28-Nov-11 Polypore Dungeon

Saradomin_Mage

I'm impressed you figured out there was an update today.

I sure as hell couldn't with their new candy ass website.

Guess I have to log in or some shit since all I see is "New Players Members Benefits $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

? There is just that list of news on the frontpage of runescape.com if you at least clicked to the welcome website first. So I don't know how you can mis it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolololol

33w1k4k.png

Also got a long bone.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

"- Due to popular demand, we have added a number of high-quality audio files from Dominion Tower and One Piercing Note to the downloads page."

HOORAY!

*goes to the download page*

Wait, where are they >_>''

28-Nov-2011 17:57:37

Hi all,

Due to technical difficulties the website will not be updated until tomorrow.

We'll put the update out in the morning so all those who are eager to get the Dominion Tower and One Piercing Note audio files will be able to get at them then,

Sorry about that!

~The Mod Michelle~

Quick find code: 15-16-81-63412103

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

So i've gotten slightly over 15,000 spores which i now know are pretty much considered spells when it comes to this staff so magic wise i think im now set. As for the armor, is it worth getting? Seeing as i sold my last lot of flakes for a tidy 13m im tempted to do it again unless this armour is ground breaking.

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

I'm impressed you figured out there was an update today.

I sure as hell couldn't with their new candy ass website.

Guess I have to log in or some shit since all I see is "New Players Members Benefits $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

ADblock's your friend here. You can pull the useful stuff over that image with the standard version.

I'm not an efficienado.

So far my drops are, in about 20 minutes time:

10 palm seeds, 1 magic seed, 1 yew seed, 1 spirit seed, 2 effigies, 3.5k spores, 1k flakes. Flakes sold at about 3m for a small 500.

Using cannon, Storm of Armadyl and yak - steel titan, like all melee/ranged attacks, are capped at 30? max.

Where are you cannoning them at that isn't a huge pain..

L2pullout.png

all lightning things become very bright with new Bloom mode on....things like zanaris looks pretty nice but makes some things way too bright like this:

questemote.png

And fire with bloom and without it:

firedy.png

i think bloomed one looks more realistic....

And Jagex continues their hatred of macs. Activating bloom crashes rs on both of my macs. Works fine in boot camp though.

Don't blame Jagex, its not their fault java got [bleep] on macs atm.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And Jagex continues their hatred of macs. Activating bloom crashes rs on both of my macs. Works fine in boot camp though.

This. Oh so tempted to get a Linux desktop (Or make one myself) for christmas...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

This. Oh so tempted to get a Linux desktop (Or make one myself) for christmas...

Do a dual boot.

Please state your facts that it is apple's fault and not jagex fault, because I can't see why runescape crashes are because of the java version instead of the program.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Please state your facts that it is apple's fault and not jagex fault, because I can't see why runescape crashes are because of the java version instead of the program.

Because how java is implemented in mac has changed quite dramatically recently and ever since this change it has been a bit unstable; other java applications also have crashing issues etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You add 3000 spores and 15000 fire runes. Every spell uses 1 spore and 5 fire runes, and you can add additional charges whenever you want, with a maximum of 3000. Hits pretty well on the beasts in the dungeon.

Also made the hood and bottom of the set already, it looks sweet. Tomorrow I'll get the last pieces for my top, and I got myself a new set! :D

On the drops: the sticks are very common, I've gotten about 6 in 2-3 hours, sold 5 of them for 3.5m ea, add in the multiple magic seeds, palm tree seeds and the other "special" stuff, and you know that I made a lot of money on just a few hours work. :P

Does anyone have an indication of the cost to recharge the highest tier robes? How many flakes?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted