2012 U.S. Elections - President Obama Re-elected

Range_This11

Presidential Election  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Candidate Will You Vote For?

• Mitt Romney
    • Barack Obama
    • Other (For all you Ron Paulers)

Fascinating polling analysis from Florida. Obama and Romney doing even better than the Democrats and Republicans did with young people and whites respectively. It's becoming very apparent that they've spent a massive amount of their campaigns on making their own political bases very solid.

It does make a mockery of those who claim this election has been too bipartisan, though. This election is very apparently divisive.

Wish I lived in Ohio or Florida.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

lolz...was watching election coverage at the bar with some buddies. Was a large group of probama hipsters cheering whenever a dem senate victory was announced.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Calling it, Obama has this. We don't even need to see California's votes.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

The Democrats are going to have an early lead, and then the Republicans are going to get off work.

HAHAHAA! Its funny because its true...

Except for the part where the exact opposite happened.

FOUR MORE YEARS!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

America is doomed. In before 20trillion dollar debt.

Yeah, because Romney is totally a small government guy...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Thank god. Romney was just.....no....

Precisely my thoughts. I don't like to comment where I'm not an expert, and I don't even know why I care so much about American politics.

It's 5.09am and instead of being asleep, I'm here skipping around the house singing that Obama has won.

There have been so many worries amongst my friends, in me, and my mum and family that Romney would win, and I don't even know why the hell why.

Only a handful of my family are even American.

But I feel absolutely ecstatic, and I'm in the same position I was in four years ago this time. Screaming with absolute joy.

America is doomed. In before 20trillion dollar debt.

Ohhhh man, the sweet, sweet conservative tears on my Facebook news feed right now.

Thank god. Romney was just.....no....

This is the problem with America. American's see the election results in only black and white: there's a winner, and a loser. If you're on the winning side, you get to point your finger and say "haha told you so, u butthurt??!?" to the losers. It stuns me how we shame the "losers" and ridicule them for voting for the "wrong guy." There's no wrong guy for gods sake. Just because you voted for Romney, doesn't mean you should instill in your mind that you somehow made the wrong decision. Romney's not dumb. Neither is Obama. Both are very well educated. They simply have different methods of solving the same problems.

Obummer? Nit-Wit Mitt? Nobama? Flip-flop mitt? Are you serious?

Why do we have to ridicule the once sacred position of the presidency? There's no more more respect anymore, its all one big circus to choose which clown is funnier.

• Like 2

I'd call Hurricane Sandy the "perfect storm" for Obama.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪