Top Posters In This Topic

I like your item: Throwing rope.

Quick chat foils JaGEx again.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I already know for a fact that jennica's ring won't work anywhere on the island as I walked around and tried it yesterday.... :(

DAMN. Woulda made a nice trick. Shame tbh. Anyone mind double checking? :3

"ORIGINS lie in ruind Kethsi" Origins of what? and also "Stone Prision" Could this be related to it in any way?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

*Looks at 1st page talking about 77 agility to jump ledge*

*looks at agility level*

*Puts on shades*

Imma go check it out...looks cool!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

*looks at agility level*

*Puts on shades*

Damn you and your agility level. Now I need to gain 13 levels before quest release

Edit: Wow. Im posting on this too much.... Im obsessed with hidden updates with secrets to be discovered.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I already know for a fact that jennica's ring won't work anywhere on the island as I walked around and tried it yesterday.... :(

DAMN. Woulda made a nice trick. Shame tbh. Anyone mind double checking? :3

"ORIGINS lie in ruind Kethsi" Origins of what? and also "Stone Prision" Could this be related to it in any way?

Go for it.lol I'm not 100% sure I got it all anyway so a second pair of eyescan't hurt.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

*looks at agility level*

*Puts on shades*

Damn you and your agility level. Now I need to gain 13 levels before quest release

Edit: Wow. Im posting on this too much.... Im obsessed with hidden updates with secrets to be discovered.

+1. Time to stop heading for 99 att and head for 77 agility.. <_<

Gonna have to do it sooner or later though..

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

I just went and looked around a bit...particle effect looks amazing with the ruins!

But to anybody else who has been there...have you been able to do anything to the statues, murals or the tetrahedron?

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I like your item: Throwing rope.

If anyone has rope try getting 5 piece of rope and using one on the other. Throwing rope seems like it could be made from more than one piece and five is a good number.

Also I think someone should talk to Ned wearing the rig of charos or his wife to see about creating that rope.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No luck with ned, but I did come across an interesting though, Anyone thought about Sir tiffy? I'm going to get my commorb and see if it does anything when I enter the area after I talk to him. =D Hopefully I'm not wrong in thinking this is related to WGS...

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

I'm thinking what we can see now is all we're getting, perhaps it was a little teaser or a little mess-up. I'm thinking mess-up because of the tetrahedron, they would probably take that out if it were a teaser.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm thinking what we can see now is all we're getting, perhaps it was a little teaser or a little mess-up. I'm thinking mess-up because of the tetrahedron, they would probably take that out if it were a teaser.

Nah, if it were a true mess up then JaGex would have already rolled back the fairy ring path to it by now... Too much talk about it already for me to think it's been just a mess-up... However, it IS JaGex... :angry:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

Why doesn't Jagex have more hidden areas to find? This is fun discussing and thinking of stuff to do. :thumbup:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Why doesn't Jagex have more hidden areas to find? This is fun discussing and thinking of stuff to do. :thumbup:

This reminds me of when a new zombie map comes out on CoD: Black Ops. The first week there is this rush to find the hidden easter eggs.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I've got to agree, it certainly does lead to a whole lot of fun. And it doesn't even have to be something as grand as all of this. Remember when the Rest leak happened? It had the forum in a flurry of discussion. Was really nice for a change of pace. They also did it with the Summer's series of quests, which was arguably one of the more satisfying series of quests they released.

hzvjpwS.gif

Yeah the complete unknown aspect to these teasers makes rs much more fun even to the high-level-grind-8-hour-a-day-and-visit-the-new-location-for-5-minutes-when-a-new-update-comes kinda player.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Time to raise agility!

I really hope a new quest comes out of all of this. I loved WGS and would love to have another one like it.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Guys, an idea popped into my head.

Why not try to use Jennica's ring on those coordinate locations from the Postbag? The place in the wilderness? See what would come up from that.

I have school now, but Ill check after, as long as n oone else checks first, and Temple of Sennisten isnt a req to get there...

Anyone else tried Jennicas ring there?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Why do people keep tying in Jennica's ring with this? o_O

Because it lets you see things that you normally can't (spirit planes or w/e they are in the wilderness), so with this being a new area, people are trying out everything possible to find hidden things that have to do with the new area.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Why do people keep tying in Jennica's ring with this? o_O

Because it lets you see things that you normally can't (spirit planes or w/e they are in the wilderness), so with this being a new area, people are trying out everything possible to find hidden things that have to do with the new area.

:wall:

I completely forgot about that. Sorry. @_@

hzvjpwS.gif

Anyone check to see if there isn't any other hidden fairy ring locations?

Check all combos dubs/trips/quads.

List everything see what you come up with.

Gl whoever tries to check quads