Favorite Quest

Aceethan

Swan Song was cool. I liked Monkey Madness too though. Swan Song is my favorite though because it's short, I got decent rewards for my time and I got to kill trolls. ^^

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Gotta stick with While Guthix Sleeps. Best storyline from a quest, awesome rewards, hard but not stupidly MEP2 type hard.

The one that is the shortest. I don't like quests.

Fixed.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Wgs, it was a masterpiece. Shows what Jagex is capable of.

Nothing else comes close, but I enjoyed Nomad because it was too damn hard.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

• 3 weeks later...

Romeo and Juliet before they got rid of it. That twist in the end was hilarious.

Just a little... easy. But good.

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved While Guthix Sleeps because of the epic storyline, and fantastic rewards, along with the amazing locations (Ancient Guthix Temple = <3)

I also really enjoyed The Chosen Commander, due to the real feeling of acomplishement when you saved the Cave Goblins from Bandos, and Glorious Memories, due to... well, I'm not really sure, I just enjoyed it.

Another good quest was Love Story, due to the laughs, and Blood Runs Deep, due to the combat-heavy storyline, as well as the tragic losses.

Wolfboy_FM.png

I'm going to have to go with The Chosen Commander, of the Cave Goblin questline. I really like Zanik, and the concept of a tribe literally fighting off a god was awesome. Shortly behind is While Guthix Sleeps, A Soul's Bane, and Love Story.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite was actually Cabin Fever. I remember doing it the day it first came out. It was a lot of fun and I was sure they were going to make it into a minigame. Sure it was a little short, but I had a blast.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

Dream Mentor & Underground Pass.

Dream Mentor because it was the first quest I died on, I died with full dragon on when I was kind of a lower level & I went back with full rune right after and won. >.>

Underground Pass because it was rather difficult & long when I did it with around 35 Agility. xD

Bruhx.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jrhairychest

Underground Pass because it was rather difficult & long when I did it with around 35 Agility. xD

I'll go with underground pass. Long quest and a fun adventure. Seemed to take an age to complete.

Two quests I really remember enjoying for the humor were My Arm's Big Adventure and Rocking Out, and for story/atmosphere I have to go with Darkness of Hallowvale.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots