[9-7-2013] Bringing Home the Bacon

Miss Lioness

That would be another reason for me to keep my hide helmet option on.

I don't think I have seen great-a-many helms that I am actually not embarrassed to wear...

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Because most helmets in RS (at least most of the ones I use) have been nothing short of looking hideous, so I my base customisation have Hide helm defaulted on.

It's not certain head piece, but rather most head pieces

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

so pray pig only heals 800 pray points per familiar? not even more then a 3 dose pot of regular pray... Is it to much to ask for a decent prayer familiar. Ghasts were close if you could actually turn pouches into scrolls.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I can't even go 2 minutes without freezing/disconnecting...

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

That would be another reason for me to keep my hide helmet option on.

I don't think I have seen great-a-many helms that I am actually not embarrassed to wear...

This, 1 million times. So much of the useful headgear in the game is so ugly - only things I'd really wear are things like Camel Masks or Fez's.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I can't even log into a world. I can log into the lobby.

I know it was last weeks update but anyone else other than me have an insane FPS decrease since vorago release? I would get 20-30 in high detail, now I get ~10. On low detail I would never go below 45 now I have a hard time reaching 20. Also my ping is going crazy.

EDIT: Finally got into a world. Decided to choose lowest ping world, was showing 38 ping in the lobby. Upon log in my ping was 700+. I can't even load any Runescape webpage, so can't go on RSOF to see if jagex has said anything about this.

I can't even log into a world. I can log into the lobby.

I know it was last weeks update but anyone else other than me have an insane FPS decrease since vorago release? I would get 20-30 in high detail, now I get ~10. On low detail I would never go below 45 now I have a hard time reaching 20. Also my ping is going crazy.

I'm having the same problem. When I try to log into a world, I get sent to the login screen.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

got kicked out in the middle of a bandos run... what has a higher kept on death value? full sea singer, static gloves, or rage fire... i dont care if i lose the gloves or boots, if i have to get my sea singer back i shall be royally pissed.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I love this game, I don't mind Jagex ripping me off for 10€+ each month but really the lag is going to make me quit one of these days.

If they want to step up with the big boys they should atleast provide decent servers... Ridiculous, so tired of this on going (years) bullshit.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I love this game, I don't mind Jagex ripping me off for 10¤+ each month but really the lag is going to make me quit one of these days.

If they want to step up with the big boys they should atleast provide decent servers... Ridiculous, so tired of this on going (years) bullshit.

As long as each game tick is 600ms, better connectivity and/or hardware will not solve these issues.

• Like 1

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Edit: Pro censoring there of the frigging rs website -.-

What were you even TRYING to say? RuneScape / Runescape don't censor to that. Is it possible you made a bad typo?

services dot runescape

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22zChpyZFrY

Bit late to upload, just figured I'd do a walkthrough, through the quest (Decided to actually listen to the dialog, which is why it's so long lol)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Now we have the bacon, where is the Marmite?

• Like 2

tim_chenw2.png

Now we have the bacon, where is the Marmite?

Egads - I just threw up a little ... :wacko:

Haha, but Marmite's awesome! Though probably one of the most "needs-to-be-an-acquired taste" spread of all time xD

Also, whatever happened to the Early Bird Bonuses? Did they ever mention they were gonna stop doing those?

• Like 1
ArchangelSignature.jpg

They still do early bird bonuses, but they have never applied them to ALL quests or all updates, just random hard to achieve things (usually due to moderately high reqs) that could be considered a challenge to beat in the first week.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue