28-Jun-2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme � Now Available!

Michael

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you this the short way: Worst update, ever.

Not only does it give dumb boosts, it forces everyone to be a member all the time and now the game will turn into a million "sirs" in the ge showing off with their cool emoter. No thanks.

Too bad I am soo addicted to this game and just can't quit. Well that's how we are =/

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

There WILL be more auras released. Look at the red dot in the upper left hand corner of the inventory image of the sharpshooter aura: sharpshooter.gif

Now look that the red dot, not only in the upper left, but upper right of the inventory image of the Jack of All Trades aura: multi_skiller.gif

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Just saw someone with the strongman emote, samba, and sir title...

I'll wait for someone to point out what's off about this. -.-

where they a jmod?

if not, then I will wait with you...

Some douchbags that got to much money they buying membership canceling it buy new one and canceling it and buy some new one again

There WILL be more auras released. Look at the red dot in the upper left hand corner of the inventory image of the sharpshooter aura: sharpshooter.gif

Now look that the red dot, not only in the upper left, but upper right of the inventory image of the Jack of All Trades aura: multi_skiller.gif

I was going to post that just now.

I wonder what the 4 marks mean, tier? how many times you can upgrade it?

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I think it means that the rank of the aura is 1, 2, 3, 4, possibly even 5 with the middle lighting up red.

Oh and Jagex doesn't like their images linked to....

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I got the surefooted aura because I thought it would go on my feet :wall:

But oh well, I heard theres a new quest soon that requires 74 agility, so it'll help with that :lol:

Also can't wait to get the ROFL emote next month.

Staurolite.png

I think it means that the rank of the aura is 1, 2, 3, 4, possibly even 5 with the middle lighting up red.

Oh and Jagex doesn't like their images linked to....

10. Will there be more rewards released?

The current rewards you can obtain through the Loyalty Programme are not all we have planned. Higher tier auras with increased effectiveness and even more emotes, re-colours and outfits are on the horizon.

From the FAQ. Sorry, you didn't discover anything that wasn't already known.

FYI, don't log out after activating your aura.. once you log back in.. it is depleted :(

I'm not sure that's true, because when I activated my aura and logged out for 5 minutes, then logged back in the timer had advanced but the aura was still active.

You should be able to activate it and log out without loosing any time.

Well i fully logged out and not into the lobby. but also in between we logging back in the worlds crashed, so that might have been an issue too. :l

Just saw someone with the strongman emote, samba, and sir title...

I'll wait for someone to point out what's off about this. -.-

where they a jmod?

if not, then I will wait with you...

Some douchbags that got to much money they buying membership canceling it buy new one and canceling it and buy some new one again

That wouldn't work, you get points based off back to back months on the sign up thing. You'd still have to wait each month to recieve the points.

In reality this whole update is a cheap business model.

In reality Jagex is a business.

I'm under a money squeeze at the moment, so I'm not likely to take advantage of this until later, but it does seem... interesting. I would rather Jagex not have implemented it. I agree with all the people saying it is a gimmick to make Jagex more money, but I do realize that Jagex is in it to make money. I just wish they were still making "make a great gaming experience" their highest priority rather than playing second fiddle to making money.

Flyingjj.png

I got 0 tokens so I bought nothing. Sad I don't get any tokens for looking at adverts for years.

Anyway, this sounds like RWT. What's next? Pay $100 and get an overpowered machinegun? <_<

I would like to prove that wrong but I can't get to your soapbox on top of your slippery slope.

=D>

top_lel_face.png

Apparently I have no subscription and my next points will be in 1970. --'

Quick, to the DeLorean!

michael-j-fox-and-back-to-the-future-part-ii-gallery.jpg

Haha I'd rather use this one

SNF08TVBIZWHO1_280_1000330a.jpg :lol:

2480+ total

Apparently I have no subscription and my next points will be in 1970. --'

Quick, to the DeLorean!

michael-j-fox-and-back-to-the-future-part-ii-gallery.jpg

great+scott.png

couldnt resist.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I got Reverence and Catfight (the latter of which I kind of regret). I find it funny how auras are glitched on many items, especially sickles and daggers. But I'm not complaining - it means I can finally call my useless Cosmic set complete:

31646137.png

It's particularly nice in the dark:

cosmicknightdraynor.png

cosmicknightgrotto.png

cosmicknightrunning.png

GIF:

244yuiv.gif

Awful stats of course :roll:

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

I'll be getting the Call of the Sea aura when I can. I doubt that it's worth 5000 points, so being on sale for 400 makes it more appealing to me. I'll get Reverence for full price, I don't mind paying for that one. I'll probably unlock the cat fight emote as well, just to start unlocking all the new emotes since that ones on sale.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!