13 - Dec - 2011 The Flash Powder Factory

Carl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the flash powder factory is actually kinda fun and not TOO bad points rate. I was getting around 120-170 a game easily (reward points that is) so looking at around 500 an hour, which isn't all that bad really for buying xp or for earning the robes. Certainly not gonna be anything great for the metagamers xp rates, but seems enjoyable and reasonably rewarding.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

When it says "allows for creation of 4-dose potions" does that mean all of your potions will be 4-dose or you just have a chance at making 4-dose? Is the xp any different?

From what I gather it gives a chance of 4-dose pots (and a chance of unfs giving some xp). But 4 dosers aren't more xp, just more value for selling or using via extra dose.

But I certainly don't know anything for certain.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So the flash powder factory is actually kinda fun and not TOO bad points rate. I was getting around 120-170 a game easily (reward points that is) so looking at around 500 an hour, which isn't all that bad really for buying xp or for earning the robes. Certainly not gonna be anything great for the metagamers xp rates, but seems enjoyable and reasonably rewarding.

It's less than half the exp/h of the advanced courses, AND BA horn doesn't work there. "reasonably rewarding" is an overstatement.

crossed_body.png

It's less than half the exp/h of the advanced courses, AND BA horn doesn't work there. "reasonably rewarding" is an overstatement.

I get about 900 points an hour by just scoring 500 points and quitting the game. Adds up to around 85k agility exp an hour.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I haven't trained agility in awhile, but I was unaware that you could get over 90k exp/hour.

I believe this will become the fastest way to train agility once people learn how to optimize it.

isiildur.png

I'd still say its reasonably rewarding. After all you get xp in 3 skills while playing it and the xp buying rewards are pretty generous.

Just cause its not close to the best xp/hr doesn't mean it isn't reasonably rewarding, it certainly means its not the best way to train outright. I'd say its reasonably rewarding because its fun to do, doesn't cost anything and doesn't require a whole lot of effort.

But yeah rewarding =/= efficient training

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The formula for score for rewards is USUALLY .2 per score before 625, .05 per score after 625. However, I think there's some way to trigger a fair amount (+10-20) of extra reward at the end, and I'm not exactly sure how that works. But every single data point with more than 625 or less than 400, and most data points in the range 400-625, appear to work with my formula.

podv4.png

So i've done about 3 full length games so far and i've walked away with 509 points meaning roughly 60k thieving or 45k Agility an hour ( at my levels anyway) So still Ape atoll Thieving (Apes) and Agility course still seem better. This just seems like a revamped Brim Agility course.

I've not seen one piece of rouge armour on the floor yet either. Has anyone else? As for the herblore armour given as a reward, it's 20-22hours of just this mini game for a small chance of a 4 dose potion. Worth it?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Apparently through a glitch (I'm not sure if it still works), but one guy managed 184M Thieving XP & 176M Agility Xp today.

Proof? Someone gave me the name of a person who currently has 200m agi 190m thief (this guy http://runetracker.org/track-IonutRomania ) but clearly he already had that xp from his runetracker.

So i've done about 3 full length games so far and i've walked away with 509 points meaning roughly 60k thieving or 45k Agility an hour ( at my levels anyway) So still Ape atoll Thieving (Apes) and Agility course still seem better. This just seems like a revamped Brim Agility course.

I've not seen one piece of rouge armour on the floor yet either. Has anyone else? As for the herblore armour given as a reward, it's 20-22hours of just this mini game for a small chance of a 4 dose potion. Worth it?

Leave after 3-4 mixes (drop your catalyst). It's more like 80k+ xp/hr.

podv4.png

Apparently through a glitch (I'm not sure if it still works), but one guy managed 184M Thieving XP & 176M Agility Xp today.

Proof? Someone gave me the name of a person who currently has 200m agi 190m thief (this guy http://runetracker.org/track-IonutRomania ) but clearly he already had that xp from his runetracker.

I did say "apparently". I know there has been more than one case of people being rolled back after receiving a ridiculous amount of XP from points they didn't have.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm tempted to just do this to get enough points for 99 agility... I only need 100k tokens for that. XD

Oh, and 12k for the new outfit. XD

So far...

962 points for 143 reward points

982 points for 144 reward points

I guess I better quit after 500 points to maximize gains per hour?

His account was maxed, what a waste of an account.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX