompted the cut scene about the imminent return and their prison breaking.

That clue that points to ritual site mentions stone prison which obvious refers to the imprisoned dragonkin and the stone of jas.

Lucien took the stone of jas in order to "win" the ritual.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Mel-ona the Scale'"

Kethsi_coordinates.png

sorry for being a fail and not knowing what that building (just above the co-ords) is. is that the one from wgs? i never did that quest so i have no idea

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

no, it points slightly farther north i believe.

I think it might point at lamistard's tunnels.

But it was jmod confirmed in that rsof thread where they confirmed when chaso ele hints were sussed (dont have the qfc) that it pointed to the ritual sight, which is right by that fortress.

And isn't Lamistard's tunnesl the ones we climbed thru to reach the fortress, surely you mean Jhallan's tunnels that are right on that northern coast line?

@Salleh we already know dragonkin and mahjaratt overlap.

Disturbing the stone of jas prompted the cut scene about the imminent return and their prison breaking.

That clue that points to ritual site mentions stone prison which obvious refers to the imprisoned dragonkin and the stone of jas.

Lucien took the stone of jas in order to "win" the ritual.

:oops: I forgot about that...

I really want to do this quest now!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

http://gyazo.com/f18d9a8f7a2bbfc73ee6a15b01afe8fe

Getting to four different sides of the area for 4 tetrahedrons to use on the anvil, or is that far fetched.

Well, not to me, but i will go far fetched with this, you make some item with those parts which you use to open something.

But yeah, vidded whole place what i managed to see with orb of oculus, gonna edit and upload now.

Getting to four different sides of the area for 4 tetrahedrons to use on the anvil, or is that far fetched.

Well, not to me, but i will go far fetched with this, you make some item with those parts which you use to open something.

But yeah, vidded whole place what i managed to see with orb of oculus, gonna edit and upload now.

Last area they did teasers with was Daemonheim so.. hopefully its not a 10 minute quest

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Last area they did teasers with was Daemonheim so.. hopefully its not a 10 minute quest

Well, it has been almost 3 years since last 10 hour quest.

Took some close up pictures of a few things.

The Decorative Images Board and the statue of something

110614175405.png

A Staircase.

110614174958.png

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

There are 20+ agility traps on this island. Parts look very identical to the barbarian training area.

I'm sure that this will be used in a quest and then the next high-level agility course.

But, this being Jagex' game, can't help but think we're all going to be disappointed soon. =/

09144a99bb.png

GOD.... I HATE IT WHEN JAGEX DOES THIS!!!!

They have to add hype. But a random note.

How long has that place been accessablw for? Could have been since that twitter hint?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

How long has that place been accessablw for? Could have been since that twitter hint?

Most likely since todays update, ppl seems to be kinda good at finding these hidden things.

Most likely since todays update, ppl seems to be kinda good at finding these hidden things.

But it had to of been a Jmod who told someone about this one, because to get Kethsi, you need to enter D I R then A K S. I'm not sure anyone really goes through every possible combination for the fairy rings every update.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Possibly, but how would they randomly get those two fairy ring codes? Unless taked leaked it on Hlf and we don't know about it? Inb4massconspiricy

Who can defeat Lucien though... Or what? THAT is the real question.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]