01- Nov-2011 - Dominion Tower

Saradomin_Mage

There is a list of all the quests needed for access to all the monsters, including the Group A ones, on the Dominion tower main post on the Runescape homepage. They are also on page 1 post 1 of this thread :)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are none of the group A bosses fightable in endurance mode? I went like 93 rounds straight in Endurance mode and didn't get a single one.

Same goes for climber; I actually managed to get every single handicap in one go and the hardest boss I got was the balance elemental.

Sylpheed.png

Are none of the group A bosses fightable in endurance mode? I went like 93 rounds straight in Endurance mode and didn't get a single one.

Same goes for climber; I actually managed to get every single handicap in one go and the hardest boss I got was the balance elemental.

Same, although i have only done 23 bosses in climber.

Miseryism | Completionist

Any help on the 4 DT bosses??

line them up

I deal with dessous teleports so you want to kill him first.

Afterwards I usually deal with fareed second. He's safespotted so I don't need to worry about ice gloves or anything like that

Then it's a choice between dealing with kamil or the prayer draining guy.

You can range safespot the prayer draining guy so, you don't need to deal with that.

Alternatively you can take out kamil first, and try to claw out/steel titan spec out the prayer drainer's second form.

Naaxi.png

Any help on the 4 DT bosses??

line them up

I deal with dessous teleports so you want to kill him first.

Afterwards I usually deal with fareed second. He's safespotted so I don't need to worry about ice gloves or anything like that

Then it's a choice between dealing with kamil or the prayer draining guy.

You can range safespot the prayer draining guy so, you don't need to deal with that.

Alternatively you can take out kamil first, and try to claw out/steel titan spec out the prayer drainer's second form.

I run southeast so Kamil, Fareed, and Damis line up in that order north of me, with Kamil the closest and the rest stuck behind him and to the east of me is Dessous. Sorta like this:

(DM)

(FR)

(KM)

(ME)(DS)

I pray mage and kill Kamil with melee. Then Fareed move up and I turn on melee pray and kill Dessous. Now at this point, I'm at no risk of dying as long as I have my prayer up. With Damis stuck behind Fareed, I mage him without worrying about his prayer drain. Now, I finish off Fareed with magic, not having to worry about ice gloves because all I'm losing out on is my staff's bonuses. If you have water runes (for Dagannoth Mothers) you might as well use water surge now.

Usually I can beat this killer quartet while only using a few unicorn scrolls and one dose of prayer potion.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I'm sure the one where you fight the Lunar bosses is easy but heres a tip:

Lure the monsters behind the Inadequacy and kill him so he stops summoning smaller guys (which if they pile you can quickly add up), after that just keep to the edges of the arena, one of the monsters trapped behind the other.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

ITS BEEN 12+ HOURS...

Anyone else in the thread been able to get in that was having problems with me earlier today?

I am open to suggestions, meanwhile, looks like I am going to sleep early. Eagerly awaiting logging in and having this problem resolved sometime this week. LOL

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Just tried Climber... Ended up with all reduced attacks, no shield, random freeze, random daze and slippery fingers (and a few others but they're not as bad) against the Decaying Avatar, needless to say after 30 minutes of trying to kill him I gave up as it's 3AM... Also, do you just have to experience the handicaps - eg you get your body taken off you, next fight you die to something, or do you have to do all 22(?) floors in a row until you have every single handicap against one thing to unlock the sword?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

ITS BEEN 12+ HOURS...

Anyone else in the thread been able to get in that was having problems with me earlier today?

I am open to suggestions, meanwhile, looks like I am going to sleep early. Eagerly awaiting logging in and having this problem resolved sometime this week. LOL

i'm locked out too

Some random notes:

-You CANNOT use your own balmung or silver/darklight or korasi.

-The crossbow is very common, degrades very fast, and DOES NOT consume bolts. I have no idea what it's range strength is.

-On Endurance, you cannot get class A bosses: Nomad, Do no evil, zeneviva, decaying avatar, nomad, and dagganoth mother 2.

Just tried Climber... Ended up with all reduced attacks, no shield, random freeze, random daze and slippery fingers (and a few others but they're not as bad) against the Decaying Avatar, needless to say after 30 minutes of trying to kill him I gave up as it's 3AM... Also, do you just have to experience the handicaps - eg you get your body taken off you, next fight you die to something, or do you have to do all 22(?) floors in a row until you have every single handicap against one thing to unlock the sword?

Not all at once for the handicaps, just once ever. Not sure if you have to win a fight for it to count. Here's the list, IN ORDER, if you nudge, it goes down the list.

No special

Random Daze

Reduced Magic Defence

Poison

Reduced range defence

No power ups

No potions

Life Saver

Reduced Melee Attack

No Shield

No food

Reduced Melee Defence

Random Freeze

Halved LP

No Body Armor

Reduced Range Attack

No familiar

Monster Stun

No Prayers

Slippery Fingers

Reduced Magic Attack

Disease

podv4.png

ITS BEEN 12+ HOURS...

still cant login, same problem as you had before.

wisky_is_goo.png

Not all at once for the handicaps, just once ever. Not sure if you have to win a fight for it to count. Here's the list, IN ORDER, if you nudge, it goes down the list.

Thanks for this...was trying to get the sword unlocked and thought I had to get it all in one go. Made it to only pray left both times, but ran into Decaying Avatar before I realized he could be safespotted) and the next time the four from DT. Might have had the DT ones if I remembered to remove poison before entering.

Though now I'll just go in and get no pray. :D

Neltak.png

Do No Evil combo is the hardest by far imo. If anyone is having trouble with it, what worked for me was:

1. Pray mage the whole time, except for Leeuni (red one) which uses melee and mage, they use all combat styles, but will mostly use magic, their range damage (usually coming from Ayuni (green one) is tankable).

2. DO NOT let Ayuni (green one) get close to you (melee range) as she hits the most out of the 3 melee wise; try to get her behind Eruni (blue one), using her as a cover, since Eruni does not moves unless you stand behind another pilar.

3. Kill Leeuni (red one) first since her magic dmg is the highest even with mage pray on (pray only reduce their dmg, does not avoids it). Just lure her to the pilar you moved behind of and attack her with melee, if you brought a spec weapon now is the time to use it, it might happen that Eruni (blue one) can still attack you but her damage is fairly low (she focuses more on summoning).

4. Once you take down Leeuni, move between pilars to avoid having Ayuni right next to you, or just use Eruni as a cover, the important thing is to avoid having Ayuni next to you or you will die within seconds. You must kill the demons Eruni summons before being able to attack her, she will first summon 1, then gradually up to 4 (a total of 10) depending on her health, they will also wander a lot.

5. Once you take down Eruni, use the pilars as a cover to kill Ayuni, there is a point in which she gets stuck as seen here:

JagexLauncher2011-11-0123-08-10-48.png

Hope that helps, if you are able to do this, the rest is a breeze.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3eteMyrIuM

I HOPE these aren't what they ended with, but since no one has seemed to have gotten them here I went looking. No sense at all really. One set is Barrows stats but better, the other two are piss-poor... :mellow:

What's up with that by the way? I know SOME people play all day! :P

Doesn't seem like it would take more than a few hours to get the gloves with the rate I was going through Endurance. What remains to be seen however is if you get them from the chest or can claim them - so whether you simply have to keep getting more or can repair them in a normal fashion.

Has anyone seen any pages? I only have one from 100 or so kills.

2dgucz6.png

Over all good-ish update. Stuck on Nomad x2 ATM can get the second one down to half health then run outa pots.

The screen freezing winds me up, if you check your prayer tab for the first time while in combat you just screen freeze :/

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!