How long have these forums existed?

ohhh

I think I started in '05 as well, and these boards were much more active then.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I was around for a while but joined in '06. This was the layout I remember best http://web.archive.org/web/20060408132352/http://forum.tip.it/

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

04' joiner here. Do you remember when there was huge Arenascape section below. Actually, I'm pretty sure that I found out about this forum via Arenascape. There was a link to "forum" at their page and that redirected here, that was back in 2003.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

04' joiner here. Do you remember when there was huge Arenascape section below. Actually, I'm pretty sure that I found out about this forum via Arenascape. There was a link to "forum" at their page and that redirected here, that was back in 2003.

I definitely remember playing that too.

• Like 1

Ah, the good old days...

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Oh, there's trolls. Every forum has trolls. Ours are just less asinine and more loveable. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Whatever happened to Arenascape anyway? Is it still around at all?

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Kinda interesting to find topics you wrote or read over a decade ago... Anyways went through my ow archives and found quite a few pics worth posting.

1QPkd.png

SDvyq.png

P93Cn.png

vtWG7.png

lsYOl.png

Those pics are from december 2002 if my memory serves me right. The person in santa is me and that's a Scapeboard mod pk event. Some familiar names can be found from the pics.

Gu2re.png

Back in the days Andrew was somewhat active at the forums and taking part in discussions too. No ivory towers or anything, just chatting like the rest of the guys.

qAgBH.png

Old Scapeboard layout from 2003. Notice the mod list ;)

8ziRZ.png

Lacks cropping, but meh.

iNHJF.png

Gotta love the old market section. Things were "a bit" different back in then.

yXmya.png

Gotta love the prices.

RYoQq.jpg

Another old layout.

Ldxj7.png

Notice who had posted the last thing to the general section ;)

• Like 1

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Silverion, Lightning, Ozzie, ahh all the nostalgia. Although I wasn't a poster/member until 2006(?) (Will check join date in a bit), I remember a time when RS was really just for fun, drop party, fun events etc. Now it's all XP and cash revolved.

#Efficiencyscape.

• Like 2

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Wow everyone here's a veteran :P I started out on my account in late 2009. I thought that i was a "veteran" of some sort.

players from '05 everywhere, amazing to see :D

Ohhh.png

Awww I see a Miss Runite in that pic, shame her account was hijacked by someone else and the Miss Runite in game now is a fraud and wearing MY BLUE PHAT that I gave her when I quit.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 3 weeks later...