28-Nov-11 Polypore Dungeon

Saradomin_Mage

34% MAGIC SOAK ON TOP WTFHAX

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone finds WHAT you need for the various armour pieces I'd be real happy :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Assuming you're wearing full mage gear (chaotic staff, arcane stream necklace, arcane spirit shield, ragefire boots, "Barrows" gloves, seers ring (i), a God cape and full Ganodermic you have the following bonuses:

142 in mage attack, 100 in stab defence, 355 slash defence, 286 crush defence, 226 mage defence and 79 range defence. On top of that you get 24% melee damage soaking and 53% mage damage soaking.

I think these have a level 85 req for a reason. O.o

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Anyone noticed how much gandormic flakes are, and just how common they are as a drop?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Anyone noticed how much gandormic flakes are, and just how common they are as a drop?

same with the polypore spores since they drop 400+ a time, made like another 3m just off the spores and flakes in like 20 mins :unsure:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

same with the polypore spores since they drop 400+ a time, made like another 3m just off the spores and flakes in like 20 mins :unsure:

Do people buy them on GE at all?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Whenever there is a new item, there is always a rush to get it first. :wink:

Shame I cant log in, I think I could have gotten some quick money by using wild pies.

they insta sell at mid, i been banking and selling for the sake of it just cos they're deffo gonna drop, hard

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png

3000 spores for staff btw

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

82 dungeoneering

(屮 ಥ Дಥ)屮

I was hoping to make some cash off these as I had failed epicly when it came to the Jadinkos.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

can someone explain the relationships between spores/flakes/etc it all seems very confusing. Flakes can be added to armor bought from the merchant to make the ganodermic armor? or is that stuff dropped from beasts?

Correct, and the flakes are dropped fairly often

EDIT: And the spores are added to the staff

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

110715145129.png

Errr.png