01- Nov-2011 - Dominion Tower

Saradomin_Mage

For those after the Goliath gloves:

dast.png

[qfc]15-16-892-63339391[/qfc]

Lol what a load of bullshit. If you actually watch the monster wheel (where your next boss is shown) you can actually see that Nomad doesn't even get added to the wheel every time it spins.

Multiple times I've noticed that the only monsters you get are the really weak ass ones like Delrith. I actually went about 20 floors in endurance fighting the same 4 bosses over and over again. Glad about the fix mentioned above otherwise it really would have taken forever.

Also, if Nomad can actually be fought in endurance can anyone confirm the other group A's being there or are they confirmed as being climber only.

Edit: might want to take a look at the censor admins. Lookin at the first sentence I don't think it works.

Sylpheed.png

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crossbow does not require ammunition but it does not have ranged strength. The best way to use it is to equip a single onyx bolt (e) (the specials won't activate but it'll take the ranged strength).

Or maybe a hand cannon shot :mrgreen: ??

==

does anyone know approximately how long the gloves last?

LMFAO!!! EPIC WIN!

Shame he is still or was only 5th Place in the ranks when I checked a few hours ago.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/c=mufM80lG9RI/woox16-vs-dominion-tower-fight

EDIT: and rightly so, he is already up to rank 2. How perfect is that. Lol

Didn't he say in an interview that he was quitting :rolleyes:

Now that I reread the post, it aint epic worth a shit, and now that you mention it, I do think I remember hearing that somewhere to. Prolly something along the lines of "I can't think of any other ways to embarrassingly beat jagex's shit BOSS monsters'

Thought they were introducing him in this post as a that new contest winning boss monster...meh...just another post today to make people think they are doing something since they STILL can't fix the login issue...

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

For those after the Goliath gloves:

dast.png

[qfc]15-16-892-63339391[/qfc]

Lol what a load of bullshit. If you actually watch the monster wheel (where your next boss is shown) you can actually see that Nomad doesn't even get added to the wheel every time it spins.

Multiple times I've noticed that the only monsters you get are the really weak ass ones like Delrith. I actually went about 20 floors in endurance fighting the same 4 bosses over and over again. Glad about the fix mentioned above otherwise it really would have taken forever.

Also, if Nomad can actually be fought in endurance can anyone confirm the other group A's being there or are they confirmed as being climber only.

Edit: might want to take a look at the censor admins. Lookin at the first sentence I don't think it works.

Some words were removed from the censor, I think there was a thread somewhere about it.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

13 notes atm, will finish up later

What method are you using to get the Notes?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Some random notes:

-You CANNOT use your own balmung or silver/darklight or korasi.

-The crossbow is very common, degrades very fast, and DOES NOT consume bolts. I have no idea what it's range strength is.

-On Endurance, you cannot get class A bosses: Nomad, Do no evil, zeneviva, decaying avatar, nomad, and dagganoth mother 2.

Just tried Climber... Ended up with all reduced attacks, no shield, random freeze, random daze and slippery fingers (and a few others but they're not as bad) against the Decaying Avatar, needless to say after 30 minutes of trying to kill him I gave up as it's 3AM... Also, do you just have to experience the handicaps - eg you get your body taken off you, next fight you die to something, or do you have to do all 22(?) floors in a row until you have every single handicap against one thing to unlock the sword?

Not all at once for the handicaps, just once ever. Not sure if you have to win a fight for it to count. Here's the list, IN ORDER, if you nudge, it goes down the list.

No special

Random Daze

Reduced Magic Defence

Poison

Reduced range defence

No power ups

No potions

Life Saver

Reduced Melee Attack

No Shield

No food

Reduced Melee Defence

Random Freeze

Halved LP

No Body Armor

Reduced Range Attack

No familiar

Monster Stun

No Prayers

Slippery Fingers

Reduced Magic Attack

Disease

i used my own balmung when i killed the two sentinels.

just as a side note because someone asked, to keep the sentinels from healing eachother, switch which one ur hitting after about every two or 3 hits depending on how high u hit.

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

i used my own balmung when i killed the two sentinels.

just as a side note because someone asked, to keep the sentinels from healing eachother, switch which one ur hitting after about every two or 3 hits depending on how high u hit.

Balmung is not as good as rapier on the sentinals, maybe not even as good as whip; I meant for the dagannoth mother 2 fight, where you are required to use a balmung: you MUST use the one from the floor.

podv4.png

The crossbow does not require ammunition but it does not have ranged strength. The best way to use it is to equip a single onyx bolt (e) (the specials won't activate but it'll take the ranged strength).

==

Good point, I shall try this next time I get a crossbow.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Just got my first page after going over 100 kills. Has to be a faster way of getting them. :unsure:

Open chest every kill - odds of getting a page are per chest open, not per boss or anything logical like that.

Okies, will try that. Thanks. |^_^|

==

Good point, I shall try this next time I get a crossbow.

doesnt work, only bolts.

any news on if the logout update today was the hotfix emilee was talking about too?

Naaxi.png

"The rewards were stored somewhere in the tower and the face can't find them. Come back tomorrow when he's managed to have a look around."

I'm still waiting... I want to know the stats of the dominion staff and what special effect the new gloves have.

"The rewards were stored somewhere in the tower and the face can't find them. Come back tomorrow when he's managed to have a look around."

I'm still waiting... I want to know the stats of the dominion staff and what special effect the new gloves have.

we already know the staff has +20 magic attack, defense and +15% magic damage.

The question really is if it has any other special effects.

And goliath gloves aside, they just have their stats + the boost to hand to hand.

Don't think I know anybody who's gotten goliath gloves yet.

still waiting on news about that nomad -> special mode hotfix mod emilee was talking about.

Naaxi.png

For the notes, is it best to do Climber or Endurance?? I notice with Climber you gain alot more "specific" dominion items?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Random easter egg:

Go to south east corner of a clan citadel and you can see the top of the tower poking thru the clouds.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Random easter egg:

Go to south east corner of a clan citadel and you can see the top of the tower poking thru the clouds.

Yup, saw this earlier in the morning lol, here:

JagexLauncher2011-11-0212-34-42-06.png

Can be seen from pretty much any border of the citadel tbh.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Lol someone said they could see the tower from citadel but I thought it was a joke. >.<

Thats awesome. =D Wow@Jagex decent humour/easter egg/wtf - Brilliant. Seems very rare nowadays. Makes me happy whoever did that.

They should also put a dead splattered phoenix body located under one of the towers walls - Where it got crushed when the tower fell from sky haha. (Still get feathers from the exposed part of body.) They can even pretend it was an always intended update!

we already know the staff has +20 magic attack, defense and +15% magic damage.

The question really is if it has any other special effects.

And goliath gloves aside, they just have their stats + the boost to hand to hand.

Don't think I know anybody who's gotten goliath gloves yet.

still waiting on news about that nomad -> special mode hotfix mod emilee was talking about.

I can confirm that nomad is now on the endurance roulette, when he wasn't before.

crossed_body.png

JagexLauncher2011-11-0212-34-42-06.png

Dag. :blink: That is a tall tower.

Someone, somewhere in Dubai is drooling with jealousy. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

300killz.png

Hit 300 kills, the 43 Books are the last 43 chests i opened. In them 43 chests i got 3 pages 7 Bows and 3 sword.

Koolcookie0.png