28-Jun-2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme � Now Available!

Michael

I'm actually really liking the update so far. I'm not interested too much in the auras right now I mean:

Screenshot-28_06_201112_51_52.png

Look at that sexy.

Very nice. :thumbsup:

I don't know why Jagex is surprised that their systems are getting overloaded. Didn't they realize that everyone would want to sign up and get the rewards as soon as possible?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god oddball aura and cat fight emote. probably get saxon next month if anyone gets a pic of it and it looks half decent.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Got the Sharpshooter aura (for Nex, OFC,) and had 100 points left.

So I had to make a choice (because I might as well spend all of my points while everything is on sale, right?) . Go with a tacky title that trillions of people will have? Or go with the catfight emote.

I went with the catfight emote.

Next on my list is the Prayer Aura, then the Jack of All Trades Aura, then the ROFL/Levitate/Breathe Fire/Surrender emotes when they are next on sale, i'm not paying full price for one (and maybe the Storm emote, it must be decent if it's 4x as much as the nearest one, but i'll see it first if I like it,), then the KING TITLE (only after I've spent all useful points on all current useful auras)

Then i'll probably save my points. But there's the next 6 months worth of pointspending planned out, and obviously if any better auras that ACTUALLY affect gameplay come out, then i'll make those a high priority.

Don't like the clothes. They look tacky and i'd rather wear stuff that I gained through in-game benefits.

I got a feeling from what Jagex said during promos, that the sale will be a one-time thing to get people signed up and interested now right at the beginning.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

odd ball so far makes your cannon shoot. squid, beer, bloated frogs, cooked chicken, cabbage, pots, falcons from the hunter area, mud pie, fishing net, gnomeball, and the green ball thing from the original vid looks like it might actually be a green charm.

there are 2 more. one is a small white ball either a snow ball or ball of wool but moves to fast for me to be sure.

and last ones a dark green blob that might be green d hide.

Just wish the aura would let you chose which one you want to fire instead of it being randome.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The cooldown periods on auras are nonsense, with the possible exception of the XP bonus from that last aura - that won't be clear until someone can get it. All the rest of those auras should just be on permanently.

Because never failing an agility obstacle wouldn't be incredibly broken...

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Reverence and Surefooted do look pretty sick..

The knock out one looks like it could be useful too.

I only have 500 points, so I guess ill see in a month or two, lol.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

TBH interested by this... IF I COULD GET MY BLOODY EMAIL WORKING!@!

At any rate:

Outfits: Only one I'm bothering to looki at buying is the Saxon one... Those of you from Shyla's chat/or anyone I speak to a lot on RS will know that I'm reading Medieval Studies at university, so it's kinda the obvious one for me ;)

Titles: They're tacky and nasty, but meh, might as well join the crowd eh? Again, only two of them I'm interested in really - and again it's to do with my degree - Lionheart and Crusader.... Then again I'm disappointed they didn't do a "Templar" title or something awesome like that....

Emotes: Facepalm is the evident one that I'd like, ROFL and Storm/Snow too. But anyways at the end of the day, I, like many others, will want to complete all the emotes and therefore I can see myself prioritising these over Auras, Outfits and Titles.

Auras: Egh.... Where do I start? What one to get? ;-; I have no idea, and whilst I'm eager to register to this programme, I have to step back and say "Hold on, whilst I want one badly to look awesome... Which one do I pick?!" Call of the Sea will probably be my first as I am aiming for 99 fishing through the unorthodox method of Monkfish and Rocktails.... Reverence might also be on the cards, but I hardly Slay atm as I've been skilling. Oddball is definitely one I want for when I finish skilling and head back to Slayer, and then Jack of All Trades is the one that everyone wants.... So yeahs.

IMHO Good update in most ways. Just disappointing it takes forever. Bring on a good month soon Jagex.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

why is everyone complaining about emails?

all i did was put my username and password in on the site and it signed me up

Same. You don't need to use an email (at least for the initial login, maybe they changed it recently). After logging in I was welcomed with a white page, so I used ReloadEvery (Firefox addon) to reload the page until it displayed the correct page.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Why do people seem to be choosing any aura they fancy?

The obvious choice at the moment should be to buy an aura that normally costs 5,000 (since they've all been reduced to 400)

There shouldn't be anything else to consider out of all of them because they give such minute bonuses, that at the moment you might as well pick whichever choice saves you the most points, so that you won't have to shell out more future points for the same deal.

I saved 5,500 tokens that way today.

no efficiency flaming please, haha

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Good thing on the outfits:

Buying one enables you to get that outfit in all colours at will

I went for the purpley outfit but its not the samuri, saxon or tribal one.

and the agility aura as im gonna be agilitying soon; prob invest in the prayer aura next.

Also aura grades seem valid, note jack of all trade has two red pips and obviously its gotta fill out.

I wouldnt be surprised if these were "bronze" auras (sort of bronezy gold outline) and after we get up to 4 pip bronze we'll get 1 pip silvers etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The Trollheim agility shortcuts no longer stop the player if selected from a large distance away.

Amen.

OH MY GOD!!

Damn that's about time!

Reverence and Surefooted do look pretty sick..

The knock out one looks like it could be useful too.

I only have 500 points, so I guess ill see in a month or two, lol.

Almost everything is on discount so you can get the one aura now and get a 2nd one next month.

I chose the Reverence, seems pretty nice.

I really wish they had implemented auras in a different way. And they are are just gonna screw us later by releasing actually useful auras just after we spend all our points. Also its possible that we may be getting 3k pts as soon as July starts depending on how this works.

Pfohlol.png

110704234418.png

I really wish they had implemented auras in a different way. And they are are just gonna screw us later by releasing actually useful auras just after we spend all our points.

Yeah, but come on. One of the only useful aura's out right now is only 400 points compared to 5000.

And its the prayer one, which I purchased.

Anyone else do the same? Please dont tell me you bought outfits + name title..

kazmahalfsize.png

Same. You don't need to use an email (at least for the initial login, maybe they changed it recently). After logging in I was welcomed with a white page, so I used ReloadEvery (Firefox addon) to reload the page until it displayed the correct page.

You need to have an email registered. Some people have either registered an email then left it for a year or so and it becomes unregistered (like moi), or they never registered one.

You do need a an email registered because it's connected to your membership by the seems of things.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I really wish they had implemented auras in a different way. And they are are just gonna screw us later by releasing actually useful auras just after we spend all our points.

Yeah, but come on. One of the only useful aura's out right now is only 400 points compared to 5000.

And its the prayer one, which I purchased.

Anyone else do the same? Please dont tell me you bought outfits + name title..

I'm most likely just going to get the ranged and prayer ones depending on how they are after seeing some data. After that I'm just waiting it out for future releases or until I know how good jack of all trades is.

Pfohlol.png

110704234418.png

You need to have an email registered. Some people have either registered an email then left it for a year or so and it becomes unregistered (like moi), or they never registered one.

You do need a an email registered because it's connected to your membership by the seems of things.

Its bugged all round

Some people without email registered not getting asked.

Others with is registered getting asked.

etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Don't like the principle or the execution but I guess it's too late now <_<. Looking at the list:

Oddball: no game effect, which is a plus, but still a useless update.

Poison Purge: lasts 5 minutes? Useless.

Friend in Need: Theoretically useful if tons of people use it on corp at the same time. Probably doesn't work though :P.

Knock-out: Seems useful.

Runic accuracy: No use. There still are only three things you'd mage and those are Rex, barrows brothers and players.

Sharpshooter: Nex, Kree.

Call of the Sea: Small xp boost, not great I guess but it's worth getting?

Reverence: Only for record-breaking long bosshunting trips. Dagganoth kings perhaps?

Surefooted: Doesn't last very long, but useful.

Jack-of-all trades: Useful, but way too easy to get. 10 different skills in 3 hours is just... well people consider ways to get that in 1-2 seconds.

If you have enough auras you can probably swap them around, or you can log out and wait for them to recharge. In short, it promotes playing less or playing less of the same at least.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Does anyone know anything about the improved rate of catching fish for the call of the sea aura? I'm considering getting it because I plan on getting at least 91 fishing some time in the near future. I don't plan on doing any combat in the near future so I can wait a month or two for the reverence aura. There's also the surefooted aura but with only 80 agility boosting for advanced gnome I'm still not failing the signpost enough for 20 minutes of no failing to be worth getting.

Call of the sea sounds like my best bet but I still want to know if anyone has tested its usefulness.

Oh and if I don't pay for 4 months at one time but instead pay at the end of each month (not reoccurring) will I get the same amount of points as the person who paid for the 4 months at one time?