01- Nov-2011 - Dominion Tower

Saradomin_Mage

YES! I hated this boss!

dqnnf9.png

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They NEED to sort out these lagg issues. 1/3 of Last nomads health left, go to prayer tab and bam screen freeze. Keeps happening :/

Had 18 sara brews left n all, could of done it -.-

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Dreadnip lol

You can steel titan + nip

< VID >

Wow, those things pack a punch. I assume you can use them on boss monsters too? Welp, another item added to the requirements for nex, corp etc.

When the nip interface is open you can read "The Dreadnip will attack most everything except players and boss monsters".

lookhowhappy.png

Look at how happy i am C:

Finally did it, no screw ups. Was a challenge and that's what i've missed with RS. Heart starting to race when he's low hp, getting nervous. God that was fun!

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

lookhowhappy.png

Finally did it, no screw ups. Was a challenge and that's what i've missed with RS. Heart starting to race when he's low hp, getting nervous. God that was fun!

Did you get single nomad or was it the special fight?

In that gear it's no miracle it was hard, not enough magic defence ;).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Just got my first page after going over 100 kills. Has to be a faster way of getting them. :unsure:

Open chest every kill - odds of getting a page are per chest open, not per boss or anything logical like that.

Okies, will try that. Thanks. |^_^|

Do you mean in Endurance when you go to the back where the staircase to the next floor is you simply loot the chest everytime before continuing?

2dgucz6.png

They need to make the Dominion weapons stackable in bank ASAP.

I would be bummed to have to alch them.

Also, do the Class A bosses (apart from Nomad) only appear in higher floors in Climber? From what I've seen redoing first floors for God-knows-how-long you aren't able to get them.

What floor do they start appearing in?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Random easter egg:

Go to south east corner of a clan citadel and you can see the top of the tower poking thru the clouds.

Yup, saw this earlier in the morning lol, here:

JagexLauncher2011-11-0212-34-42-06.png

Can be seen from pretty much any border of the citadel tbh.

Woah, that's an interesting find. Emphasizes the tower length well. :blink:

lookhowhappy.png

That was the Special fight. I heard Nomads like 1/250 and is only a starter fight?

I had karils Bottom in my invent for when he maged me, switched to tasset when he got angry and while i used melee. :lol:

Edit: Just had a quick look at the YouTube Video for the Dominion Tower and noticed a Black Knight as one of the NPC's. He's not one of the main fighters though, possible one for the top floor? (Middle Left)

blackknight.png

Koolcookie0.png

Random easter egg:

Go to south east corner of a clan citadel and you can see the top of the tower poking thru the clouds.

Yup, saw this earlier in the morning lol, here:

JagexLauncher2011-11-0212-34-42-06.png

Can be seen from pretty much any border of the citadel tbh.

Woah, that's an interesting find. Emphasizes the tower length well. :blink:

Wonder if someone is standing on the top and you can see they from up there haha :P

But the climb mode really does pose a tough challenge, 7 handicaps on pest queen was too much dam you no prayer or potions :(

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

<quote nest>

Re: Indigestion

I used Deflect Magic, Leech Magic, Blood Barrage, Brews and Super Restores.

Gelatinnoth Mother will be left behind though and you'll have to wait for it to cycle to melee and range.

Waiting for the colours to cycle as I type with plenty of pots left.

----------

For the 5 minute survival one I ended up running from everything to get the food til I ran out of run energy (98 agil so yay :)) then specced staff of light to reduce melee damage til I recharged around 40 then ran the rest of the way.

Tried healing w/ excalibur the first time but I died.

.... C'mon orange....

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

Hmm, that surival mode I just ran to the side, killed the few weaklings that eventually came over to me. Then I had a 4 minute wait.

I so bored that I used bolts on that little worm thing that digs into ground and moves around. (So nothing else saw me.)

I reckon they should made it a bit tougher or put them nearer to me at the beginning lol.

The last challenge. (I forget name but you have absolutely no items) ...I think that one glitched pretty badly? I mean Idk... I killing things lardyda... Then... Everything all of a sudden dies and respawns over on the other side of arena...?

"YOU WIN"

...Um... I have loads of things running towards me again with renewed full health..... HUH?! but the challange is over and I can leave if I wanted...

Ok... What the hell.. Killl them again properly within same arena even though apparently I have won. (Nearly did last time except they all suddenly committed mass suicide instantly.) I get one to 0 health... then I laaaaaaaaaggg and reappear in lobby. Umm..? Ok. (Glitched obviously - Using wtf those bomb things were. But most of them had enough health that they wernt dying from that....Just committing suicide lol.)

I thought...That was rubbish I want to do it properly. I nearly won fair and square. So went to try again even though the accomplishment showed it was completed. However ..Same glitch again. Atleast I presume its a glitch... Its kinda funky. But exact same thing happened again. *shrugs* So thats that.

When its fixed I might try doing it properly... If it 'lets' me.

-

I reckon the top floor is bugged/unfinished from runefest tbh. Thats why they preventing nomad lol. *Speculation* =p We all the hardcore among us would reach the top floor very quickly unless prevented it lol.

God knows what might happen. Loads of jads, nex and corps suddenly keep spawning and escape everywhere and anyone who opens the quest tab is screwed to take any action. At that moment it fixes the logging in issue and everyone who is unable to log in are suddenly able to log in but get instantly KO'ed and lose their items.

Then a jagex mod posts on forum that this was all intended and part of update. No roll-backs as it wasnt a bug. Reassuring us that woox is our saviour and will kill them all solo style.

lookhowhappy.png

That was the Special fight. I heard Nomads like 1/250 and is only a starter fight?

I had karils Bottom in my invent for when he maged me, switched to tasset when he got angry and while i used melee. :lol:

Edit: Just had a quick look at the YouTube Video for the Dominion Tower and noticed a Black Knight as one of the NPC's. He's not one of the main fighters though, possible one for the top floor? (Middle Left)

blackknight.png

Maybe Jagrex tried to update the Black Knight Titan's graphics and failed so bad he became a regular black knight

laparkachair-1.gif

Regular black knights are the pest queen fight so it's probably from there.

And by god the dominion weapons SUCK. I just got my second sword so figured i'd go use my first on half way through a climber match on the decaying avatar, to see how much better it is than rapier/cls. It was pretty awesome... Until it crumbled to nothing before he was dead.

Yeah. That's right. It didn't even last one fight. Makes me so mad.

I don't see why they didn't just make it a much harder requirment and give you one, unbreakable sword, kinda like primal in dungeoneering. Or at least let you buy a sword with DF instead of having a terrible system where 250k is roughly the same as 1m for a sword.

CNqWHdA.jpg

According to official forums, anyone trustworth hasnt yet fought nomad. Is he yet ingame or are rumours just rumours?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

According to official forums, anyone trustworth hasnt yet fought nomad. Is he yet ingame or are rumours just rumours?

No he just isn't in climber mode.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

No he just isn't in climber mode.

Well, you know of someone who has done him in endurance?

Only some level 37 on official forums claiming to fight but die wouldn't make me believe yet. 10 level 110's instead, probably would.

Edit: Only Woox16 seems to have completed the set 1. Wouldn't be too hard for Jagex to spawn it for him.

Also, Accursed, Mod Emille's word means nothing if she's wrong. I want player confirmation.

Edited by Arthu

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

[qfc]15-16-405-63342949[/qfc]

Mod emille confirmed some details on page 2

What mode is Nomad available in at the current time?

Just "Endurance" at the moment.

When will the hotfix be implemented into the game (At the soonest point)

Adding Nomad into "Special" is still in QA being tested.

Will killing the x2 special of Nomad count towards the killing for the Goliath Gloves.

Yes, you will need to kill him twice in "Special" mode.

So nomad is only in endurance atm, but a hotfix is currently in QA to make the nomad special count for goliath gloves (and presumably freestyle unlock) as he is so rare and by time u reach him in endurance u gonna need epic luck to have supplies left to beat him.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

blackknight.png

I'm more interested in knowing what the huge red worm at the bottom is.

Looks like the Pest Queen.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Well, you know of someone who has done him in endurance?

Only some level 37 on official forums claiming to fight but die wouldn't make me believe yet. 10 level 110's instead, probably would.

Edit: Only Woox16 seems to have completed the set 1. Wouldn't be too hard for Jagex to spawn it for him.

Also, Accursed, Mod Emille's word means nothing if she's wrong. I want player confirmation.

I can confirm that nomad appears on the endurance roulette.

crossed_body.png