28-Jun-2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme � Now Available!

Michael

Got reverence and the sir title.

I am pleased with this update. Not the best direction for them to be taking the game in but they certainly have handled this better than I expected them to.

Also all of the auras look like the pictures above.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a picture of the knock out aura effect:

knockoutaura.png

someone beat me to it...

But I have a gif of it happening so I win...

clip0432.gif

clip0433.gif

(not me btw i asked a friend to send me clips of it working)

as you can see in the 2nd gif, it is kinda pointless as you have to have hit anyway...

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Seems like there will be 4 tiers of auras, looking at the pictures of them > first tier has one red dot in the icon, second has two, and there fit 4 red dots on it.

Thats pretty cool.

mine wont work. stupid Email rubbish.

Will have to wait till i get home from college to check my mail now.

Lynxrockstar.png

Just wondering is anyone having problems with the email system? I went to register for the Loyalty Program and it asked for my email so I put it in and now it wants me to go through a whole email address change even though the email I gave is already associated with my account. Then I get errors when inputting the code to change my email address to the one that I already had set in the first place.

I honestly don't know why this is so difficult.

Just wondering is anyone having problems with the email system? I went to register for the Loyalty Program and it asked for my email so I put it in and now it wants me to go through a whole email address change even though the email I gave is already associated with my account. Then I get errors when inputting the code to change my email address to the one that I already have set in the first place.

I'm having the exact same problem, a lot of people on the RSOF appear to have the same problem too :thumbdown:

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

On a side note, I wonder if the price of robins will sky rocket?

Ohhh yes. brought 2 before update @ 8m ea. People are buying for 25m apparently in W2. if only I brought more, I could have for once made major profit

Popoto.~<3

The cooldown periods on auras are nonsense, with the possible exception of the XP bonus from that last aura - that won't be clear until someone can get it. All the rest of those auras should just be on permanently.

Also, the graphical effect for auras only works properly for a small number of the most popular weapons. For most others, there's a golden sword outline that sticks out through the side, etc, of your weapon.

I got Call of the Sea, but I haven't tested it out yet. Hopefully it was worth it :).

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Just wondering is anyone having problems with the email system? I went to register for the Loyalty Program and it asked for my email so I put it in and now it wants me to go through a whole email address change even though the email I gave is already associated with my account. Then I get errors when inputting the code to change my email address to the one that I already have set in the first place.

I'm having the exact same problem, a lot of people on the RSOF appear to have the same problem too :thumbdown:

Glad it's not just me then. :/

Meh I'll just go to bed and hopefully Jagex can have this sorted out by the time I wake up.

Glad it's not just me then. :/

Meh I'll just go to bed and hopefully Jagex can have this sorted out by the time I wake up.

im going to wait a few hours aswell.

mine is also not working.

Lynxrockstar.png

Can't wait to see what the bonus xp reward is going to be for training with the last aura.

I don't remember any XP related boost that stack with the bonus XP boost ... soooo it wont affect the bonus XP weekends.

28-Jun-2011 - Loyalty Programme: Technical Issues.

The Loyalty Programme has been an astoundingly popular release, and the additional load on the website has meant that weve been experiencing some technical problems with the areas of the site related to the update.

Wed like to offer our sincerest apologies to anyone who is attempting to enlist in the programme and is unable to do so. We ask that you have patience, and promise that we will resolve these issues as soon as we are able.

The RuneScape Team

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Can't wait to see what the bonus xp reward is going to be for training with the last aura.

I don't remember any XP related boost that stack with the bonus XP boost ... soooo it wont affect the bonus XP weekends.

The same as a genie lamp :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Hope they get it fixed before i have to leave for work. Doubt it though.

And fail for jagex giving them in game bonuses rather then just cosmetic.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Got the Sharpshooter aura (for Nex, OFC,) and had 100 points left.

So I had to make a choice (because I might as well spend all of my points while everything is on sale, right?) . Go with a tacky title that trillions of people will have? Or go with the catfight emote.

I went with the catfight emote.

Next on my list is the Prayer Aura, then the Jack of All Trades Aura, then the ROFL/Levitate/Breathe Fire/Surrender emotes when they are next on sale, i'm not paying full price for one (and maybe the Storm emote, it must be decent if it's 4x as much as the nearest one, but i'll see it first if I like it,), then the KING TITLE (only after I've spent all useful points on all current useful auras)

Then i'll probably save my points. But there's the next 6 months worth of pointspending planned out, and obviously if any better auras that ACTUALLY affect gameplay come out, then i'll make those a high priority.

Don't like the clothes. They look tacky and i'd rather wear stuff that I gained through in-game benefits.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!