Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

28-Jun-2011 - Members’ Loyalty Programme – Now Available!

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

On a side note, I wonder if the price of robins will sky rocket?

Ohhh yes. brought 2 before update @ 8m ea. People are buying for 25m apparently in W2. if only I brought more, I could have for once made major profit

Popoto.~<3

Alphanos
[ Display Name History ]

Alphanos

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 330 posts
The cooldown periods on auras are nonsense, with the possible exception of the XP bonus from that last aura - that won't be clear until someone can get it. All the rest of those auras should just be on permanently.

Also, the graphical effect for auras only works properly for a small number of the most popular weapons. For most others, there's a golden sword outline that sticks out through the side, etc, of your weapon.

I got Call of the Sea, but I haven't tested it out yet. Hopefully it was worth it :).
Alphanos
Posted Image

Gandorf61
[ Display Name History ]

Gandorf61

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,669 posts
  • RSN:Gandorf61

Just wondering is anyone having problems with the email system? I went to register for the Loyalty Program and it asked for my email so I put it in and now it wants me to go through a whole email address change even though the email I gave is already associated with my account. Then I get errors when inputting the code to change my email address to the one that I already have set in the first place.

I honestly don't know why this is so difficult.

I'm having the exact same problem, a lot of people on the RSOF appear to have the same problem too :thumbdown:

Glad it's not just me then. :/

Meh I'll just go to bed and hopefully Jagex can have this sorted out by the time I wake up.

FIREWORKS
[ Display Name History ]

FIREWORKS

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • RSN:lox
Can't wait to see what the bonus xp reward is going to be for training with the last aura.

Crossed_Body
[ Display Name History ]

Crossed_Body

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,245 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Crossed Body

just a new way to force us to buy membership, and keep renewing it.

I know for sure that I'm not gonna do so now...

This. I'll resub when there's actually new content.
Posted Image

IAmCyanide
[ Display Name History ]

IAmCyanide

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • RSN:LynxRockStar

Just wondering is anyone having problems with the email system? I went to register for the Loyalty Program and it asked for my email so I put it in and now it wants me to go through a whole email address change even though the email I gave is already associated with my account. Then I get errors when inputting the code to change my email address to the one that I already have set in the first place.

I honestly don't know why this is so difficult.

I'm having the exact same problem, a lot of people on the RSOF appear to have the same problem too :thumbdown:

Glad it's not just me then. :/

Meh I'll just go to bed and hopefully Jagex can have this sorted out by the time I wake up.

im going to wait a few hours aswell.
mine is also not working.
Posted Image

Pete Party
[ Display Name History ]

Pete Party

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
They did this on purpose.... they give me a robin hood from a clue knowing I will sell it right away then a few days later they bring in new content that makes robin hood skyrocket.
Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Hajutze
[ Display Name History ]

Hajutze

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,762 posts
  • RSN:Poptolev

Can't wait to see what the bonus xp reward is going to be for training with the last aura.

I don't remember any XP related boost that stack with the bonus XP boost ... soooo it wont affect the bonus XP weekends.

Carl
[ Display Name History ]

Carl

I <3 N_odie!

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
  • RSN:Carl
  • RSN2:Newb
28-Jun-2011 - Loyalty Programme: Technical Issues.

The Loyalty Programme has been an astoundingly popular release, and the additional load on the website has meant that we’ve been experiencing some technical problems with the areas of the site related to the update.

We’d like to offer our sincerest apologies to anyone who is attempting to enlist in the programme and is unable to do so. We ask that you have patience, and promise that we will resolve these issues as soon as we are able.

The RuneScape Team

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Toad
[ Display Name History ]

Toad

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,886 posts

I don't remember any XP related boost that stack with the bonus XP boost ... soooo it wont affect the bonus XP weekends.

The same as a genie lamp :)
Posted Image

Salad
[ Display Name History ]

Salad

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,137 posts
  • RSN:Salad170
  • Clan:*noname yet* pk clan

The Trollheim agility shortcuts no longer stop the player if selected from a large distance away.

Amen.
Posted Image

Zantareous
[ Display Name History ]

Zantareous

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
If your membership were to run out today or tomorrow (after signing up for the program) would you receive the 3,000 Loyalty Points for re-subscribing?

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

michel555555
[ Display Name History ]

michel555555

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • RSN:michel555555
  • Clan:fealty stars
Hope they get it fixed before i have to leave for work. Doubt it though.

And fail for jagex giving them in game bonuses rather then just cosmetic.

michel555555.png

click you know you wanna

Racheya
[ Display Name History ]

Racheya

A noob

• Editorial Panel
  • 7,253 posts
  • RSN:Bernkastel
I'm actually really liking the update so far. I'm not interested too much in the auras right now I mean:

Posted Image

Look at that sexy.

Posted Image
I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Misterknowitall
[ Display Name History ]

Misterknowitall

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  • RSN:Priest Wiz
  • Clan:The Caped Carousers
Burthorpe Games Room teleport from the games necklace -> Troll Invasion teleport.

IHasChicken
[ Display Name History ]

IHasChicken

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • RSN:IHasChicken
  • RSN2:IHazChicken
Got the Sharpshooter aura (for Nex, OFC,) and had 100 points left.

So I had to make a choice (because I might as well spend all of my points while everything is on sale, right?) . Go with a tacky title that trillions of people will have? Or go with the catfight emote.

I went with the catfight emote.

Next on my list is the Prayer Aura, then the Jack of All Trades Aura, then the ROFL/Levitate/Breathe Fire/Surrender emotes when they are next on sale, i'm not paying full price for one (and maybe the Storm emote, it must be decent if it's 4x as much as the nearest one, but i'll see it first if I like it,), then the KING TITLE (only after I've spent all useful points on all current useful auras)

Then i'll probably save my points. But there's the next 6 months worth of pointspending planned out, and obviously if any better auras that ACTUALLY affect gameplay come out, then i'll make those a high priority.

Don't like the clothes. They look tacky and i'd rather wear stuff that I gained through in-game benefits.
Posted Image

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

I'm actually really liking the update so far. I'm not interested too much in the auras right now I mean:

Posted Image

Look at that sexy.

Very nice. :thumbsup:

I don't know why Jagex is surprised that their systems are getting overloaded. Didn't they realize that everyone would want to sign up and get the rewards as soon as possible?

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

michel555555
[ Display Name History ]

michel555555

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
god oddball aura and cat fight emote. probably get saxon next month if anyone gets a pic of it and it looks half decent.

michel555555.png

click you know you wanna

helring
[ Display Name History ]

helring

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,203 posts
  • RSN:helring

Got the Sharpshooter aura (for Nex, OFC,) and had 100 points left.

So I had to make a choice (because I might as well spend all of my points while everything is on sale, right?) . Go with a tacky title that trillions of people will have? Or go with the catfight emote.

I went with the catfight emote.

Next on my list is the Prayer Aura, then the Jack of All Trades Aura, then the ROFL/Levitate/Breathe Fire/Surrender emotes when they are next on sale, i'm not paying full price for one (and maybe the Storm emote, it must be decent if it's 4x as much as the nearest one, but i'll see it first if I like it,), then the KING TITLE (only after I've spent all useful points on all current useful auras)

Then i'll probably save my points. But there's the next 6 months worth of pointspending planned out, and obviously if any better auras that ACTUALLY affect gameplay come out, then i'll make those a high priority.

Don't like the clothes. They look tacky and i'd rather wear stuff that I gained through in-game benefits.

I got a feeling from what Jagex said during promos, that the sale will be a one-time thing to get people signed up and interested now right at the beginning.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://secure.runes...ew-idea?idea=19

michel555555
[ Display Name History ]

michel555555

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
odd ball so far makes your cannon shoot. squid, beer, bloated frogs, cooked chicken, cabbage, pots, falcons from the hunter area, mud pie, fishing net, gnomeball, and the green ball thing from the original vid looks like it might actually be a green charm.

there are 2 more. one is a small white ball either a snow ball or ball of wool but moves to fast for me to be sure.

and last ones a dark green blob that might be green d hide.

Just wish the aura would let you chose which one you want to fire instead of it being randome.

michel555555.png

click you know you wanna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users