01- Nov-2011 - Dominion Tower

Saradomin_Mage

I got stuck against Flambeed, Agrith-Na-Na and Dessourt with no ice gloves. I ended up kicking them to death before getting shredded by the Pest Queen because of all the handicaps.

I found that if you run around the arena and range Flambeed while praying mage, you can just kill him then the other 2 are easy as you can then wield your melee weapons

Heh. Actually, you can still wield melees while Flambeed is hitting you, but you can't wield them when you're trying to hit him. So I meleed the other two to death, then kicked Flambeed to death.

EDIT: Nvm

Sylpheed.png

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody give advice? I'm fighting Sigmund, he switches prayer to whatever style you are using. I can not do special attacks because they are disabled - making it unable to use the ancient mace. Any tips?

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

Can somebody give advice? I'm fighting Sigmund, he switches prayer to whatever style you are using. I can not do special attacks because of they are disabled. Any tips?

Pick up the Ancient Mace off the floor and use it's special attack after he has activated his prayers. If you do it before it wont work and you will have to wait 5 minutes for your spec bar to refill.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Can somebody give advice? I'm fighting Sigmund, he switches prayer to whatever style you are using. I can not do special attacks because of they are disabled. Any tips?

Pick up the Ancient Mace off the floor and use it's special attack after he has activated his prayers. If you do it before it wont work and you will have to wait 5 minutes for your spec bar to refill.

Like I said, I cannot use special attacks..

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

You should be able to if you pick the item off the floor, it just applies to items that you've taken in. Or so I have been told anyway.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

You should be able to if you pick the item off the floor, it just applies to items that you've taken in. Or so I have been told anyway.

It does not work, lol. Tried using Veracs, no effect. Going to use poison and vengeance now. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: That did not work either. Any other tips?

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

I'm very much confused. I got decently far on Climber only to be killed by the Dag Mother #2. So now I'm trying Endurance... But you can bank on Endurance but not Climber? That makes no sense to me.

You cannot bank on Endurance - if you try you get told that you are unable to bank at this time.

the_lad_1.png

4/8 of the special fights done (first four). After that I'm not sure what else I'm doing...

Oh and yay for yack dying and leaving 14 brews in the tower...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It does not work, lol. Tried using Veracs, no effect. Going to use poison and vengeance now. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: That did not work either. Any other tips?

I'm facing exactly the same problem - I think the key is not to have your special attack disabled, use one of your bumps.

I've been waiting for nearly 10 minutes for Sigmund to kill me & i've taken my armour off!!

the_lad_1.png

Ehm, guys, I was looking at the world map, when I noticed the little Island on the river Salve had a new bridge, so I teled to it with my fairy ring, and it was totally updated (I teleported accidentely to it yesterday, and then it just was the old plain green island), and look: I found the entrance to the mage slayer dungeon I guess:

111101220137.png

111101220423.png

EDIT: you can also enter it via the bridge, there's a road next to the mage training area.

Ehm, guys, I was looking at the world map, when I noticed the little Island on the river Salve had a new bridge, so I teled to it with my fairy ring, and it was totally updated (I teleported accidentely to it yesterday, and then it just was the old plain green island), and look: I found the entrance to the mage slayer dungeon I guess:

111101220137.png

Oo. Interesting O:

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif