• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

There will certainly be a short-lived resurgence in voting via the lobby banner catching those who never read the news, forums etc..but yeah it already seems short-lived the 5min scraps had a brief 60 blip and already halved down to 30 again

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There's a massive great button when you login game now which says "vote". Does anyone know what happens if you click it? Does it automatically count as 'yes' or do you get a chance to confirm it? Looking at the massive spike in votes I'm assuming it automatically counts you as a yes. If it is that's piss poor consultation.

Thankfully it only takes you to the vote page, it doesn't register a vote :)

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

There's a massive great button when you login game now which says "vote". Does anyone know what happens if you click it? Does it automatically count as 'yes' or do you get a chance to confirm it? Looking at the massive spike in votes I'm assuming it automatically counts you as a yes. If it is that's piss poor consultation.

Thankfully it only takes you to the vote page, it doesn't register a vote :)

Refreshing misplaced's data scrape is fun to see the blip progress. 5min scraps vote per min already gone from 60-ish to 25ish again, so back to the fairly stable 10ish rate soon.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Returning to an old hobby and progressing in real life aren't mutually exclusive. To even imply that it is, is ludicrous

You'll note that isn't even remotely close to what I said. I gave you MY stance.

[hide]225SR.png[/hide]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Yeah cause peak-time paid off so well the first time round where votes just kept going down...

And realistically all told this is still quite a small blip so doesn't make much difference to the projections people made mathematically, maybe bumps results up by 5k or so total, still interesting to see how it's wavering around though.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

This will most likely fall on deaf ears, but for everyone voting against 07scape (simply by not voting) it makes no sense for you not to vote to bring it back. The way I see it, a true post-EOC runscape player would WANT the vote to reach between the 250k-500k range because that would cause people playing 07scape to pay and if anything, help out the post-EOC game. In the short term it may take away some of the Jagex team to set up the servers, but once that is done there would be nothing more to do any they would go back to the current game and nothing would change. I just don't see how people can have "negative" opinions toward this.

• Like 2

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

If you didn't see any argument like that, then you either didn't read the thread or you need some glasses, almost very bloody page there's someone spewing that argument and it just get's tiring specially since every time somone suggests it, more than one person shuts it down only to come back.

• Like 3

If you didn't see any argument like that, then you either didn't read the thread or you need some glasses, almost very bloody page there's someone spewing that argument and it just get's tiring specially since every time somone suggests it, more than one person shuts it down only to come back.

Indeed as has been said a million times before:

The vote is to gauge number interested in playing and thus financial viability and price level needed

Votes with non intention to play artificially inflate this figure.

If its artificially inflated pricing may end up cheaper, but this won't necessarily be good as there will be far less players than the price was designed to work for.

Also stop trying to guilt people into voting who do not wish to, it's kinda lame and childish. I mean not once have any of us who not voted tried to guilt you people into not voting; we've simply said we aren't voting and why.

• Like 5

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The vote is to gauge number interested in playing and thus financial viability and price level needed

If its artificially inflated pricing may end up cheaper, but this won't necessarily be good as there will be far less players than the price was designed to work for.

Also stop trying to guilt people into voting who do not wish to, it's kinda lame and childish. I mean not once have any of us who not voted tried to guilt you people into not voting; we've simply said we aren't voting and why.

Your reason's are very mis-guided and selfish.

• Like 1

user1-dark.png

Your reason's are very mis-guided and selfish.

I believe it would be more misguided and selfish to cause Jagex to allocate time and resources into something you will never play. That's why I won't vote, since every vote counts (or should count) as a person interested in playing.

If 250k people want to play and only that many, so be it, but inflating the numbers just for those 250k people to get what they want is misguiding Jagex. Hell, that's just going on the assumption that all of those people who have already voted will actually play, and that none are just zealots who begged their friends or made alternate member accounts to vote with, or abused the refer a friend system.

• Like 3

Runescape has like 300k members tops

I would say 500k.

A few days ago you were saying we would easily hit 750k votes. Now you are saying we don't even have that many members. Please, stop posting.

• Like 5

Wow. Jagex is really helping out in pushing this and making sure everyone sees the poll.

The poll and it's numbers are now displayed right on the first page and they update right in front of your eyes.

Clicking the link on the hope page forces your vote, doesn't lead you to the information page. You know I thought they would rig it but this is stupid.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Wow. Jagex is really helping out in pushing this and making sure everyone sees the poll.

The poll and it's numbers are now displayed right on the first page and they update right in front of your eyes.

Clicking the link on the hope page forces your vote, doesn't lead you to the information page. You know I thought they would rig it but this is stupid.

You mean the 'vote yes now' button?

Kinda obvious it's gonna cast a vote, but I'd agree a bit underhand to force the vote.

Some how I get the feeling Jagex over-estimated the vocal minority and are now trying to push it as they know the 50k bracket isn't going to work as people won't pay.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Yeah, that is pretty underhanded. <_<

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...