27-Mar-2012 - Morytania Tasks

Saradomin_Mage

Could someone tell me the Xp Rewards of Easy-Med-Hard tasks? Including the Early Bird xp Reward Bonus

Easy 4k, med 10k, hard 20k, elite 140k, early bird 15k

Thank you very much :)

Does the Early Bird reward come after I've completed the Easy tasks? Or Do I have to complete all the tasks to get the extra 15k?

You need to do easy and medium tasks for the early bird reward

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I need too TT/BDRR some more and get another 40ish vyres. This task list doesn't sound like like it has useful rewards for me to use. I guess I will take my time and do it nonchalantly.

As for "barehand fishing" task, it looks like they simply recycled a task they used from Frem diary.

Cast bloom using a Flail of Ivandis that has been upgraded with at least 200 burnt shades.

My task diary is still telling me i need to burn 200 more - yet i've burnt the 266 already?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

couldnt get on for bxp so only thing i cant finish is to make a renewal from scratch.

I'm surprised they actually put in a requirement that you had to wear buyable armor for the task though.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Only 3 tasks I can't do, not too bad.

1) Summon a Ghast

2) Kill Abyssal Demon

3) Make Prayer Renewal

Prob spend rest of my east break meandering thru temple trekking to get the ghast done. Only got the hard 2 left to complete.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

^long... about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis long..

Guess I need too TT/BDRR some more and get another 40ish vyres. This task list doesn't sound like like it has useful rewards for me to use. I guess I will take my time and do it nonchalantly.

As for "barehand fishing" task, it looks like they simply recycled a task they used from Frem diary.

It's calld Fremennik Export... duh...

Edited by Kimberly
Please don't stretch the forum page like that :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Can do everything aside from summoning the Ghast familiar. How long does 594 TT take?

Castle Wars reckoned in his video about it that it's about 20 hours using Turmoil, Overloads and Steel Titan. That was 7 months ago so it might be quicker now. Most of that time is taken levelling the two hard ones.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Not sure if a glitch or just something i've missed in the past, but if your mushrooms get diseased and you 'cure' them they vanish. Says in the chat they're back to health but they're no longer there

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

couldnt get on for bxp so only thing i cant finish is to make a renewal from scratch.

I'm surprised they actually put in a requirement that you had to wear buyable armor for the task though.

Fremmy tasks had you to do this too.

Fremmy tasks had you to do this too.

forgot about that one. Just hope they dont make a wild diary then and have us wear the pvp gear.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Wow they really made this one a grind, normally it's just little tasks and the main thing is the skill requirement but this time you have to do 20+ hours of Temple Trecking and burn 200 shades, wonderful :/ Won't be seeing my taskmaster emote again for a while :(

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

All done except the mushrooms. Wish they'd grow faster.

Wondering if the task set effect is added yet or it's not a complete set yet...