new dragon weapon

zaun345

Theres a couple of hints on the RS main site if you look around a bit, Elmarion found this there. Looks like Dragon pick and a 2 Hander to me, so either or both seem likely. (On the hiscores btw)

newdraongitems7ub.jpg

Dragon arrows too maybe?

lastsupper.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhhh im not a big fan of the d2h... it wont be as good as great ax but will probably be more exspensive.

Nobody7785, your signature disgusts me. I hope God has mercy on your soul.

terry shy-vo? rite lol i dont see anything really wrong with that cmon now.

ehhhh im not a big fan of the d2h... it wont be as good as great ax but will probably be more exspensive.

he just need to add: all of you or something...

ill agree accept american...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

the missing weps are:

2h

pick

claws

warhammer

shortsword

?maul?

?whip?

?stave?

?arrows/bow/other range?

now, shortsword is unlikely, no1 uses warhammers, the rune claws have a spec., so probably no, and the rumours of a 'myth guild' means that thats where the final d wep will be, ergo d2h. sopick is rhe best bet, as long as theothers dont happen

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

dragon whip and maul wont exist... the orignal ones are meant to be one of a kind, also like others they dont exist in a "rune" to "bronze" version.

well, there is already 2 mauls and 2 whips, they might go the whole hog

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

dragon whip and maul wont exist... the orignal ones are meant to be one of a kind, also like others they dont exist in a "rune" to "bronze" version.

well, there is already 2 mauls and 2 whips, they might go the whole hog

Wait, what's the other kind of whip?

But I'd say dragon claws or something, Like it'd actually be the claws of the beast. :P Or drag 2h. The claws would seem less useful, which gives Jagex a greater reason to introduce it. :P

61784167.jpg

Until a weapon ANY weapon comes out that is faster and more consistant than the whip why would anyone waiste money on it? Other than to say you own the new dragon weapon...

Until a weapon ANY weapon comes out that is faster and more consistant than the whip why would anyone waiste money on it? Other than to say you own the new dragon weapon...

It's because not everyone likes to conform to the standards or what's best. Some people just want to enjmoy the game, not constantly complain about it's flaws or what they perceive as flaws. But in line with the way jagex does things i would not be surprised to see dragon pickaxe as the new weapon.

short sword or warhammer :) that my bet.

well i personaly would love dragon pick with better stats than rune

but knowing jagex and last dragon "weapon" i would say it will be just for show of purposes not actual use

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

i dont kno about many of u, but i love my claws and i would love dragon claws even i kno it isnt likely becuase rune claws already have a spec. I would like a new dwarfen quest if its a dragon pic becuase i love kelgadrim(?). My point on the matter.

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

NOT EVERYBODY HAS 70 ATTACK SO QUIT WHINING

who's whining? I was just stating a fact. If you can get 60 attack you can get 70 so thats not the point. and jud shouldnt you be selling some GP on ebay or something? I dont see how my post was complaining at all. Youre really telling me that you would use a dragon 2h? Why would anyone who is training use one? It would literally hit every 10 seconds. Thats not whining thats stating facts

Its all speculation at this point anyway, The only use I can see is what was just said above about the insta hit if you are guaranteed to hit a high number but if that is the case how many people are really going to use it for that? It will cost 100 million when it comes out. I like to look at all sides of something not just the *peaches and cream* side

Most likely a Dragon two-handed sword will come out. If a monster that drops it is in the multi-wilderness, I don't think the weapon would be a pickaxe. If it drops a pickaxe and the 2H, that'll be great. But then their will be campers theit just like cowardly abyss campers(lamos). I hope the 2H has a great special..greater than any weapon so far, and has a defence bonus..since you can block with swords and a 2H is pretty big enough to block attacks.

takes a sick sob to post a sig like that. I can't believe it hasnt been removed.

jfroggy

NOT EVERYBODY HAS 70 ATTACK SO QUIT WHINING

First of all he wasn't Whining at all. He was simply stating the obvious.

Other than that, getting lvl 70 attack is very, very easy nowadays.

Most of the updates in this game are aimed at noobs, making their way to high combat levels 5-10 times (literaly) easier than it used to be for old RSC players that now are lvl 123+ for example, and helping a lot in some of the other non combat skills too. Maybe it's time you realize there's a lot of people with 70+ stats, thousands and thousands of players, that actualy would love to get a decent update for their level (not to say that i'm still waiting some lvl 99 equipment to make the hard work worth it). Think outside the box for once.

Sad thing is that training with a whip, now, gives super fast exp.

This means that i realy realy doubt any other weapon will be better than whip if they plan to keep the game balanced. That's also why i go with Trixstar... Most likely the (speculated) D2H will be nothing but an expansive, show-off tool.

My hope is that, being huge and slow, it might include a permanent "area damage", that is it will strike more than one target at a time, in multicombat zones. This and/or a deadly special could make it worth the outrageous price. Anyway, knowing Jagex, we'll probably go around in a "Dragon Chicken" sometime this month...

I think a dragon warhammer would be pretty cool.... I dislike 2h cuz u can't wield no shields...... :roll:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge