Behind The Scenes: December

Urza285

I can't believe no one has said it yet:

@@@@@ SAILING @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm betting 20 GP that this is the sailing skill and that it'll incorporate other skills to access all of the content (much like dungeoneering).

If I still played overworld Runescape, this month would be exciting for me. Ah well - back to dungeoneering.

• Like 4

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

If Ports are cheap to maintain and use, and not uber expensive, and the armour is worthwhile and good(and they don't nerf it like they randomly did with Void), then, this will be the greatest reallignment of armour and skills, since, well, when RSC came out and the only way to obtain Runite was through smithing.

(The same complaint does apply to smithing and crafting, but it's less important because you can at least powertrain those skills if you have enough money.)

Because you can't powertrain runecrafting.

Right.

I would LOVE to know how to get 200k runecrafting XP per hour. I'd pretty much donate my ingame liver for that.

Buying spins. Or pendant + runespan + runespan task + 50% aura

Are people really not happy with 100k afk xp/hr? Like that's in any way slow.

ot; I'm really happy with the minimum requirements of 90 in a skill. I hope this update goes far to satisfy players like myself who call for higher level content. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

• Like 1
4e0Vn.png

I can't believe no one has said it yet:

@@@@@ SAILING @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm betting 20 GP that this is the sailing skill and that it'll incorporate other skills to access all of the content (much like dungeoneering).

If I still played overworld Runescape, this month would be exciting for me. Ah well - back to dungeoneering.

Already inb4'ed on jeremy's blog. Sorry!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I got a feeling the pocket slot will be something much like the aura's, but is designed more for the main game play and offer permanent in-game bonuses. With that said I think an already in use concept that I liken it to would be Diablo II's trinket system.

Another issue I think we'll face is player irritation they can't have multiple pockets much like when it came to rings having only one slot.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That is nice news. I really hope they give double rewards for SC this weekend, then I can hammer out my smithing 94, my addy ingots have been waiting for ever to be smithed.

I am very happy to see proper higher level content coming in finally. In my mind runescape is really becoming more and more of a game that is actually worth playing after you reach a certain level. In my mind they are really gatering to the needs of the more experienced, older end-gamers, which is great for return business. I know I must be alone in this but: Great work Jagex.

• Like 2

purekilljoy.png

Never will you e alone. I try to show appreciation for everything jagex puts forth. Though their sight may be hazy in some areas I give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 3

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I called that Elder Kiln requirement for the new quest! I knew it! 8-)

Looking forward to this month, so happy they are finally giving the poor dogs with flees a new life! BOUT TIME! ( It was always about the cats...... )

P.S. Love being maxed out in everything! Bring on the fun.

• Like 1

queenvalerie.png

Good, now that the Tzhaar thing is out of the way we can await the real update for December.

FINALLY with the pets.

Maybe they will finally update the 10 baby dragons I've collected after 2+ years...

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Good, now that the Tzhaar thing is out of the way we can await the real update for December.

FINALLY with the pets.

Maybe they will finally update the 10 baby dragons I've collected after 2+ years...

inb4 that once inside the customisation interface we will only be able to have 1 of each variant of pet (as in 1 of each dog breed, 1 of each cat colour, 1 of each dragon colour etc)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

duble minigame rewards

Does that include Dungeoneering? :twss:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

duble minigame rewards

Does that include Dungeoneering? :twss:

One of the weekends is in fact supposed to reward us with double dungeoneering tokens. Imagine the massive irony if it happened to be this weekend ...

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[qfc]199-200-4-64130387[/qfc]

Winter Weekends: Minigames

Our Winter Weekends continue this week with double rewards being issued from a selection of minigames throughout Saturday and Sunday!

Of course, it wouldn't be a weekend event without some JMod action! Whether you'll be fighting alongside us at Castle Wars or fishing for manta rays at the Trawler - you won't want to miss out!

The minigames included in the weekend are as follows:

• Castle Wars - gives double tickets
  • Soul Wars - gives double Zeal points
  • Trawler - gives double Fishing XP and double items (excluding Glistening Shell and Shimmering Shell)
  • Pest Control - gives double Commendation points
  • Big Chinchompa - gives double Competence points
  • Evil Tree - gives double item rewards
  • Shooting Star - gives double item rewards

So if you want to join some JMods and take advantage of double rewards, you'll find them playing a few games here:

Mod Mat K - Saturday 8th December

• Castle Wars - World 24 - 1pm (GMT)
  • Castle Wars - World 24 - 3pm (GMT)
  • Pest Control - World 53 - 4pm (GMT)

Mod Edu - Sunday 9th December

• Castle Wars - World 24 - 1pm (GMT)
  • Pest Control - World 53 - 5pm (GMT)

You'll find the JMods waiting for you in the lobby areas of each minigame!

Tip: You can use your Festive Aura during the minigames to further boost your XP gains!

77yLQy8.png

...sounds like a waste of time :P None of the good minigames/D&Ds

And not one of them F2P. :(

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Looks like Castlewars for me.. Sucks there's no penguin or troll invasion on there. :P.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.