Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I think Osbourne made a booboo with leaking info in the campfire:

E2yWlFL.png

That's not leaked info at all. Moia's Fremmenik Saga and the lore surrounding it fills in a lot of lore as far as what's at the bottom of Daemonheim and how it has twisted Daemonheim into the crazy mess it is now.

Zamorak isn't technically at the bottom, but the means to bring him back (and the Mahjarrat that will do so/has done so) is--Osborne isn't telling us anything new. Daemonheim will be the site of Zamorak's return once he decides to do so for the Sixth Age. (Or, potentially, he has already)

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

I done all the sagas etc and as far as I can see the lore suggests there is A power there, but it is not clear what and that Bilrach THINKS it could bring Zamorak back, not that it will.

Plus all that power to circumvent the edicts would be pointless now Zammy can just tele in.

What I found significant here is that Osbourne literally implied Zamorak is down there already asleep; it makes me wonder if the strange power bk at dg launch was Bilrach or Moia being sacrificed to bring Zamorak through however the Edicts forced him in to a slumber and he's been there on floor 61 being nursed by the survivors of Moia and Bilrach until he can awaken.

Side bar: Deffo new info is that Osbourne named Sara's crown as 'the Crown Archival'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

^Being able to access him, however, is not the same as him being there at the bottom of Daemonheim though.

Just like Zaros was not and is not at the Temple of Sennistein, but it allows access to him.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Moia went through the rift to Zamorak's plane. When Zamorak goes through the rift, he will be at the bottom of Daemonheim. We already know the gods are coming back, so it's quite clear that he's at the bottom of Daemonheim, if not closer by now. The post didn't tell us anything that we didn't know.

• Like 1

Well as things currently stand in-game prior to this we knew he could be accessed there and it was a possible path in, but this would imply he is currently there and not awake.

Which is new info or a step forward, even if not an earth shattering revelation of something unexpected.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Thing is... Will we ever get the DG finale? It's long been speculated that we'd get the whole endgame thing of Zamorak coming back and us being present at the bottom of Daemonheim, and they did promise a finale for those with 120DG (I'm sure).

Only thing is 8000 odd people have 120... And Zammy will be ESSENTIAL for the Sixth Age, yada yada. So it's not very effective to have that as the finale...

tl;dr Are 120DGers gona get shafted and never have their finale we've been waiting for?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I think Osbourne made a booboo with leaking info in the campfire:

E2yWlFL.png

That's not leaked info at all. Moia's Fremmenik Saga and the lore surrounding it fills in a lot of lore as far as what's at the bottom of Daemonheim and how it has twisted Daemonheim into the crazy mess it is now.

Zamorak isn't technically at the bottom, but the means to bring him back (and the Mahjarrat that will do so/has done so) is--Osborne isn't telling us anything new. Daemonheim will be the site of Zamorak's return once he decides to do so for the Sixth Age. (Or, potentially, he has already)

Go read the Zamorak book of the gods chapter. This is all confirmed within the end when moia meets Zamorak at the bottom.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah, I forgot exactly where the expanded info came from. :P Thanks for reminding me.

As far as the finale, they have previously promised that we will get the Daemonheim "finale" for Floor 61. There is no indication whether or not that has actually entered/finished development yet or not.

I think that it's likely that those with 120 Dungeoneering will be the ones to actually see it, while the rest of the world will only be told it has happened and feel its consequences, potentially. (Much like people who don't have the stats to do TWW)

The Fallen Diviner

So it seems like the ability to change the world is based on whatever god you follow? Hope that means they;ll make it so that when you change gods the world changes with you?

Also with the hype about elder gods i'm gonna place even odds that vorago is linked some way to jas? Part of his body thats awakened or where we teleported the stone to make him alive?

I wouldn't doubt that at all, especially considering the environment he is in.

Tg_Ibe.png

I think we'll get something akin to the finale, i.e. seeing Zamorak came out of Daemonheim, but we won't actually get the finale.

It's possible that a Saga featuring our character, available at level 120 dungeoneering, will get the same kind of "in the past" status as pre-TWW quests, but then the past between TWW and a sequal. So you'd be able to see the rift and maybe even access the plane for a bit, but you wouldn't have to do it to see Zamorak outside Daemonheim.

(at least I hope so, it'd be no fun not to see the rift eventually)

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Moia probably 'pop'ed bilrachs butt to supply sufficient energy to open a portal to zamoraks realm. Honestly concept-wise I wouldn't be surprised if in the past daemonhiem was taken over by zamorak as a fortress to hunker down similarly to the LotR with morgoth and his fortress angmar (or was it called something else?). At the very bottom of the depths you could find both zamorak and morgoth. The twist is that zamorak was probably forced out at the bottom during the cast of guthix edicts which probably made a weak point between zamoraks realm and gielinor. This allowed zamorak the ability to, at the most, send out a whisper to someone to dig for him. another hypothesis might be that zamorak made a scrying portal similar to zaros' in sennliten to prevent himself from being completely shut away.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Does sound plausible what with being the "Demon Home" really. Though, with the LotR references... Daemonheim is more like the TARDIS from Dr Who :P Massive Rift energy, ever shifting and changing rooms. Unspeakable horrors trapped within the depths. And other comparisons/analogies.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Sounds interesting about monsters not staying in damonheim. Stomp and friends out of their small caverns and we get to see what their whole body looks like?

Or maby some lore into brutes? They were a cross between humans and giants yet the only brutes we see seem to be only part hill giant and none of the others?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The part that makes me the most excited is that they have previously said that the next quest will be "shortly after RS3".

Does this mean RS3 is coming next week? :o Or does it simply mean that they were talking about the next Sixth Age quest, not quests in general?

The Fallen Diviner

[bleep] yes.

3qquY.jpg

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Still no word on divination... 0/10 would not bang.

More seriously, vorago looks cool, will be nice to hopefully see people not glitching him like they do Ice Prisons of Nex for solo's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But then again, this is Jagex... Where would an update of this scale be without the usual bugs and glitches?

Quest will be nice. Just hope it's not a novice one...

Still... 2 days til real BTS. Divination news... Please... :pray: :pray:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png