• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

I'd personally try a mage pure. It's insane how much damage they can dish out at low levels.

im pretty sure everyone will start out as a mage pure or range pure

1-30 range pures/ lowhp mage pures

30-40 f2p range tanks

lvl 40-60-g maulers

lvl 60-80 60 atk hybrids

80-100 or so would be zerker pures and maybe range tanks

100-115 or so would be range tanks, after about 115 everyone's pretty much even.

just my opinion

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

With 10 hp?

I can't remember what the sweetspot was but it was somewhere in the low 20s or so with 41 mage. i think a character with those states was at lvl 15 or 16 or so hitting 13s. I remember it vividly because I died to one with my 30 something mage and high 20 hp mage pure

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Jagex rigging the poll, huh? Got any proof? No?

[qfc]317-318-490-64252433[/qfc]. Third. Freaking. Post.

I've already voted twice on both my personal accounts to try and help! However if it was very close like 20K or less away I would certainly make up the difference and pass the vote :D

There's no sense in this shit anymore. Why would they come out and say that they want to rig it? If the community didn't have enough support, let it go. Why give everyone a mulligan come the 28th?

That's rigging the vote? More like not being total douche bags. If the poll reaches 480k votes, Jagex could either say 'oh, you didn't reach 500k. Too bad' or 'oh, you were so close to 500k that we'll be nice and give you the benefits either way'. Which one makes the most sense, both from a company point-of-view, and a customer point-of-view?

Yes, that's a textbook example of rigging the vote. The whole point of having a threshold is so that it can be followed. Why have a threshold if they're just going to disregard it? The line has to be drawn somewhere, and once it is drawn it should be followed.

• Like 1

Low-hp mage pures were the best for low lvl pvp, I remember making a new one everytime my hp got too high to be really effective lol (Not only are the gear/runes/etc.. very cheap and easy to obtain [once people get resources up and running] but they were very over-powered for their level).

On another note, personally I think I will also just be doing a diy account on OSS, not interested in competing with the really efficient folks and fighting for ranks so this will be a nice challenge when bored with my main account :)

2ntz0y9.png

I just voted after all. I decided that if Jagex isn't doing this earnestly, there's no reason why I should. Like them, I'm grabbing the advantages I can get, they can deal with the consequences if in a few months' time, only a fraction of the voters actually plays.

I wasn't going to vote, but since it is coming out regardless and I would not be allowed to try it unless I voted...

Either way, I know I will be bored within a month. It will be fun to replay some of the old quests in their former glory, but I don't wish to return to old training styles like running essence from the nature alter to that general store. Besides, there was a lot wrong with RS back then too, and the community was not as great as everyone thinks.

Even though I usually stuck to a close-knit group of friends, I still got my fair share of scam and lure attempts, competition with bots, people crashing my training spot and cussing me out when I did not instantly yield it to them. Most vividly I remember entire groups of people who solely made money by luring Dag Prime and Supreme onto unsuspecting magers, myself included, to loot their guthans spear and other items.

I did have a ton of fun with low-level F2p pking, but that won't be an option anymore :(.

Not going to try and tell people how to play, but a magic pure is a terrible idea to go first into.

It will be an incredibly popular choice, its known as a quick way of training that doesn't require crowded spots like rock crabs.

BUT, think it through, where will you get the runes from? I guess you could mine then make your own, but that will be really really slow. Runes are going to be really expensive for a long time.

Also note, Jagex have said it is NOT illegal to swap main game GP for 07 scape gp.

This is as bad as rwt for the game, might just be me being sore that I threw away 50bil when I quit, but we all know what is going to happen. The people in full dragon or even full barrows / first to a lot of 99s, are going to be again the big gambling hosts who can pay massive amounts of EOCscape GP to buy 07scape resources and gp.

Also foresee a lot of chaos trying to get off of tutorial island.... Maybe people will miss it less if they are stuck there for an hour :P

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I did have a ton of fun with low-level F2p pking, but that won't be an option anymore :(.

Someone asked Jagex in the Q&A if they could have a few f2p worlds (still members only, but act like f2p), and they said they thought it was a good idea, it sounds like it will be an option.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Would there be a way to change Teknofield's name to just [Citation Needed]

The ignore list is a reasonable substitute.

But tiffers don't know how to use that feature....

:l

Ask meamzed about that one

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Someone asked Jagex in the Q&A if they could have a few f2p worlds (still members only, but act like f2p), and they said they thought it was a good idea, it sounds like it will be an option.

I meant that it wasn't an option because I would have to pay $10+ each time I wanted to create a new account for 07scape, didn't even think of that lol.

I meant that it wasn't an option because I would have to pay $10+ each time I wanted to create a new account for 07scape, didn't even think of that lol.

Ah right, I was thinking that might be what you meant after I posted, oh well ;)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I do have to wonder, does playing 07scape require normal membership + the premium or just plain being members? I didn't quite understand that from the post. Playing 12 dollars a month for 07scape is kind of.. well alot?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I do have to wonder, does playing 07scape require normal membership + the premium or just plain being members? I didn't quite understand that from the post. Playing 12 dollars a month for 07scape is kind of.. well alot?

Probably you need to buy Membership with the option to also access 07Scape!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

The whole can't multilog your EoCscape character and your 2007scape character thing has worked out pretty well for Jagex. Intentionally or not, now people who want to play both at the same time have to buy membership for EoCscape on a brand new acc as well.

Asmodean <3

I'm thinking about maybe going for 45 Def and staying there (Would allow me to use Rune, Mystic and Green d'hide + the fremmy helmets, good enough. Higher level equipment will be too expensive/annoying to obtain for them to be worth it.)

Jagex, an honest company? :lol: Believe me no one thought so before the poll.

Apparently, you did.

• Like 2

The whole can't multilog your EoCscape character and your 2007scape character thing has worked out pretty well for Jagex. Intentionally or not, now people who want to play both at the same time have to buy membership for EoCscape on a brand new acc as well.

It is not intentional... I have no idea why people ever thought you would be able to.

Runescape and Combat beta - nope

Runescape and RSC - nope

Runescape and funorb - nope

Runescape and realms - nope (I think)

But for some reason runescape and 07scape might be different...

I am really looking forward to the reopening :), will be making guides and stuff when I work out the most efficient things to do.

And at least my 2 years membership I bought ages ago is going to have a use lol.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

It is not intentional... I have no idea why people ever thought you would be able to.

Runescape and Combat beta - nope

Runescape and RSC - nope

Runescape and funorb - nope

Runescape and realms - nope (I think)

But for some reason runescape and 07scape might be different...

I am really looking forward to the reopening :), will be making guides and stuff when I work out the most efficient things to do.

And at least my 2 years membership I bought ages ago is going to have a use lol.

Yeah its a pretty basic barrier put in place to avoid un-necessary corruption/complications.

Logging into any of the games a portion of your account data gets moved from storage to the live game and sent back once you log out. (Hence things like hiscores update after you log)

Allowing multiple games to access the account at once causes issues in some much as conflicting data being sent back and data availability eg what if you are online on two games and both took 100 as your total play time then you log off one and it sends 108 back, then you log off the other and it sends 102 back - it's going to get confused as it shouldn't be a lower value.

Not to mention the pm chat system runs on a separate server for the game to allow inter-game communication - you can't be logged on to that twice with the same account.

Why anyone had any hope at all of 07scape not conforming to this same basic rule is beyond me.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Not going to try and tell people how to play, but a magic pure is a terrible idea to go first into.

It will be an incredibly popular choice, its known as a quick way of training that doesn't require crowded spots like rock crabs.

BUT, think it through, where will you get the runes from? I guess you could mine then make your own, but that will be really really slow. Runes are going to be really expensive for a long time.

I'm pretty sure everyone i pkd with as a lowhp mage just bought runes from aubury's.... you only really needed about 30-40 for a pk trip and some binds if you're going deep or teaming.

There were sources for things prior to the GE lol and player price will obviously be higher than store price, but you can still get a decent amount from them,

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png