Happy New Year 2012!

Auror

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same goal as last year, fill up my costume room... again. I always get so close then something comes along that forces me to sell some stuff for cash :evil:

And I hate the minigames that are coming out that require hours to get the full sets :evil:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

138 combat w/ all 99cb skills + 99 slayer + 99rc + taskmaster emote I suppose

If I run into money then 99 smithing/crafting/farming(trees)/magic/fletching for my last buyables.

I don't consider range/summ as a buyable for my account because of slayer.

oh and if I'm really in the mood Ill finish off hybrid armor, and maybe even black ibis.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I'll try to get:

- Comp cape

- 1B (1000M) total xp (gained around ~350M this year so we'll see...)

- 50-100 Claw drops / 15k+ TD kills

- 120 Summoning (100M xp+ and front page rank)

- 100M Defence

- 50M Wc xp

- 25M Slayer xp

20M+ xp in every skill would be nice too. :P

Oh well.. things will probably change anyway. I really want a front page summoning rank though. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Happy, if late, new year to all of you from me too. As for RS-related stuff, I guess I'll go for 99 mining and maxed combat (minus prayer, doubt I can afford that :P). IRL suppose I'll try to cut down on drinking, kind of a bad habit.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

I'd like to get a phat set + cracker.

Current got cracker a white and like a bil.

aside from that id like to max 99 def/hp via slayer on 999134thpure, and complete all possible 1 pray quests on 1 pray hero.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

My new years resolution is to not have a new years resolution.

I won't set a goal that I know that I won't meet.

Ditto. I'm never going to have a 99 as a goal but instead for this new year I'm going to play the way I've always done: In my own turtle pace and with friends :lol:

Edited by Zargo_VI

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

My new years resolution is to not have a new years resolution.

I won't set a goal that I know that I won't meet.

Ditto. I'm never going to have a 99 as a goal but instead for this new year I'm going to play to way I've always done: In my own turtle pace and with friends :lol:

That's the spirit!

Try to bandstand less by fletching when watching videos, etc.

Aiming to max, but I doubt I'll get there by 2012. Always could make good progress in a year though.

Happy new year, everyone.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Completionist Cape - which sadly includes getting a Fire Cape. :cry:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Get my tassets back from being hacked.

Which I can do partly from farming, which i would like to raise some. No set level, just want it higher. At 72 atm

Slayer will also help, which I would like to get to 99 this year. 72k from 96 atm.

Also want to work on hunter an dungeoneering some this year.

35b9enp.jpg