What even? Tiered memberships for bonus perks

Sirknudsen

I'm still paying 4,60 euros a month as well just like many here.

12 months cost me 55,20 EUR in comparison to 64,95 for the gold package.

I wouldn't mind paying ahead for a full year like I did before many times, but not when I have to pay 10-15% extra for some cosmetics and a daily spin...

They haven't made it clear either if this deal would upgrade my 4,60 to 6,95 a month.

That would include a price change from 55,20 to 83,40 EUR for the year after that. I assume the worst case scenario, which in my case would cost me 37,95 EUR in 2 years extra, or over 8 months I can play extra with my current price.

1. Like it has been said so many many times before, your old rate will not be affected by purchasing the Gold Membership, if you were paying 4.60 before, you will be paying 4.60 again after the year, should you decide to purchase the Gold Membership. You will NOT lose your old rate.

2. Not everything in SGS are cosmetic, the 2000 rune coines are enough to buy all 5 bank boosters.

Loyalty points are awarded to me 3 days after my direct debit when my 30th day of membership comes around, DD takes payment on the 27th day.

LP should theoretically be awarded every 30th day your a member. it has nothing to do with payment date.

I am pretty certain it is based on the date you sign up for Loyalty Program, not the 30th.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I'm still paying 4,60 euros a month as well just like many here.

12 months cost me 55,20 EUR in comparison to 64,95 for the gold package.

I wouldn't mind paying ahead for a full year like I did before many times, but not when I have to pay 10-15% extra for some cosmetics and a daily spin...

They haven't made it clear either if this deal would upgrade my 4,60 to 6,95 a month.

That would include a price change from 55,20 to 83,40 EUR for the year after that. I assume the worst case scenario, which in my case would cost me 37,95 EUR in 2 years extra, or over 8 months I can play extra with my current price.

1. Like it has been said so many many times before, your old rate will not be affected by purchasing the Gold Membership, if you were paying 4.60 before, you will be paying 4.60 again after the year, should you decide to purchase the Gold Membership. You will NOT lose your old rate.

2. Not everything in SGS are cosmetic, the 2000 rune coines are enough to buy all 5 bank boosters.

Hasn't been confirmed yet by Jagex that you won't lose it, it is assumed by a large part of the player base.

What Jagex did confirm was that bank boosters could be bought with Loyalty Points. Still waiting for that day to come....

I can confirm you won't lose it. I bought a 6 months membership for 4 months deal last christmas from Jagex, my subscription fees after the 6 months were the same as before.

Unless the Bank Boosters you can buy from LP stacks with the Bank boosters you buy from RC, I wont be spending a single point of LP for bank space when it eventually gets released.

With the $5.95 I am paying right now, I am paying $3.55 extra for the 2000 rune coins, which sums to about 30c more each month. I took that over waiting for LP bank space, because I needed the bank space now, not several months down the line.

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

The gold package is pretty sweet of all the 'vanity items' all that is missed is Golden Katana from the Amazon US wallet game buy thing, the Ice Mask from last years 'buy 2 for 1 membership now and get this mask free' thing and the Carnival Headdress given out free whenever that event was.

Carnival headdress wasn't even a game card item, so not really sure why you included that in there.

The only reason they're doing this is to lure people into buying 1yr membership so players will be tempted to keep playing (it feels like they've wasted their money otherwise) rather than quit.

Yeah, good thing that isn't a bad thing.

Loyalty points are awarded to me 3 days after my direct debit when my 30th day of membership comes around, DD takes payment on the 27th day.

LP should theoretically be awarded every 30th day your a member. it has nothing to do with payment date.

I am pretty certain it is based on the date you sign up for Loyalty Program, not the 30th.

I didn't mean the date the 30th, I meant my DD goes out on my 27th day of membership, and my LP's get awarded on the 30th day of membership, that being said my DD could be the 24th September making my LPs the 27th September as an example. Sorry for any confusion in my first post

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

What exactly is a Runescape closed beta 2013?

This EOC thing is the first beta I've ever seen since I started playing in 2005.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

A certain someone is reminding me of me_hate_libs. I was glad when she left, and I'm betting I'll be glad when he does. I can do without the constant [bleep]ing about. Every. Single. Update.

• Like 1

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Runecoins dropped from 2k to 1500 =/

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Jagex is really starting to pull me back in; too bad I don't have a credit card to pay this :3

Also, if you do get the Gold membership option, be expected to get 107,000 loyalty points. It doesn't mention on the page, but thats what I assume.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Runecoins dropped from 2k to 1500 =/

Nope, it's +1500 RuneCoins on top of those 500 offered by the Silver package.

Believe me I was all ready to rage about that too :P

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

A certain someone is reminding me of me_hate_libs. I was glad when she left, and I'm betting I'll be glad when he does. I can do without the constant [bleep]ing about. Every. Single. Update.

me_hate_libs was funny. Anyways are the added benefits worth the cost?

Depends on how you personally view the extra spins, runecoins, and cosmetic crap.

hzvjpwS.gif

If cosmetic rewards does not appeal at all, think of the 2000 rune coins as 250 extra bank spaces. It is enough to buy all 5 bank boosters and have a little left over.

tim_chenw2.png

Depends on how you personally view the extra spins, runecoins, and cosmetic crap.

Also depends on if you pay the normal rate or a cheaper grandfathered rate too.

I pay the normal rate, so it's actually cheaper for me. You'd have to see how much more expensive it is, and then ask whether you'd pay that extra amount for all those cosmetics, guaranteed beta access, 2k runecoins and an entry into a prize draw to Jagex HQ.

If I would buy 2 half year subs it would costs be 70 euro, this would save me 5 euro plus I get a lot of cosmetics with extra spins and extra runecoins =3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

But think about it, jagex might be in a desperate need for money...

Where is the evidence for this?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I bought the gold package last night. Had purchased 800 RuneCoins yesterday morning already. I'm quite satisfied with it.

It's a pity that the new Bloodpouncer pet doesn't come in the bundle, though. I'll have to purchase a card later for that one.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Just bought my gold package. 5,4€/month + all the other rewards (2k runecoins and 365 spins)... Just had to get it. Don't really care about cosmetics that much, but haven't seen this good deal in a while. Now I don't have to worry about running out of playing time in a short while.. :D

u5zhkTY.gif