You have been banned!

Tansuo

I was around W119 GE for the past little while and there was a bunch of people walking around saying "RIP RS" xD

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Some how I feel it wasn't picking up all the bots so Jamflex cranked up the settings but went to far so it's like amg you typed/click to do the same action twice in a row u macro bad man SMUSHY TIME but then backend is just like wtf dude u mental don't worry you no banned but erm yeah trade and stuff might be a bit of an issue for a while.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So, any clue if it's automatically taking any rares on these banned accounts and throwing them onto the GE? We might see a full rollback if it gets this out of hand lol.

Wheres this story come from?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

So, any clue if it's automatically taking any rares on these banned accounts and throwing them onto the GE? We might see a full rollback if it gets this out of hand lol.

To me it sounds like the kind of thing that a rare merchant would say. For now, I don't buy it.

• Like 2

~ W ~

sigzi.png

To me it sounds like

the kind of thing that a rare merchant would say. For now, I don't buy it.

when an account is banned, if it had any rares they go to ge at mid price. If there are already offers in, they dont fill. They only sell when an offer is put in after the rare was placed on ge at mid.

Just explaining why he/she is asking if this has happend with these false positives.

edit- thought i'd add, a rare merchant would not benefit from telling everyone about this. The more that know, the harder it is to snag a wine/cracker/blue cheaply.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Tried to log on my account that got banned over a year ago (and the appeal has yet to be responded to) to see if it was unbanned by any chance.

wBKWg.png

I lol'd so hard.

Brb in 12 years. ;)

Kinda scared to try logging into my other account.

• Like 1

[qfc]15-16-748-64015981[/qfc]

Will be resolved now, hopefully.

Doubt it, nothing's ever resolved that quickly with Jagex.

well i'm still banned so i guess you are right...

(unless my mysterious alter ego decided to do some botting of course...)

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

Saw announcer at Edgeville bank at non busy world yelling, threw some tomatoes and got macro ban. Then got teleported to Lumbridge swamps, went back to Edgeville everybody else got the same. When I logged back on after update and did some smithing I accidentally clicked clan trophy plaque instead of counter. I totally freaked for a second. Waiting in lobby now.

Some clarification by Jagex would be nice.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

RuneScape

Hi guys,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the recent mistake.

Unfortunately, whilst updating our systems, a human error occurred which resulted in the accidental banning of a selection of online accounts. These bans have now been reverted and we will be rebooting the servers shortly to ensure that all accounts can log in as normal.

Please be assured that no accounts have remained altered due to this issue.

Again, we are extremely sorry for our error.

From Runescape's Facebook, just saw it as I logged on, hopefully this doesn't happen again. -.-

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Glad I didn't log in >.<

• Like 1

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'd point out that they said they fixed the BACK END issue to stop it happening, the post also noted that they needed to do a server reboot to clear the bans already doled out and that this would be happening 'shortly'.

Ergo you still being banned is not indicative of it not working only indicative that they have not done the server reboot yet in order to clear the false bans.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Mod MMG: Hmm, our new "system" doesn't seem to be deterring botting. Botters are still botting without worry. What should we do?

Mod Jacmob: Let's ban everyone. Those who are legit will complain about it, and those who bot will get worried that the new detection system is working, and hopefully quit botting. Then we'll just act like it was some sort of human error when it's all said and done.

Mod MMG: You sir, are a genius.

• Like 9
w4M8t.png

I'd point out that they said they fixed the BACK END issue to stop it happening, the post also noted that they needed to do a server reboot to clear the bans already doled out and that this would be happening 'shortly'.

Ergo you still being banned is not indicative of it not working only indicative that they have not done the server reboot yet in order to clear the false bans.

woops, must've missed that

thancks for clearing that up

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png