28-Jun-2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme � Now Available!

Michael

Reverance at 95 Prayer

Without Rev turmoil lasted 3 minutes 40 seconds=.43 points/sec

With Rev it lasted 3 minutes 53 seconds=.41 points/sec

You also need to test it at different prayer bonus, preferably +30(for half drain). It is said to be +2 invisible prayer bonus, coupled with the +2 prayer point bonus and how cheap prayer is nowadays, is only really worth it for inventory space.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the prayer pot effect stack w/ the holy wrench?

Yes, though there appear to be some inconsistencies with regard to the prayer draining boost it gives.

I got an increase of 4,63% seconds on piety myself compared to not using it (96 prayer, zero prayer bonus).

Evil_Sabre's data appears to show a 5,91% increase.

A website submission mentioned a 4,16% increase on piety.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

"Please try again later. Thanks for your interest in the Members Loyalty Programme. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing a high volume of traffic and cannot process your request. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix the issue."

Does anyone know how long the discounted prices are supposed to last? I keep getting the message above and I don't want to miss out on them.

2 weeks.

I don't recall paying for loyalty points, I paid for membership. Where can I go to buy loyalty points?

Well you pay to access content through membership, and Loyalty rewards are content, so i do not like that you will not receive decent amount of Loyalty points just because you stop renewing your membership. You should be able to have the same points gain as someone who constantly renewes membership.

Reverance at 95 Prayer

Without Rev turmoil lasted 3 minutes 40 seconds=.43 points/sec

With Rev it lasted 3 minutes 53 seconds=.41 points/sec

You also need to test it at different prayer bonus, preferably +30(for half drain). It is said to be +2 invisible prayer bonus, coupled with the +2 prayer point bonus and how cheap prayer is nowadays, is only really worth it for inventory space.

Would it save an invo spot at crawlers? Kinda annoying I always have to HT when my trip ends. That one extra spot could be useful for tele tabs. Also, I just wondered why I never thought of wrench.

(edit, yes it does. 3 more prayer restored x4 = 12 more per pot. 13*12 = 156 , that's more than one pot andthat's not taking into account the slower drain)

Yes, though there appear to be some inconsistencies with regard to the prayer draining boost it gives.

I got an increase of 4,63% seconds on piety myself compared to not using it (96 prayer, zero prayer bonus).

Do you know the basics of prayer drain? All the tests would need to be done with the same starting prayer points(0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 being the easiest to consider) with prayers of the same drainrate being looked at. Turmoil and pirty have a different drainrate. Simple percentage wise boost has never been applied as far as prayers are concerned.

Yes, the aura would save one inv space at crawlers, but that usually shouldn't be an issue.(and it only applies for one hour every 4 hours)

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I don't recall paying for loyalty points, I paid for membership. Where can I go to buy loyalty points?

Well you pay to access content through membership, and Loyalty rewards are content, so i do not like that you will not receive decent amount of Loyalty points just because you stop renewing your membership. You should be able to have the same points gain as someone who constantly renewes membership.

They're given as incentives to pay for membership again. You aren't paying for them. The entire purpose of their existence is to encourage you to renew your membership each month. They want you to pay every month not every other month that's why they go up each consecutive month you pay for membership.

Do you know the basics of prayer drain? All the tests would need to be done with the same starting prayer points(0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 being the easiest to consider) with prayers of the same drainrate being looked at. Turmoil and pirty have a different drainrate. Simple percentage wise boost has never been applied as far as prayers are concerned.

I'm aware of that, and the two were done as such, both with the same prayer.

A generalised effect would have been nice though.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I don't see any point in Sure Footed on the higher level courses. On both Advanced courses there's only one thing you can fail anyway, and the no-fail levels are rather close to the required levels...

Basically, if you train Agility high enough, the Aura becomes entirely obsolete.

A must have for 48+ on ape atoll though.

Yeah, it's a perfect aura for people looking to get 70 for Sara God Wars or any agility goals before 75. Then it does get useless.

Even at the higher levels it would be useful for getting agile legs and tops since at 85/90 you fail fairly often and fails don't count towards the 250 laps.

Hameigh.png

Something is strange, I started testing my reverance aura, and I was surprised: it was working quite well, even if the timer made it somewhat useless. Then I ran out of prayer points, Of course I would, I was using like five curses at a time. I heard the prayer go out, the annoying tick sound, then I went on with my bussiness. Ten minuts later or so I noticed that I now have 1 prayer point left. It shocked me, - such an effect was not descibed by anyone. I sued it up and went on, thinking I was mistaken, nothing happened, but in around twenty minutes I looked at it, and it was 1 again. GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Something is strange, I started testing my reverance aura, and I was surprised: it was working quite well, even if the timer made it somewhat useless. Then I ran out of prayer points, Of course I would, I was using like five curses at a time. I heard the prayer go out, the annoying tick sound, then I went on with my bussiness. Ten minuts later or so I noticed that I now have 1 prayer point left. It shocked me, - such an effect was not descibed by anyone. I sued it up and went on, thinking I was mistaken, nothing happened, but in around twenty minutes I looked at it, and it was 1 again. GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING.

This had me laughing for a while.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I managed to buy the outfit twice and i now have 300 points. W000000t, loyalty rewardsss, [bleep] yeaahhh111!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Haha, and it's not even possible to buy the outfit multiple times... Fantastic testing yet again.

They're given as incentives to pay for membership again. You aren't paying for them. The entire purpose of their existence is to encourage you to renew your membership each month. They want you to pay every month not every other month that's why they go up each consecutive month you pay for membership.

Whether it's given as incentive or not does not matter. Auras and other loyalty rewards are content, so why should you have to do more than pay ordinary membership fee? But hey i am not looking for discussion. I just wanted to keep it short: You should be able to gain Loyalty points at same rate independt of how often you renew membership.

P.S A blind squirrel could point out the bolded part in your text.

Has Jagex stated the rate at which Loyalty Points gained monthly mulitply? It seems like the formula is +2500 after the first month and +2000 every subsequent month (could be wrong), so it's possible after one year you'll have +23000 in one month, which is pretty damn good... That is assuming RS is still worth playing in 1 year. :unsure:

I really want to see Breathe Fire emote and Storm emote before I waste my points.

The Titles are lame as hell. Only the King/Queen are good. Guess I got to go with Reverance for now... *Sigh*

It would be a lot batter if Reverance recharge length 1-hour instead of 3. Oh well :-(

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Has Jagex stated the rate at which Loyalty Points gained monthly mulitply? It seems like the formula is +2500 after the first month and +2000 every subsequent month (could be wrong), so it's possible after one year you'll have +23000 in one month, which is pretty damn good... That is assuming RS is still worth playing in 1 year. :unsure:

No it wont. It goes more like this:

Month 	        Points 	        Total Points
Month 1 	500 Loyalty Points 	500 Loyalty Points
Month 2 	3,000 Loyalty Points 	3,500 Loyalty Points
Month 3 	5,000 Loyalty Points 	8,500 Loyalty Points
Month 4 	7,000 Loyalty Points 	15,500 Loyalty Points
Month 5 	3,000 Loyalty Points 	18,500 Loyalty Points

from the FAQ: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/loyalty_programme_info

So it looks like at month 5 it drops. So who knows after that.

No it wont. It goes more like this:

Month 	        Points 	        Total Points
Month 1 	500 Loyalty Points 	500 Loyalty Points
Month 2 	3,000 Loyalty Points 	3,500 Loyalty Points
Month 3 	5,000 Loyalty Points 	8,500 Loyalty Points
Month 4 	7,000 Loyalty Points 	15,500 Loyalty Points
Month 5 	3,000 Loyalty Points 	18,500 Loyalty Points

from the FAQ: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/loyalty_programme_info

Read what's directly above that....

if you have paid for a 4 month subscription, but then let this lapse for over 7 days (but less than 30) then you would fall back to the amount of Loyalty Points earned in month 2:

That's if you don't renew your membership within 7 days of it last expiring.

I think you're right about the +2000 every month which seems to be the pattern.

FYI, don't log out after activating your aura.. once you log back in.. it is depleted :(

I'm not sure that's true, because when I activated my aura and logged out for 5 minutes, then logged back in the timer had advanced but the aura was still active.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.