27-Mar-2012 - Morytania Tasks

Saradomin_Mage

I believe I did too. Did an easy Burgh and when I went to do the other ones didn't get any task completed messages.

It depends on whether you've done it before to some extent.

Seems reasonable since I've done so much in the past. However, my clanmate finished the Burgh De Rott Ramble task through his easy Temple Trekking run, without having even unlocked Ramble. On the other hand, he's unable to finish the ones he has unlocked so it seems like it's all glitchy.

icecube7.jpeg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the temple trekking/burgh de rott ramble tasks are related to how much progress you've made in the minigame. For intance, I only need to max both of the hard ones (currently both at 66), but I got all the tasks related to it on a single trip with an easy character. Altho, I did one of each route with him (one easy, one hard, one medium), dunno if that's related.

Anyways, only missing the summon ghast task, might be done tonight if I barrage the whole minigame lol... Something I always wanted to know, does it really makes a difference on leveling speed (other than time invested) if I choose hard/med routes?

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

There was more than 1 temple trekking task (aside from the ghast summonining) o.O

I was doing all the easy tasks and did the easy follower easy route thing and then didn't come across any more when doing med, hard and elites.

And that was even with skimming between sets for overlap tasks eg wear barrows set in barrows> kill all 7 bros > repair temple with hammer > made some mage pyre logs > burn a fiyr shade > open a treasure chest > open a collabirum(sp?) (head bk up with logs and a vyre corpse)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Set still looks horrible, grey headgear, silvery metal shield and platebody, blueish platelegs, green gloves... The old version at least matched in design and colours. :s

I don't know where you are getting these colours but the entire elite set is grey/silver.

Set still looks horrible, grey headgear, silvery metal shield and platebody, blueish platelegs, green gloves... The old version at least matched in design and colours. :s

I don't know where you are getting these colours but the entire elite set is grey/silver.

Shouldn't the lower lvl parts match with each other too? I know my hard set doesn't match.

But now I have no interest in wearing it :3 I got a necromancer kit and gonna try for a second one. Looks evil :twisted: !

icecube7.jpeg

I beg to differ, those legs don't look grey to me, and the gloves are just some dark green.

120328190410.png

Ahh I never looked at it closely, its subtle but you definitely have a point.

All the pieces never really matched until elite tbh

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Ahh I never looked at it closely, its subtle but you definitely have a point.

The original design sketches for elite appeared to be more gray tinted. Also, I want the old varrock top back. The new one is far too bright.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Gold keys are now about 1/10 fiyr burns while wearing Morytania legs 3 (used to be 1/50). Kinda sucks I spent so much on Necro robes. Oh well though.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Well, completed all the tasks. =) Temple Trekking was just... well... *Shudders*

Aww :( I love temple trekking lol :)

Oh wow! Is that a hard or elite reward? I would love to get necro, and it was too rare before...

Serena_Sedai.png

Ok may sound like a stupid question, but where do I get the legs reward from. Tried the npc in port p pub, and he won't give them to me. Completed all except elite so far, I want my legs :pray:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Especially for the hard persons, it's actually better to do hard treks, for faster leveling. Just keep them protected from the attacks and it is no different to an easy path. :)

as long as you don't get the "omg 10 snakes and they all want old man kebabs" encounter you should be fine

i hope they do something later to increase the anubis gear drop rate, lol

8f14270694.jpg

Especially for the hard persons, it's actually better to do hard treks, for faster leveling. Just keep them protected from the attacks and it is no different to an easy path. :)

as long as you don't get the "omg 10 snakes and they all want old man kebabs" encounter you should be fine

I had something similar, but with Snails (read: projectiles right away) and Ryak; she "died" in under 20 seconds.

Wait, Anubis gear? *looks back at the update to see if I overlooked something*

I had something similar, but with Snails (read: projectiles right away) and Ryak; she "died" in under 20 seconds.

Wait, Anubis gear? *looks back at the update to see if I overlooked something*

I assume he means black ibis gained via pyramid plunder.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Got all the tasks complete up to hard, and this task set is actually motivating me to train fishing for freminik elite which I've wanted to complete for so long. I've got 528/594 total on temple trekking and I'm actually kinda looking forward to finishing it. Also, I got full lumberjack yesterday now if I could be bothered to get full golden mining armour to go with it lol.

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

Got all the tasks complete up to hard, and this task set is actually motivating me to train fishing for freminik elite which I've wanted to complete for so long. I've got 528/594 total on temple trekking and I'm actually kinda looking forward to finishing it. Also, I got full lumberjack yesterday now if I could be bothered to get full golden mining armour to go with it lol.

The mining outfit takes me too long.

Yeah the tasks motivated me to attempt to race someone for elite tasks. My friend needs trekking, I need 91 fishing.

Serena_Sedai.png